JeKry sweets

The bridge

Myungsoo pov

"I'm sorry sir but we don't know a"JeKry sweets"company.We really don't."My assistant said for the seventh time."Okay fine.Find the best investigator and put him on the phone ASAP"I demanded.I know I'm being mean but knowing who did this to Jongin is very important.He said it was Suzy but I suspected something else.If she did do it then she was tasked to do it.I looked at the wrapper of the sweets.It looked really cute with teddy bears and hearts on the logo and the letters written in a cute manner.Any child would've picked it up and eaten it;not knowing  what's inside."Sir,I've found a certain Inspector Jason Gray.They say he's the best inspector and is also the best mannered and one of the youngest."He said."How old is he?And put him in the phone Damnit!!!"I said."Right away sir and um he's 23 years old."I waited for a while until the phone rang again."Hello?"I said."This is Inspector Jason Gray at your service~"The speaker at the other end of the line said."Hello this is Kim Myungsoo.Son of the owners of the Kim Empire."I answered in a voice indicating seriousness."I am well aware sir.So you want to investigate about your brother's case?"He said."Yes and meet me at my office at 7:00 sharp."I said."Very well sir.Will your parents also be there?"He said."No they have work to do and so do I."I said and hung up.

Suzy pov

Of all the sweets that Jessica and Krystal made,the one I fed Jongin was the strongest.They made the wrapper different from others and made it look really sweet.Hah JeKry sweets is now JSKcandy.co which has a cartoony logo different from JeKry sweets."Hey Jess,orphanage time."I said."The master said the 3 can come with us so they'd have something to do."She said as she jogged towards me.Alexander drove us all there including Krystal while Alexander fixed Jessica's hair.

Kris pov

Jongin already woke up after a few hours now.Aish he couldn't talk yet.

Kai pov

I woke up and saw all my hyungs except for Sehun around me.When I opened my mouth to say something,our leader clamped his hand on my mouth and said,"Don't talk Jongin.We were advised by the doctor to tell you so."I nodded and looked for a way to talk to them.Xiumin hyung saw what I was doing and handed me a notebook and pen and patted my head."Hyung I'm hungry"I write and they all laughed and Xiumin hyung ruffled my hair."Sehun just  went out to buy food Jongin-ah.We'll just text him to get something for you.You can't eat solid food for a while though but maybe some soup."Chanyeol hyung said as he typed on his phone."I am not gonna let you sleep tonight."Kyungsoo said."Your parents told us we should bring you with ua tonight"Lay hyung said."By the way Jongin,what's the JeKry sweets?"Chen hyung said."Yeah you kept muttering it in your sleep"Kris hyung said."I-I don't remember hyung."I said.Just then,Sehun walked in with his arms full of food."Okay,I got ice cream and chicken soup for Jongin with milk tea.And the same for all of us which is Jajangmyeon with bubble tea and curry noodles for Kyungsoo hyung."Sehun said while handing them out."But what about that ramyun?"Baek hyung said and Sehun said,"It's mine of course."

Meanwhile in another place........

Myungsoo pov

"So you want me to investigate about JeKry sweets and who poisoned your brother and his kidnappers too?"He said."Yes all of those.Unless you're too chicken?"I said."Very well sir.I'll do it."He said.Hah works like a charm>_<

Meanwhile.......

"Oh my gee she's so cute.She's beautiful"She said.We signed a few documents and brought the child to the car."What's your name child?"I asked."I'm Krystal"She said in a beautiful voice.