The candy bar

The bridge

Myungsoo pov

We were all sitting in a room and the doctor is showing us something on powerpoint."So we differentiated a normal candy bar and the one we took out of Jongin."He started."The part in the middle is cream but on the poison it was replaced with the poison and the caramel was replaced with acid.The other ingredients were normal even the peanuts."They said."It'll only take weeks of hospitalization and he'll be able to do anything he wants."The doctor said.Our parents just walked into his room and sat on the chairs.

Suzy pov

"Hey I heard the candy bar trick worked."Jessica said."You two are geniuses."I said."It's just Chemistry mixed with  cooking."She said.Psh......."Who made it anyway?"Mario asked."It's Jessica and Krystal.They worked on it for hours and killed a lot of mice for it."I said."That explains so much"He said and went to his room.Psh it actually took them days and weeks because they made a lot of them and had to make a lot of fake wrappers.Jessica and Krystal stashed a lot of it in their room and a gave a few to me.Krystal just got adopted though.I'm pretty sure I know what her backpack contents would be.

Krystal pov

"Okay,candy bars,clothes,peppermints,clips,ties and bows."I said.Alright,I'm all set.This'll be great.