Meeting Someone New and Off To PARIS!

My Innocent Girlfriend is Secretly Bad: Bonjour!

9:30AM

“---AH!” Junyoung screamed your name outside in the front door. “THE LIMO IS COMING!! HURRY UP!!!”

“COMING!” Then you came out dashingly. His eyes grew HUGE!

You were wearing a comfortable light loose pink short sleeve dress with white flats, sunglasses; your hair was up in a pretty loose bun, light flawless makeup, and pearl jewelry. You had your matching, rare hand bag on one hand and a pink suitcase on the other. Ari the maid was behind you with your other suitcase.

“You look fancy today!” Junyoung said with a smile.

You smiled and took off your sunglasses and put it in your bag. “You look spiffy yourself!”

Junyoung was wearing a men’s trench coat and black stretchy skinny jeans with black and gold high tops, sunglasses in his pocket, and a gold wrist watch. He had his suitcase in one hand and his other suitcase is with the butler next to him.

The limo arrived. Once the door opened Belle and L came out of the vehicle.

Belle gave you a big hug and whispered “Oh my god… there are two hella good looking guys in the limo. Omg you gotta see them ---.” She looked at you and smiled.

You just smiled.

Then two guys came out. A tall and handsome guy and one that is slightly shorter than him but they were both HELLA CUTE/FINE!!!

They were wearing almost similar clothing.

[Jo Kwangmin]

[No Minwoo]

 

They smiled… mostly at you once they first saw you.

“Annyeonghaseyo! We are from Starship High School!” They introduced themselves. They just stood there smiling.

Belle pushed this and mouthed “Go introduce yourself.”

The taller one went up to you and bowed first. “Annyeonghaseyo Sunbae. My name is Jo Kwangmin.”

The slightly shorter one stepped forward and bowed. “Annyeonghaseyo Sunbae. My name is No Minwoo.”

“And we are from a gang called Boyfriend.” They both gave you an ‘omg she his hot’ smile. :D

Then ruining the picture, Junyoung came up and said “Annyeounghaseyo. I’m Moon Junyoung. I’m the oldest one here… ehemmm…. The senior…. And I’m from the gang ZEA. Isn’t it kind of lame of you to call yourself Boyfriend. I mean that sounds too…”

You gave Junyoung a glare and he stopped. You went in front of him “Annyeonghaseyo Sunbaes. My name is Ahn ---, daughter of Ahn Choi. I’m the youngest one here so you can just call me your little sister.”

They gave you the O.O look. Minwoo stepped up “but on the paper it says…”

“I skipped a grade.” You said with a sweet smile.

“Then you can call us Oppa!!” they said together with a smile.

Minwoo and Kwangmin linked both of your arms.

“You’re sooo beautiful.” Minwoo said with a smile.

Creeped out a little “Uh.. thanks Oppa….”

“And your body shape is just perfect!” Kwangmin said.

“Thank you.” You said quietly

Out of nowhere you felt a back hug that made you unlink arms from Boyfriend.

Boyfriend stepped back and saw Junyoung doing that.

Junyoung smirked. “And she is MY girlfriend.”

Boyfriend had the OoO Face.

Minwoo snapped out of it. “Oh yeah…” He glanced at Kwangmin and continued “We have girlfriends too.”

*HONK HONK*

“Get in the car if you don’t want to be late for your flight!” the driver said.

Everyone got in the car and left to the airport.

 

Arriving at the airport took us 10 minutes.

9:55AM

“We need to depart at 10:00AM. That’s in 5 minutes.” L said while entering the airport.

We gave our luggage to the boarding lady. Then we went to check our carryon bags. There was a LONG line on the non-premium elite section to have their carryon checked. Everyone went on the empty line.

“Can I see your Premium Elite Boarding Pass please?” Said the lady.

You handed it to her.

She smiled and remembered your face. “Nice to see you again Miss Ahn. How was your dad’s visit?”

You smiled “Very weird.”

When you passed her to have your stuff checked; Minwoo was behind you. He whispered in your ear. “Do you mean her or your dad’s visit?”

“Both.” You said while smiling. You both giggled which made Junyoung in suspicion.

Everyone passed through the security in seconds and entered a reserved flight for us.

That took only a total of 3 minutes to do all of that.

No one was on the plane but us, so we sat where we wanted.

2 hours passed in the flight.

“UGH! JUST 10 MORE HOURS TO GO!!” Junyoung complained.

You were sitting next to him and smiled. You held his hand and he smiled.

“---AH!” Kwangmin yelled while running up to you. “Here you go.” He handed you his 7UP drink. He looked at Junyoung and smirked. Knowing Junyoung is going to say something Kwangmin quickly said “It’s for our friendship.”

Minwoo ran behind him “Yeah… From me too.” He smiled and nodded.

“Well thank you. You both are very sweet.” You said with a smile and opening the 7UP can. Junyoung gave a look and thought *just friends… just friends… just friends… it better be just friends or else I’m going to jump their asses and…*

“So Boyfriend,” You interrupted “Who are your girlfriends?” Everyone including Belle and L stared at them so they could know.

 “Truthfully, they are not as pretty as you are ---ah.” Kwangmin said sweetly.

You smiled “So who are they?”

“We are supposed to meet them there in Paris.” Minwoo said.

“WHO ARE THEY?!” Belle exclaimed wanting to know really bad.

Boyfriend said together. “Jenna and Trace.”

Everyone’s eyes went OOOOOOOOOO.OOOOOOOOOOOOO

“WWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT???????!!!!!!!!!!!!” Everyone screamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

…. Paris is going to be interesting.

Thanks for reading!!

Please comment and subscribe!~ :D