Why Dad Why?!

My Innocent Girlfriend is Secretly Bad: Bonjour!

You and Junyoung were heading your way home with the rest of the gang following you.

“Do you like those types of guys?” Junyoung asked blankly while looking at the rode.

“What do you mean?” you asked confusingly.

“Like the snap back type, doing drugs and stuff I guess.” He wondered.

You laughed. “Oh yeah sweetie! I LOVE those types of guys. They sooo much!” you said sarcastically with a laugh.

Junyoung actually took you seriously. “Whoa! I didn’t know you like that type! Sorry for being all good boyfriend. I’ll be the bad boyfriend from now on! I’ll start doing ummm doing the smoking things and I’ll drink more and umm wear snap backs with baggy pants showing my and I will…”

“NO!!” you screamed.

“But you just told me that you…”

“I was JUST KIDDING!!” you interrupted.

“OOOOHHHHH!!!!!” Junyoung said with a smile. “Okay. Good. I hate being like those types of guys. I mean like if you like it I’ll change for you. I’ll ONLY do it for you.”

“Oh Junyoung. Please don’t change. I love you just the way you are.” You smiled.

“I want to hear it again. Why did you fall in love with me?” He asked in a smile.

You rolled your eyes like *not again…* and smiled. “You are my type of guy. You’re the guy who takes school and education seriously, but you could also be the good gangster boyfriend at the same time. Those are the type of guys that I love. Those are the type of guys that . NOT the type that they would think smoking would be their future. That’s just nasty. Drugs are just a waste of money.”

“So…” Junyoung paused. We got home and parked.

“So… what?” you asked.

“So…” He smiled at looked at you straight in the eyes. “I turn you on?”

You looked at him like O.O “I didn’t say anything…”

“Yes you did.” He said with a smile. “I was listening. You clearly said that I…”

“OH! WE ARE HOME!” you got out of the car and SPRINTED inside the mansion.

“HEY! ANSWER ME!” Junyoung screamed as he got out of the car and chased after you.

The rest of the ZEA members parked and ran after Junyoung to stop him. “OH MY ING GOSH! NOT AGAIN!!!!!” Heechul screamed on the top of his lungs.

You were in the elevator and you were pressing the close button as fast as you can. Junyoung was running to the elevator.

“OH MY NG GOSH YOU ING ELEVATOR!! HURRY THE UP AND ING CLOSE!!!!! STUPID CLOSE!!!!!!” You screamed.

The elevator was close to closing, but Junyoung stopped it from closing. He got in and put one arm around you tightly holding a grip on your shoulder and giving you the *hehehe* look.

You both see the rest of the ZEA memebers sprinting to the elevator to stop him.

Junyoung press the close button and waved ‘bye’ to them.

“JUNYOUNG HAVE SOME ING MANNERS!” Taehun screamed. “SHE IS A GIRL! DON’T DO ANYTHING STUPID!!!”

You mouthed ‘Help Me…”

The elevator closed and was going up to the bedrooms.

Junyoung pinned you between the wall and him. He grabbed your right leg up and put it next to his waist. His face went closer to you. He kissed your neck and whispered in your ear. “So… I turn you on. Just admit it like before.”

It felt like you were being hypnotized.  He was kissing your neck and lips going back and forth made you dizzy in a good way. *That’s it…* you thought.

You touched his face and stared at him and deep kissed him passionately.

*YES! FINALLY!* Junyoung thought.

You held on to his shoulders… tightly.

“ow…” he moaned softly. You kissed his neck with an even tighter grip on his shoulder.

“AHH!!” Junyoung yelped even louder. At that point he fell on his knees and you still didn’t let go of his shoulder. He was begging in pain. “---ah!!! PLEASE LET GO!! YOU’RE GOING DO DISLOCATE MY SHOULDER!!! PLEASE!!!”

You shook your head with and evil smirk.

The elevator opened and Junyoung was still yelping in pain.

“---AH! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HURTING YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND?!”

You looked up and let go of Junyoung. “APPA!!!!”

Junyoung had the T-T to O.O face. He got up holding his shoulder and bowed. “Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Ahn.”

You both got out of the elevator.

Dad quickly went next to Junyoung “I told you. You can call me dad and son, are you okay?”

Dad glared at you. “Don’t ever do this again. Soon you will hurt his sooo bad that he won’t be able to produce babies for you.” He said sternly.

You gave him the =O= look. “But Appa, he…”

“No buts young lady!” Appa said harshly.

“Yes Appa.” You had the ‘omg’ face.

“Now go aid Junyoung’s shoulder in his room. I got to tell Jane that you’re home.” Appa went inside one of the guest bedrooms.

You and Junyoung went into Junyoung’s room. Junyoung sat on his bed with his school uniform shirt off showing his six pack.

You sat next to next to him with a first aid kit. You wrapped up his arm. Once you finished you were slightly… crying.

Junyoung was slightly hurt from seeing you crying. “---ah… Stop crying… I’m sorry. I should have stopped myself. I’m sorry I…”

“It’s not you! It’s me!” your tears are now falling. “Your perfect shoulder wouldn’t have been dislocated if I wasn’t acting that way.” You hugged him and sniffled. “I’m sorry I hurt you! I’m sorry!!! I’ll never do it again… Dad’s right! If I ever hurt you again it might be the point where we can’t have kids anymore.” Tears were running down.

Junyoung hugged you tightly no matter how much his shoulder hurts. “Don’t think about that. You’re my girl and mine forever... Even if you killed me I would still love you.”

You cried even harder.

Junyoung kissed your forehead and tried to hush you.

 

IN THE HALLWAY

“Aww… That’s sooo sweet of him.” Jane said in a romantic tone.

Appa smiled.

“What are you guys looking at?”

“OH MY ING GOSH!” Appa screamed quietly.

ZEA group was behind him.

“Don’t ing frighten me like that!” Appa slapped Dongjun on the arm softly.

“It wasn’t me!” Dongjun complained.

“Then who was it?!” Appa demanded.

Dongjun pointed at Hyungsik and dad slapped him in the arm. “Ow.” He screeched.

Appa had an idea. “I saw these types of scenes in dramas before. I think I know what’s gonna happen. Everyone go the main lobby. I’ll meet you there.”

 

JUNYOUNG’s ROOM

You were still crying as Junyoung was comforting you and telling you to forget about it and it will never happen and stuff like that.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

“I think that’s dad and Jane.” You said while wiping your tears. “I’ll open the door.”

You went to the door and opened it. Nobody was there except a note and a box of… condoms?!

Your mouth went wide open. You read the note and it said When you’re done then come to the main lobby. You saw dad in the elevator. He put his thumbs up at you with a smile.

You gave him the O.O with mouth wide open “APPA! HOW COULD YOU!” you screamed.

The elevator shut.

Junyoung came to see the commotion and laughed.

You glared at Junyoung “I’m going to go curse at dad and give it back to him! I swear I’m…”

“I think it’s pretty funny.” Junyoung said with a giggle. “Plus, we can use this in the future.”

“No! We can’t!” you screamed.

“Why not?” He asked.

You glared at him and pointed at the box. “You’re NOT a size small! Are you?!”

Junyoung snatched the box out of your hands with his mouth wide open. “I AM WWWAAAYYYYY BIGGER THAN I SIZE SMALL!!!”

Junyoung went to slip a shirt back on and you both ran to the elevator to curse at your dad.

 

~~~~

XD!!!

Please comment and subscribe!

Thanks for reading ^-^