The Guilt is Coming...

My Innocent Girlfriend is Secretly Bad: Bonjour!

“I-I…”

Kwangmin lost his smile. “Tell me now. Do you love me or not?”

You stared at him for a while with frustration and confusion.

Kwangmin got really frustrated. “God damn it ---! Tell me now because I…”

In a sudden movement you gave him a kiss on his forehead. It shocked Kwangmin for a while with a smile.

You cuddled against his chest. “I do love you… for now,” Kwangmin lost his smile. You continued. “My heart right now is very confused. I don’t know if I should let go of him or stay? I mean… it’s a plan… but I’m guessing once he finds out it’s another plan and I broke our promise… wouldn’t he want to break up then? I very confused that I…”

Kwangmin shut you up by lightly touching your cheek, stare at you for a little bit, and gave you a light kiss on the lips. Then, it got to a passionate kiss.

Kwangmin was enjoying this, then he stopped the kiss and whispered “I love you Miss Ahn. Please love me back…” and continued.

You enjoyed it too, but you thought *I… don’t love you though… should I love you?...Kwangmin… I’m confused.*

You broke the kiss and cuddled in this chest. “I’m going back to sleep.”

 

NEXT MORNING

8:30AM

*BAM BAM BAM*

Hella hardcore knocking on the room door.

Everyone jolted up, besides Minwoo since he was still knocked out BIG TIME.

“,” You said quietly. “It’s Junyoung….”

*BAM BAM BAM*

You looked at Belle. “Go open the door! Minwoo, Kwangmin, and I will go hide in the bathroom.”

Belle put on her robe and put her hand on the front door.

*BAM BAM BAM*

The knocking frightened Belle. “Hurry the up and get to the god damn bathroom! Junyoung is ing scaring me right now!” she said quietly.

It was taking you and Kwangmin long because Minwoo wouldn’t wake up, so you pushed him off the bed. Grabbed Minwoo’s feet, and dragged him to the bathroom. Kwangmin shut the door behind him so it looked like it was only Belle in the room the while time.

Belle opened the door and was in shock after seeing Junyoung.

Junyoung had red swelled eyes from crying, his hair wasn’t properly done, and it looked like a haystack. He didn’t sleep well at all. His face was flushed. He even wore his shirt backwards. He was looking down in shame and agony.

“Holy Junyoung! What the hell happened to you?!” Belle said in surprised. She knew why, but she didn’t think it would turn out this bad.

You can hear everything in the bathroom. You knew he was in a bad shape. Guilt came to your mind and heart. You continued listening.

“Is --- here?” He said quietly after lifting up his face revealing his unbelievable red eyes...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANOTHER EPIC PAUSE!

Thanks for reading!

Please comment and sub!