Being a

My Innocent Girlfriend is Secretly Bad: Bonjour!

8:30PM

“BUT DADDY!!!” you whined.

“No buts young lady! You know the rules. The club can only open on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Today is Wednesday.” Appa said seriously.

“Can I just open the VVIP area then?” you asked in a whiny voice.

“No and that’s my final answer.” Dad gave you one last look.

“UGH! NO FAIR!” you went to the kitchen and hugged Junyoung while he was in the fridge chowing down whatever he can find.

“Did you convince him?” Junyoung asked with his mouth full.

“Hell no! I wanna party soooo bad. Ugh… I already texted everyone that I was going to open it!” You had an idea. You looked at Junyoung in a y way and rubbing his arm softly. “Junyoung…” you said sweetly.

Junyoung swallowed his food. “You want me to convince your dad for you. Huh?”

You nodded and smiled.

He sighed. “Okay. I’ll try. I’m ONLY doing this because I love you.”

He went to see dad in the living area and you followed him.

Junyoung swallowed hard. “Sir, could we…”

“Ehhemmmm.” Dad said with a glare.

“Oh yeah.” Junyoung said “Dad. Can we open up Night Plaza tonight?”

“No,” Dad said sternly. “You know the rules too.”

Junyoung had an idea. “Then can we have a party here in my mansion?”

Dad thought about it. “Sure. That works.”

You smiled and hugged Appa. “Thank you!!!!”

Then you hugged Junyoung. “You’re the best!”

Then you thought of it. “Now I have to tell everyone to change location!” You ran to your room to get your pink IPhone to text everyone.

Junyoung was about to walk away.

“Son,” Dad said seriously.

Junyoung looked at him “Yes dad?”

Dad smiled and went back to his serious face. “Don’t spoil her too much. If you do she is going to take advantage of you. She is exactly like her mother.” Dad smiled again. “And that’s why I love her soooo much.”

Junyoung smiled. “I’ll won’t sir.”

Junyoung entered your room.

You went to hug him and kiss him. “Thank you!! The party starts at 10PM so I guess the crowd would be coming at around 9:45. So we have about 1 hour of…”

“Sweetie, calm down. You’re going a little nuts over the party.” Junyoung said with a smile.

“I’m sorry Oppa. You’re right.” You gave him a kiss.

 

PARTY TIME! (Now It’s about 11:45PM)

The music is pumping and booming.

The crowd is jumping and dancing!

Most people are drunk.

You’re having fun and dancing with Belle, Infinite, and the ZEA gang.

Even Dad is dancing on the Dance floor with Jane and being the Cool Parents.

You went up to Junyoung. “Oppa. Can you go get me a drink.”

Junyoung looked at you weird. “Another one? Aren’t you getting a little too much?”

“No. I’m only buzzed. “ you said with a smile. “Please?”

Junyoung remembered what Dad told him. “No.”

“PLEASE JUNYOUNG!” You begged.

“Hell No! I’ve been doing for you the whole time!” Junyoung was getting pissed off thinking about it.

During the whole party time. You pretty much made Junyoung do everything. He got you drinks; He got drinks for other people. He bought more drinks. He actually made some appetizers for some people because the chefs couldn’t make it fast enough. Junyoung was getting sick of it.

“When did you start being the party pooper.” You said with a glare.

Junyoung was pissed. “When did my girlfriend become a whiny ?! I’m sick of you using me. I’m NOT even having fun at OUR party right now! Where the HELL is my brave and innocent girlfriend I love sooo much? Because right now all I see is a whiny baby!” He screeched.

At that point Junyoung sees tears in your eyes and realized what he had said. “Oh… baby I’m sorry. I didn’t mean…”

“Stop, “ You said quietly. Tears are slowly forming and falling. “Just stop.” You quickly dashed to the elevator while Junyoung tried to go after you through the heavy crowd, but he was there too late and the elevator already shut.

“!!!” Junyoung screamed.

“HEY!”

Junyoung turned around and it was Sunggyu. “What happen to ---? I saw her run into the elevator crying. What happen?”

Junyoung told Sunggyu and said “I don’t know what to do!”

“QUICK MEETING!” Sunggyu said.

The party was over at 12AM. The only people stayed were Infinite, ZEA, and Belle. Dad and Jane was up in their guest room knocked out.

They were all in the dining area sitting on the long table.

“Just go talk to her Junyoung. She will understand and realize what she had done. She would feel sorry and learned her lesson.” Belle suggested.

“OR!” Dongjun yelled. “You can go and…”

“NO!” everyone screamed in unison.

“You didn’t even listen to what I was about to say!” Dongjun argued back.

“If it’s something erted then no.” Kevin said with a =.= face.

“DAMNIT!” Dongjun yelled.

“Anyways,” Continued Woohyun, “Talking is the solution. Everyone agrees say OH YEAH!”

“OH YEAH!!!!” Everyone screamed in unison and laughed together.

They all gave Junyoung a pat on the back and support saying “Good Luck”, “Do Well”, “Don’t Get Beat Up By Her.” etc. Everyone left.

Junyoung is now standing in front of your door. *Let’s do this.* he thought.

He opened your door and sees you sitting on your inside window ledge with your black shorts that says HOT! on the and a pink tank that wraps around your body showing your S line. You did look y, but you were actually depressed. You had your headphones on that was connected to your IPhone. You were currently listening to “Pray” By Sunny Hill. And you were holding on to your legs while resting your head on your knees.

You felt warm, muscular arms around you and a peck on your head. You looked up and sees Junyoung. At that point tears were forming again. You got up and gave him a HUGE hug. “I’m sorry Oppa!” you tried to control your sniffing and crying. “I’m sorry I used you. I was being ignorant! I shouldn’t have acted that way in the first place! I feel guilty. I’ll never do it again! I promise. I promise with my heart. I will never…”

“Just shut up ---ah. I love you. I’m sorry too. I shouldn’t have been too confident of what I said. I love you. Now stop crying. It hurts me to see you cry.” Junyoung lifted you up bridal style and laid you down on your bed. He lay next to you and was playing with your hair while you were trying to fall asleep.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

You went to go open the door. You found a note and a BOX again. This time the right size.

You looked down the hallway and saw dad quickly shut his door.

“APPA! NOT AGAIN!” you screamed. Junyoung just laughed in the background.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Haha! OH Dad!!!

Please Comment and subscribe!

Thanks for reading! ^-^