Save Me.

My Innocent Girlfriend is Secretly Bad: Bonjour!

10:00AM

Junyoung woke up extra early and got ready. He was wearing a light blue button down shirt with khaki pants and white high tops. He was wearing his beige trench coat over.

“Wake up.” Junyoung said quietly while twirling your hair.

“No…” You mumbled.

“Yeobo…. Wake up…”

“I’m a lazy girl, yeah yeah…” You mumbled and turned your head the opposite way from him.

He pulled the blanket out of you. “WAKE UP!”

“Yah!” You tried to pull the blanket back.

You were both having a tug a war.

Junyoung fell on top of you.

“Aish…” you whined “I wanna… MMMM”

Junyoung starting kissing you like crazy.

“Oppa….Stop… it!” you tried to speak.

“Not until you agree to get up.” He said while smooching your face.

“Uh! Fine!” You said.

Junyoung got off of you with a smile.

You dragged your feet to your bathroom.

You bent down to the sink and washed your face, but when you stood back up Junyoung was behind you giving you a creepy smirk.

“AYAYAYAYY….ishhhh………. OPPA!” You screeched.

Junyoung starts laughing. “Now YOUR face was PRICELESS!”

“YAH!” You started to push Junyoung out of the door and slammed your bathroom door.

Junyoung jumped on the bed on his back with a smile on his face, and then he fell asleep...

*RING RING*

Junyoung woke up.

Before he answered his phone he looked at your bathroom door that you were in and it was wide open.

“YEOBO! LET’S GO SHOPPING…” Junyoung screamed before he answered the phone.

He realizes it’s Blocked

‘ANSWERS PHONE’

JUNYOUNG: Hello?

STRANGER: -Breathing really hard- Junyoung! It’s me, ---

JUNYOUNG: -looking lost- What… I thought you were…

YOU: -speaking quietly- I left to go get something with Belle before you woke up… and then 5 huge guys in black suits started following us, so I started to run and now they’re after us. I think they are after me though.

Junyoung -.- Are you just ing me right now babe?

YOU: HELL NO I’M ING SERIOUS! Oppa…. Go Get all they boys and my DAD and…. ! They spotted us… GO GET HELP! Run Belle RUN LIKE HELL! –hears feet running- HELP ME!

*DEET DEET DEET*

Junyoung stood up and ran out of the R4 room. “SSSSSHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

He stopped by his room and see L still sleeping like a baby.

“YAH! WAKE UP!” Junyoung screamed. He took out the briefcase that Mr. Choi Ahn gave to you and Junyoung. He wore a gun belt and started to put guns, ammunition, and grenades in them.

“WAKE UP NOW!” Junyoung screamed while taking out his phone.

L moved around a bit.

Junyoung dialed his phone, and while he was doing that he said casually “You know Myungsoo… ---  just called me and told me that Belle and --- are running from big men who are gonna kidnap them… who knows they might them too…”

L got up like a lightning bolt. “WWWWHHHHHHHAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!” L quickly wore some pants and a T-Shirt.

Junyoung grabbed his arm before he ran out the door.

Junyoung stuck a pistol in L’s hand “Go get ALL of the boys. I’m going to call Mr. Choi Ahn.”

L nodded and left.

*RRIINNNGG*

CHOI AHN: Oh! My son in law! How’s your vacation going?

JUNYOUNG: Sir… where are you right now?!

CHOI AHN: At the airport? Why? You sound scared Junyoung.

JUNYOUNG: … sir…. daughter is in danger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Epic….

Thanks for reading.

Please comment and subscribe! :D

Read my other Fanfic.

 A Second Chance.

 

Follow my blog!

mmkie.blogspot.com