Being "French"

My Innocent Girlfriend is Secretly Bad: Bonjour!

You kind of lost them, so you and Kwangmin entered one of the most expensive French Clothing store.

“Let’s buy new clothes to get out of these sweaty ones.” Kwangmin suggested breathlessly.

You nodded.

“BONJOUR!” said the manager.

“We don’t speak French.” You said nicely.

“HOLA!” The manager said again.

You gave the manager guy a weird look. “Uhh… we don’t speak Spanish either.”

“KONICHI…”

“We can speak English!” Kwangmin interrupted.

“Oh… HELLO!” The manager guy said with a grin.

You both rolled your eyes and smiled.

“Can I help you sweaty people with something?” He asked in an awkward smile with his head tilted in the creepiest way EVER.

“Uhh…..” Kwangmin couldn’t say anything because it was too weird.

“We need new clothes.” You said in the bland voice with =.= face.

“Are you a couple?” The manager said with his weird smile still.

“YES!” we said in unison.

“Okay! Follow me!!” Manager starts leading us. “Are you on the wealthy side or the more poor side?” Manager asked in the rudest way ever. Even being more rude he says “I think you guys are from the non-wealthy side, I mean, not to be mean, but you’re sweaty and gross looking and…”

You got frustrated, “Okay sir… not to be mean to you, but I will PERSONALY SLAP YOU IF YOU SAY ANOTHER WORD! I’LL HAVE MY DADDY EHHEMMM CHOI AHN! TO SHUT YOUR STORE DOWN IF YOU SAY ANOTHER Y THING ABOUT US!”

The manager had stopped his creepy smile and thought *! CHOI AHN’S DAUGHTER?!! !* He tried to act professional as possible. “Miss Ahn and her Fiancé, please enter that couple’s room, pick clothing of your choice, and bring them to the checkout please, thank you.” Manager left with his head hanging down.

You both picked out clothes.

Kwangmin wore something like this.

[w/ hot high tops… yeahhhh :D]

He was sitting on a comfy chair and reading a magazine.

“How do I look?” You said.

He looked up at the dressing room doors and sees you. Kwangmin went OOOOOoOOOOO and thought *HOLY !!!!!! WOW!!!*

You were wearing something like this.

[w/ cute sneakers and your hair tied up to look like and average school girl. xD]

“Okay… usually I don’t like wearing plaid, but I have to not look like myself… so I had to wear plaid.” You said with the ‘I can’t believe I have to do this’ face. [LOL]

“My pretend girlfriend can look hot and y in anything.” Kwangmin said with a smile.

You laughed slightly. “Don’t be so cheesy. You look fine yourself. Also, I tried on this other out… OMG SAMPLE PERFUMES!!!”

You and Kwangmin sprayed it like CRAZY so you both won’t smell like sweat.

You both threw away your MAJORLY sweaty and dirty clothes and checked out.

Heading towards the door. You said “Okay so when we get back we…. OH !”

You both quickly turned around and pretend you both were shopping.

What you saw was the ZEA, INFINITE, and UKISS member all together, including Junyoung and L.

“Just act like a commoner.” Kwangmin whispered.

The gang groups were talking HELLA LOUD.

You were able to hear Hoya say “HEY! IS THAT ---?!”

Once you heard that you said to Kwangmin in the loudest tone ever “OH! BONJOUR! PLUE BLEP BEEP BOP BOOM BAM BETTY CROCKER?!”

Kwangmin broke out a huge smile and tried to resist from laughing his off! He continued the ‘fake’ French conversation really loudly. “OH! WII!!! BETTY CROCKER YEP YEEP YUP YUM YOOM YOOZ ZEEK ZEK BLOP EEP!”

You broke out a little giggle and smiled. You both continued your ‘fake’ French, just quieter.

You hear Dongwoo say “THAT CAN’T BE HER! DOES --- EVEN SPEAK FLUENT FRENCH?!”

Then you hear Taehun “SHE KNOWS BASIC FRENCH THOUGH SO IT COULD BE!”

You were thinking *. . l .*

 

Then you hear Siwan say “NO THAT IS TOTALLY NOT --- BECAUSE SHE WOULDN’T DARE WEAR PLAID!”

Then you hear everyone say in a jumble. “THAT’S TRUE! THAT IS VERY TRUE! LET’S KEEP LOOKING AND WE COULD BEAT THAT GUY’S ! LET’S GO!!!!”

They left.

At that point you and Kwangmin fell to the floor laughing like HELL!

“We gotta do that again someday!” Kwangmin croaked.

“Haha!” You smiled “Let’s, hehe, go back to the hotel. You and Minwoo can stay in my room tonight just to be safe.” You offered.

“Alright! Let’s play a hardcore game of SCRABBLE!” Kwangmin said with a smile.

“DEAL!” you smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAHA!

Thanks for reading!

Please comment and sub!!! ^_^