It's War.

My Innocent Girlfriend is Secretly Bad: Bonjour!

Kwangmin and Junyoung looked at each other with confusion. Junyoung blurted out “Are you her twin?!”

Steph laughed. “Ummm… No.”

Kwangmin then said “Then are you both…”

“Aliens? Clones? Vampires? ” Steph interrupted with a giggle. “No we are not. I’m just her childhood friend. I’m only a year younger, but I skipped freshman year so I’m a sophomore. Also, we get the “Are you twins?” question a lot, but it’s odd how --- and I look very similar.”

You went to Steph and gave her a big hug. You let go of her “So why are you back in France?”

Steph smirked “To do some… research.” Steph grabbed you by the shoulders “Unni, I have to tell you something important. You…”

“WWWWHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT?????!!!!!!!!!” Junyoung screamed in his cellphone. “Okay we will be right there!!!”

You looked at Junyoung with worries. “What’s wrong?”

Junyoung looked at everyone. “Minwoo is in trouble. He is at the largest abandoned warehouse in France right now and we have to save him… before he dies.”

No one said anything else. You all ran out of the room, you paid your hospital fee, and left to the parking lot.

“Get in my car.” Steph said.

Kwangmin stood in place. “Aren’t you too young to…”

“JUST GET IN THE ING CAR!” Steph screamed.

“Damn… feisty.” Kwangmin said with a smile.

Everyone entered the car.

“Sasha. Engine on.” Steph said while putting on her seatbelt.

“Welcome back Miss Stephanie,” Said the car. “Please tell me where to go.”

“Tell her were to go Junyoung.” Steph said while fixing the mirrors.

“Uh… Sasha… go to the largest abandoned warehouse in France.” Junyoung said while looking around like a lost puppy in the back seat.

“On my way.” Said the car.

The car started to drive by itself.

“DAMN!” Kwangmin said with amazement “You didn’t even need to touch the steering wheels!”

Steph looked at Kwangmin on the passenger seat with a smile. “That’s why I own this car underage. I’m not technically driving.”

Kwangmin smiled for a while… he snapped out of it and said. “Sasha. We are in a hurry. Please go full speed.”

“Yes sir.” Said Sasha.

You can feel the car go full speed and you could hear her VROOM.

3 minutes later.

“We are here.” Said Sasha.

Everyone went outside of the car.

“Wait!” Steph said.

She went to the trunk of her car.

She threw you something.

A pistol.

She threw Kwangmin and Junyoung a machine gun.

“Just in case.” Steph said while she loaded her gun.

You all took deep breathes.

“Ready?” Junyoung said.

Everyone glanced at each other and nodded.

“Let’s go.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damn…. It’s like war.

Thanks for reading.

Please comment and subscribe!

Follow and read my blog!

mmkie.blogspot.com