Revealing The Letter

My Innocent Girlfriend is Secretly Bad: Bonjour!

6:00PM

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Junyoung came rushing to his room door.

He smiled with this eyes closed and said “---AH! YOU’RE BACK!!” He opened his eyes and had a frown with a furious face on. It was Jenna.

“Uh. Babe. Your ex is gone. And now it’s ME!” Jenna said with an evil smile.

Junyoung went to his room window with his hands in his palm.

Jenna back hugged him tightly. “Aww… it’s okay. She is never coming back and we can be together forever again.”

Junyoung can’t take it anymore.

He pushed Jenna into a chair. “!!!!! I DON’T LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE HER!”

Jenna got up. “THEN WHY DID YOU DATE ME FIRST??!! I CAME FIRST BEFORE SHE DID!”

Junyoung pushed her back to the chair and pointed his finger at her. “I ING DATED YOU BECAUSE I DIDN’T KNOW WHAT LOVE FELT LIKE! I ONLY UUUUSSSSEEEEDDDD YOU!!! I USED YOU TO MAKE ME LOOK GOOD AND MAKE ME A SANDWICH EVERY ING DAY IN THE PAST!” he paused and turned back to the window. “Once --- came into my life I finally realized what love is. Me and her are meant to be together forever. Not you. It was never you Jenna… you didn’t even make good sandwiches either…”

Jenna had an OMG face. She closed her eyes and looked down while pinching the bridge of her nose. “Fine,” She said calmly “If you used me the whole time and you don’t want to be with me… then let’s not go back together.”

Junyoung turned around and looked at her like o.o “Wow, I never heard you be so nice before…”

“I’m only doing this BECAUSE it made me realize that you rather die for her than me… so whatever.” Jenna quickly grabbed her stuff and left.

Junyoung put his jacket on. “Time to find Miss Ahn.”

 

-IN A COFFEE CAFÉ-

“So what do we do first?” you asked while sipping your tea.

“I brought and extra of the letter I gave you.” He took out the copy of the letter and handed it to you.

You re-read it.

Dear Miss Ahn,

                I came to realize that Jenna was using me. I would like to have revenge on her by making her jealous. I want to show her that I can find someone who is 10x prettier than her and be happy with my life, and I chose you. I would like you to be my ‘pretend’ girlfriend to make her jealous. I want to show her what she lost and have her regret it.

You WILL see in the morning that Jenna will be kissing Junyoung. If you accept my request then you will go to him and break up with him. If you deny then you will quietly walk away and pretend that it never happened.

Sincerely,

Jo Kwangmin

 

“I know what we can do first!” You said with a smile.

Kwangmin leaned forward “What is it?”

“Let’s go couple shopping!” you said excitingly.

“Seriously, why do girls shop to solve their problems?” Kwangmin questioned.

“Well here is MY reason of shopping right now.” You smirked. “I know my Junyoung really well. Right now, he would be searching for me and maybe called his gang to come help him fix the problem. So if he finds us then we can show him we are having fun and having a great time. That’s why I wanna go shopping!”

“I like your plan.” Kwangmin said with an evil smirk. “Let’s do it!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading!!!

Please comment and sub! ^-^