Choice...

My Innocent Girlfriend is Secretly Bad: Bonjour!

You all stood by the entrance to the abandoned building.

“Okay,” Steph got our attention quietly “We have to enter as quietly as possible to make it not obvious that we are here. Okay?”

We all gave her the thumbs up.

We quietly opened the door and entered.

The first thing we heard was an echo from opening the door.

“Whoa, this place is so big that it echoes.” Junyoung said quietly.

“EEEECCCHHHOOOO!!!” Kwangmin screamed.

“YAHHH!!! SHUT THE UP!” you screamed back.

“HEY! SHUT UP YOU TWO!” Steph screamed at us.

“Well, it’s pretty obvious you came in.”

You all stopped the commotion and looked at who was the master of this evil plan of revenge.

…It was Jenna.

Jenna was walking out of a room with a bunch of guards behind her.

“I knew it was you…” you said with your teeth clenched together.

“Well duh. I’m the evil one here. Not you. Anyways, I wanna get this done. I hand you Minwoo and you give me both Junyoung and Kwangmin.”

“Why both of us?” Junyoung said with a glare like >:/

“Just because…” Jenna said with an evil smirk.

“Hand me Minwoo first!” You said with the same glare as Junyoung.

Kwangmin and Junyoung both looked at you like ‘wtf?!’

“Hey, What the are you doing?!” Steph asked you quietly.

“Just let her get what she wants and at the end I’ll just figure out something. I mean it always goes good at the end anyways. Just like the movies.” You whispered back.

“Hurry up! I’m getting tired!” Jenna complained.

“Give me Minwoo first!” you yelled.

“Fine.” Jenna said with attitude. “BRING HIM OUT!”

Jenna’s guards dragged Minwoo out of the same room and you see him tied up with his mouth covered in a cloth and bruises are all over him with blood. He could barely walk.

“OH MY ING GOD! MINWOO!!!!” Kwangmin screamed in shock.

“Now,” Jenna said loudly with a smirk “Give me MY boys then. Oh, and make sure they put down their guns.”

You looked at them and nodded.

They put down their weapons and quickly went to Jenna with anger and the guards tied them to a pole. Minwoo was untied and he ran to you and gave you a tight hug. “--- thank you…” he said quietly.

“Go wait in the car.” You whispered quietly. Minwoo ran outside.

Jenna smirked “Okay, now that our deal is done… it’s… WAR!”

Jenna pulled out a gun out of her back pocket and shot… Steph.

Steph collapse on the floor with blood splattered everywhere. She was holding her heart to slow down the blood flow.

You ran to her and fell on your knees. “no, no, no! STEPH! STAY WITH ME!!!”

“---…” Jenna whispered in pain. “Kill her… Kill her now…” Jenna had no breath left in her. She’s gone.

You held on to Steph’s hand for a bit longer with your eyes closed and tears are flowing down.

You lifted up your head and open your eyes with rage. Your thoughts are now ‘Jenna… you’re gonna die in my hands. You killed my only childhood friend… and now you crossed the line.’

You stood up slowly with your back facing Jenna.

“Aww,” Jenna said with a smirk “Are you gonna run now and be a baby. I know you were never tough. If you were brave then you would have killed me a long time ago. Come on! Come after me! Beat me up! Do it! You…”

You quickly turned around and shot your pistol at her.

A guard quickly blocked it and instead of getting a headshot to Jenna, you gave it to a guard.

Blood splattered all over Jenna.

“EEEWWWWW!!!!” Jenna cried and ran off somewhere in the building.

“I ING HOPE YOU GET HIV !” You screamed.

‘I must kill all of the guards first.’ You thought.

You did this cool flip in the air and shot 3 guards.

The guards took out their guns and tried to shoot you.

You dodged their bullets, but they weren’t quick enough to block yours.

Each shot to a guard was a perfect headshot.

You were just beastly like that.

You killed all of the guards that you saw. That was about a total of 25 guards.

You looked at the pole where Kwangmin and Junyoung was tied up and they were NOT there anymore.

“YOU LOOKING FOR THEM?!”

You turned around and saw Jenna holding a gun to Junyoung’s head and Kwangmin was held by the only guard alive.

You quickly aimed your gun to Jenna and pulled the trigger… but you were out of bullets plus you had no more ammunition on you.

“No…” You whispered.

Jenna laughed evilly. “This is it for you !” Jenna paused for a minute. “I have an idea.”

She whispered something into both Kwangmin and Junyoung’s ear.

Jenna slid the gun across the floor to you. She smirked “If you love Junyoung soooo much…  then kill Kwangmin. If you love Kwangmin… then KILL Junyoung. You know how the game goes.”

You fell on your knees holding the new gun in your hands.

“Why… Why must I choose one?” you said with tears forming.

Jenna confessed “I had NONE and you had BOTH. That’s not fair! You’re supposed to only have ONE boyfriend. NOT TWO!!! Anyways, choose ONE!!!!”

“God you’re stupid…” Junyoung mumble to Jenna.

Jenna tugged Junyoung’s hair and he is in pain.

“OKAY I’LL CHOOSE ONE!” You screamed

You pointed your gun up and remembered what your dad told you 9 years ago. “Never in your life kill somebody unless they try to harm you. Your great grandpa had a choice to kill the woman he loves and married or…’

“Kill himself…” you muttered quietly to yourself.

“WHAT?! I CAN’T HEAR YOU?!” Jenna screamed.

“Kill… MYSELF!” You aimed the gun to your head, closed your eyes, and… BOOM.

Jenna and Kwangmin’s eyes went O.O

“NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Junyoung screamed.

Junyoung fell to his knees… he couldn’t believe what he saw.

You feel the last breeze of wind through your hair.

You hear the gun fall to the floor.

You can hear Junyoung crying for the one he loves…

 

 

Then it came to you…

You thought… ‘if I can still hear and feel things then…’

 

You opened your eyes “I’m not dead.” You said out loud.

 

All moments of misery and shame stopped.

Was it a miracle? Did the bullet not go through? Did you miss your head?

 

You hear loud, slow, clapping in the background.

You looked up and see someone walking through the shadows.

 

“Great Job everyone! You made my revenge a success!”

You tried to have a visual of the person who said that.

 

You can see clearly of who it is now.

 

“APPA?!” You screamed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHAT THE K??!!!!

 

Didn’t see that coming!!!

 

Thanks for reading!

Please comment and subscribe.

Follow my blog! :)

mmkie.blogspot.com