I Am Not Ready!

My Innocent Girlfriend is Secretly Bad: Bonjour!

You entered your new classroom.

“OH MY GOD!!! HOT MS. AHN IS IN OUR HOMEROOM!!!!!” a guy in dork glasses screamed.

Our homeroom teacher was a cool teacher, Mr. Shnider.

“Everyone,” he said while leaning back in his chair and sipping coffee. “Calm the down. It’s just ---. She isn’t a celebrity.”

You looked at him like O.O “Thank you! I have been trying to say that for the past year and it never worked when I say it!”

Mr. Shnider got up. “She isn’t a celebrity, but she is HEAD STUDENT OF THE WHOLE SCHOOL!!!” he said excitedly with a huge grin in his face. “Oh my god I can’t believe Ms. Ahn is in my classroom. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god…”

You went to take a seat with a =.= face and all you were thinking was *oh…my…god… this is going to be a LONG day.*

 

A few hours and a few classes passed.

“YAHHH!!! BREAK TIME!!!!” a student screamed. At that point EVERYONE quickly walked out to tell other students that you were in their homeroom.

You just had the =.= face and daydreamed *happens every year…*

“---AHHH!!!!!”

You looked up and it was Hyungsik screaming your name through the hallway.

“I’M IN HERE!!!” you screamed.

A few seconds later 8/9 members came running in.

You greeted all of them.

“Where’s Junyoung?” you asked.

“Bathroom.” Heechul said while twirling a strand of your hair and on a er.

“---ah… I love your outfit today.” Siwan said with a smile.

You looked at him weird. “uh… Siwan… everyone wears the same uniform…”

Siwan snapped out of his daydream “Uh… I know that.” Trying to sound as casual as he can.

You all laughed.

Out of nowhere Junyoung slammed the classroom door open “---!!!! TELL ME WHY NOT!!!” he screamed. Then he slammed the door shut and locked it.

*Oh .* you thought. You know you had ninja moves, but you didn’t want to hurt Junyoung. So you hid behind Taehun and Kevin. “Help me…” you whispered in their ears.

They got up and stopped Junyoung from running you over.

“Hey. Calm down.” Taehun said while trying to calm Junyoung down.

“NOT UNTIL SHE TELLS ME!!” Junyoung yelled.

“Tell you what?!” Kevin asked.

“WHY SHE WOULDN’T ING ME!!!!” Junyoung screamed. Good thing the room was sound proof.

“Ugh!!!! Not again…” The members said in unison.

“You know what. I’m leaving.” Minwoo said and walked out. Everyone else followed him… besides Junyoung.

“Oh …” you said.

Junyoung cracked his neck and knuckles. “Oh is right babe.” He said with a smirk.

The only exit was the door that he was blocking.

You ran to the door anyways, but Junyoung blocked you.

You were slowly walking backwards while Junyoung was walking towards you.

“Why wouldn’t you tell me?” Junyoung said quietly with a hot glare staring at you.

You were frightened but melting at the same time.

*Ugh. I can just chop him and get out of here, but he is my BOYFRIEND! WHY RELATIONSHIP WHY???!!!!* you thought.

“Tell me.” he said.

You couldn’t walk backwards anymore. You’re stuck between a wall and him. You couldn’t say anything.

Junyoung pinned you between him and the wall. He bit his lip and started to touch your leg. “If you tell me now then nothing would happen.

His hand was now at the end of your skirt.

You couldn’t take it anymore. “BECAUSE I’M NOT READY!” you screamed.

He looked at you in O.O “Huh? I thought Ms. Ahn is ready for anything?”

You pushed him away. “I know, but not this. Honey, we are not even married. I can’t do this.” You walked to the window. “If you just want then just break up with me right now because I’m not that type of girl.” At that point a tear fell from your right eye.

Junyoung looked at you in OOOO.OOOO and his heart felt... broken once you said break up.

He dashed toward you and gave you a back hug.

Junyoung kissed your head. “No, I’ll wait if I have to. I’ll wait until you’re ready. I’ll do anything to have you forever. I don’t want to lose you again… I don’t want to lose you because of this stupid crap. I’m sorry ---. I’m sorry…” his voice sounded weaker like he was at the brink of tearing up too.

You faced him and smiled. Junyoung wiped your tear and gave you a passionate kiss.

*RING RING RING*

It was your phone.

Your cousin Belle was calling.

“It’s Belle.” You told Junyoung.

You picked up.

YOU: Hey Belle Unni.

BELLE: Hey girl. You making out with your boyfriend again?

You looked shocked.

YOU: No! How could you say that? I didn’t do anything.

BELLE: Mhmmm. I saw you from the window 15 seconds ago making out with him.

You quickly turned to the window and see Belle, L, and the rest of Infinite outside waving.

You quickly waved back and Junyoung did the same.

BELLE: Ditch school and come with us.

YOU: Sure. Where we going?

BELLE: I don’t know. Hang with our boo thang I guess.

You laughed

YOU: I haven’t heard you say that since forever.

BELLE: I know. I thought I would use that word for once. I haven’t used that word in ages. Anyways, hurry up and get out here!

Belle hung up the phone.

You smiled and face Junyoung. “Let’s ditch school.”

Junyoung looked at you surprisingly. “That’s the first from you. I have never seen Ms. Ahn being a bad girl in school before…”

 

~~~~~~~~~

Bad gurl!!! xD

Please Comment and subscribe!

Thanks for reading ^-^