How Could You?!

My Innocent Girlfriend is Secretly Bad: Bonjour!

You went back to the room.

“Hey I was calling you for the past 30 minutes? Where the hell were you?!” Belle worried.

“Just walking. I needed fresh air.” You said quietly and gloomy.

“I was calling you to tell you not to buy wrinkle cream anymore because I found mine.” She said. Belle was curiously looking at your face while you were sitting on your bed and staring at your phone.

Belle sat next to you. “Are you okay?”

You looked at Belle. “Belle I trust you… and I don’t know what to do…”

Belle stood up, “What is it? Did someone touch you or something! I’m going to beat their until they are assless and…”

“NO!” You exclaimed. You made Belle sit back down next to you. You handed her the letter.

Belle read the letter. Her eyes opened WIDE. She dropped the letter on the floor and grabbed your shoulders tightly. She shook you slightly. “HELL NO! DON’T DO IT!!!!! WHY THE DO YOU WANT TO DO IT! YOU WERE SAD ONCE! I DON’T WANT YOU TO FEEL SAD AGAIN! WHY THE ARE YOU DOING THIS??!!!! “ Belle let go. “Are you doing it?”

“I….” You paused. “I… don’t really know.”

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Belle went to open the door.

You were lying in bed with your eyes closed and tried to not think.

You felt if someone was lying next to you and facing you. You felt and arm around you.

You turned your body to the person next to you and opened your eyes. It was… Kwangmin?!

“OH MY GOD!” You screeched. “Oppa! Don’t scare me like that or else I’m going to…”

“Are you doing it?” Kwangmin interrupted.

“I-I don’t know.” You said.

“That’s not an answer.” He said seriously.

“Well I can’t.” you finally said.

“Why not?” Kwangmin asked sweetly that it kind of seduces you.

You sighed. “I promised Junyoung that I wouldn’t cheat on him or anything. I can’t really help you.”

It was silent for a bit.

“What if Junyoung cheated on you?” Kwangmin asked.

It caught you off guard. “Well, I don’t think that’s possible because he loves me and…”

“Let’s see about that.” Kwangmin said blandly. He got off your bed and left.

“uh-oh…” Belle said with a smile.

You threw a pillow at her and went to sleep.

Next morning.

You went to the elevator hallway with your light pink dress that flows by every time you walk with cute heels. You were heading your way to breakfast in the lobby area.

Once you turned a corner you saw something.

Your eyes went O.O

You were in anger.

You wanted to murder someone.

 

 

You saw Junyoung kissing Jenna.

You angry stomped your way to Junyoung and Jenna and punched Jenna which knocked her out and slapped Junyoung hardcore.

Anger tears starts to form in your eyes. “How could you…”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading!

Please comment and subscribe!