Junyoung's Feelings

My Innocent Girlfriend is Secretly Bad: Bonjour!

You tried to quickly press the STOP button to run out, but he quickly grabbed your hand to resist you.

 Junyoung pushed you hard against the elevator wall and didn’t care how much it hurt you. You moaned in slight pain.

 You looked down and quietly said “Junyoung… I…”

“Don’t say anything to me!” Junyoung interrupted. “Why did you ing have to do this to me?!” He took out the envelope and crumples it up and shoves it in his pocket.

The elevator opened to the floor you and Junyoung were in and the hallways were empty. He grabbed your wrist and forced you to follow him. You tried to use your ninja movies to release his grip, but he knows your moves really well that he just kept catching you and never released his grip. You both entered his room. He shuts and locks his door behind him on threw you on his bed. You wanted to run, but your heart told you to stay so you stayed on the bed with an ‘I deserve this face’ you sat up and sees not normal Junyoung walking back and forth pinching the bridge of his nose.

Junyoung stopped. He took out the balled enveloped and threw it at a flower glass vase. It shattered everywhere.

He grabbed your wrist and forced you to stand. He took a hard grip on your shoulders.

You stood in front of him in fear. You finally croaked “Junyoung… I… I am…”

Junyoung rolled his eyes. “Shut the up!”

You were in shock. You wanted to cry, but you had to show him that you can be brave.

Junyoung smirked in disbelief. “How dare you ---! You made me feel like ! NOW, I feel like YOU should feel like ! HOLY ! I DON’T LIKE YOU!”

You fast beating heart dropped down to your stomach and your head fell down to the floor. “Junyoung…”

“DON’T YOU ING DARE SAY MY NAME!” Junyoung screamed to you while slightly shaking you. “DON’T YOU DARE SAY ANYTHING TO ME!”

His voice finally became calm. “I thought you loved me! You promised me ---…. You promised me…. And what did you do? You ING WENT BEHIND MY BACK!!!”

You couldn’t take it anymore. Tears starts to form and fall down your pale face with fear and sadness in your mind.

“Look at me. LOOK AT ME!” Junyoung screamed.

You head slowly raised.

He sees your tears running.

Junyoung couldn’t stop now. “Do you love me?! DO YOU LOVE ME OR NOT!”

You croaked “I….I…”

Junyoung became more furious. “TELL ME ---! TELL ME!!!! YES OR NO!!! DO YOU LOVE ME?!”

“I…I…” You face became more flushed pale.

Junyoung’s words was getting mixed up with your emotions. Your fear, hate, love, sadness… everything.

You couldn’t take it anymore.

At the spot… you fainted.

Junyoung screams and despair finally stopped and his eyes went O.O

“---…. ---…. Oh .” He caught you and put you close to his chest and shook you.

“---!!!! WAKE UP!!!! ---!!!!” He shook you. You were moving lifelessly like a corpse.

Junyoung took out his cellphone and called the French ambulance.

After he hung up he stopped shaking you. Junyoung moved your hair out of your face and observed your pale face.

Junyoung finally realized what you were going through. He finally realized that you were stressed and sad and alone. He realized you were being used and you didn’t want to. You wanted to be loved again… but you can’t… you couldn’t.

Junyoung hugged your lifeless pale body that was still breathing slightly.

His tears start to fall on your shoulder.

Junyoung closed his eyes. “I’m sorry…” He whispered in your ear.

 

~~~~

Sorry for late update!

Thanks for reading!

Please comment and Subscribe! ^-^