Innocent School Fight

My Innocent Girlfriend is Secretly Bad: Bonjour!

6:30AM

You were sitting on your vanity in your bedroom. You were putting on some lip balm.

Out of nowhere you felt a back hug.

“You look y today.” Junyoung whispered in your ear.

You looked at him oddly. “Um… Oppa, it’s my school uniform. I wear it every day during school days.”

“That’s what I mean.” He said in a smirk.

You were still slightly confused, but you didn’t bother to ask any more questions.

Junyoung looked at his watch. “It’s time for breakfast. We should go.”

Junyoung grabbed his backpack and headed to the elevator before you.

He was holding the elevator door waiting for you. “---AH! LET’S GO!!”

“I’M COMING!” you screamed.

Right at the point where you came out of your room running; Junyoung’s face was O.O with mouth wide open.

He was staring at how gorgeous you looked.

You long slightly curled hair running through the air, your neat uniform showed your perfect S line, and your face looks flawless and brightened up complexion that everyone would think you’re an angel sent from heaven.

You entered the elevator and Junyoung was still stand there with O.O face. He looks like a statue.

“Junyoung Oppa…” You said quietly. You waved your hand in front of his face. “OPPA!” you yelled.

Junyoung finally snapped out of it. “Oh. Uh… yeah.”

You stared at him.

“What?” he asked.

“Let go of the elevator door.” You said with a =.= face.

“Oh yeah.” He let go.

While you both were going down to the dining room Junyoung asked you a question. “---ah… are you wearing any makeup right now?”

“No,” you said with a bland voice. “besides Lip Balm.”

*So my girl is naturally beautiful like a goddess. :D* Junyoung thought.

“YAH JUNYOUNG!” you screamed.

He snapped out of his daydream. Junyoung sees you in the middle of the hallway waiting for him to get out of the elevator.

“ARE YOU COMING TO EAT OR WHAT?!” you screamed.

Junyoung ran and caught up to you.

“Sweetie you need to stop daydreaming.” You said with a =.= face.

He gave you a one arm hug while you were walking to the dining room. “It’s your fault. Your beauty made me daydream.” He said with a smile.

You kissed him on the cheek and smiled. “So cheesy.”

 

7:30AM you got out of Junyoung’s car and entered school together linking arms.

“I’m going to the bathroom quick.” Junyoung said while entering the school. “I’ll meet you at the elevators.”

“Okay.” You said with a smile.

He kissed you on the cheeks. The reason why he did that was to let the other students gasp and go awww or be jealous.

At that point you were walking to the elevators area alone.

You were waiting for Junyoung in the elevator hallway alone.

“Hey y,”

You turned and see 3 guys walking your way. One looked slightly chubby as the other two look stick thin. They were all wearing snap backs and tried to look like those wannabe gangsters.

You gave them the =______= face. “Can I help you with something?” you asked in the most boring voice ever.

“Oh don’t give me that tone of voice baby,” the chubby one said. He smirked “Break up with your boyfriend and come party with us.”

You laughed and smirked like a *Are you kidding me?* “No thank you.”

“Why not?” said one scrawny guy.

“Number one, you’re not her type of guy.”

The three boys turned around and see Junyoung walking toward them. They were kind of scared.

Once Junyoung arrived at the group he went next to you and put his arm around your waist.

“Also number 2,” Junyoung continued. “I’m her boyfriend.”

“You and what army?!” the other skinny guy asked.

“US!”

The boys turned around again and see the rest of the ZEA crew.

Heechul went up to their face. “ CAN’T THROUGH US! WE ARE ZEA! HEAD OF THIS WHOLE SCHOOL MOTHER ERS!”

The two skinny boys were scared, except for the chubby one. “Oh yeah. I bet you we can beat all of you!! We can beat the out of all of you!!” chubby screamed.

“I bet you can’t even beat ---.” Minwoo said with a smile. He winked at the crew and they smiled.

“She’s a girl. We can break her like a twig.” Said the scrawny one.

“Let’s see about that.” You said with a smirk.

ZEA made some room for you.

You had your innocent face on “Don’t be too mean to me okay?”

“Don’t worry sweetie,” chubby said with a smirk. “I’m going to keep your beautiful face harmless.”

You press the UP on the elevator.

“Wow. She is running away already,” said the skinny one. “We didn’t even have to do…”

At that point you ninja ran to them and KO the two skinny dudes. You grabbed them and threw them in the open elevator. It was like carrying tree branches. The elevators closed and while the elevator was going up you punched the elevator button and broke it. The elevator was now stuck. (If you remember. There are 10 elevators total)

You ninja ran to the chubby guy and kneed him in the gut and pinned him down on the floor. You whispered in his ear with a smirk. “Innocent people are not that innocent.” You lifted him up and chucked him right at a large potted bamboo plant that was close by. Obviously, the pot broke.

You looked at the ZEA gang. You held up 5 fingers.

*5,4,3,2,1*

You went down on your knees and broke down crying. ZEA came to comfort you.

The principle came. “What’s going on?!” he yelled. Then he commanded Hyungsik to go get the nurse.”

You got up and went to the principle “The elevator broke and two students are stuck in there. I tried to help, but that student there just yelled at me and tried to attack me. I pushed him to defend myself; he stumbled and slid down crashing into a potted bamboo plant. I feel very sorry that I started crying. I’m sorry sir. I’m sorry I disappointed you for the first time.” You looked down and tears were running down your face.

The principle patted your head. “You didn’t disappoint me Ms. Ahn. You were just defending yourself. It’s okay. It wasn’t your fault. I don’t blame you on anything.” He put his hand down. The principle felt fatherly. “Now I want you to put your head up high and smile. Smiling looks more beautiful than crying.”

You wiped your tears and smiled.

The principle looked at the ZEA gang and gave them the serious face. “Why are you here?”

Junyoung stepped up and went to you. He put his hands on your shoulders. “I saw --- crying when my friends and I got out of the elevator. To be an honorable and respectful boyfriend I came and went to comfort her.”

“Also,” Kevin stated “to be a loyal friend to Ms. Ahn, we went to comfort her too.”

The principle looked at Junyoung seriously. “I respect you for being Ms. Ahn’s boyfriend. Make sure you take great care of her. If the school sees her hurt then it makes our Empire High School look bad. She is the face of our school.”

“I won’t disappoint you sir.” Junyoung said seriously.

The principled looked at you. “I’ll handle these three boys for you. You looked stressed out now. Do you want to take a day off of school for today?”

“If I do, can I bring the ZEA boys along with me? I dislike seeing Junyoung and my friends sad and stressed out too because of me. It would feel as if it was my fault.”

The principle thought for a while. “Sure.”

The principle gave out one more pat on your head and headed out.

You and ZEA headed out of the school.

Dongjun hugged you. “YES! NO SCHOOL AGAIN FOR US!! THANK YOU ---!!!!”

You gave everyone high fives.

Before everyone got into their cars, you announced “Hey! Let’s go to Night Plaza tonight!”

“But doesn’t it open only on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday?”  Siwan asked.

“It’s my club,” you said confidently “I can open it whenever I want.”

Everyone entered their cars and headed to Junyoung’s mansion.

 

~~~~~~

Whew…. Night Plaza here we come to PARTY!!!

Please comment and subscribe.

 

Thanks for reading! ^-^