A REAL Break Up.

My Innocent Girlfriend is Secretly Bad: Bonjour!

You tried to turn around to walk away, but Junyoung held your arms pretty tight.

You looked away from his face. “J-Junyoung let go of me…” you said quietly.

“Why the do you want to break up with me?” Junyoung said in a harsh tone. “Is it because of this revenge? --- you did the exact…”

“No.” you interrupted.

Junyoung couldn’t talk soft anymore. He shook you slightly “THEN WHY THE ING HELL DO YOU WANT TO BREAK UP WITH ME???!!!”

You can’t take it anymore. You pushed Junyoung which made him shuffle back a little. You screamed “I DON’T KNOW MYSELF ANYMORE!”

Junyoung’s >:O face turned into a O.O face.

You stared at Junyoung’s eyes “Daddy is right! Junyoung you’re taking care of me too much. You fell in love with the girl who can beat the out of people and care for herself. Look at what’s happening now Junyoung… I’m a crybaby! I whine, complain, and about everything… What happen to the real me?! What happen to the girl that you fell in love with?! You see Junyoung, I’m not that girl you fell in love with anymore…”

You wanted to cry, but you knew that you would let your guard down if you did.

You closed your eyes “That’s why we need to break up Junyoung,” You opened your eyes with regret “It’s over.”

You turned and started to head for the door.

Junyoung stopped you by giving you a tight back hug. You can feel his tears fall on your shoulder. He forced himself to speak in a whisper “Please… Don’t leave me forever… please ---…”

You can feel the form of your tears in your eyes, but your tears wouldn’t fall.

You still didn’t turn around and looked at him.

“I have to Junyoung.” You close your eyes to resist your tears. “It’s… better off this way.”

“NOO!!!”

You opened your eyes and looked up to the door. You see EVERYONE.

Everyone as in Infinite, ZEA, UKISS Belle, Steph, Kwangmin, Jenna, and Minwoo.

“Don’t leave him ---!!!” Woohyun screamed.

“He will be miserable again!” Kwangmin screamed.

“Hyung will be lifeless without you!!” Kevin (ukiss) screamed.

“It’s better this way…” You said quietly, but the echo carried it through.

You pushed Junyoung’s arms out of your way and sprinted through the door.

Junyoung chased after you but right when he reached the door, you were gone like the wind.

“Damn…” Dongjun said quietly. “We were standing right at the door and we still didn’t know which way she went.”

Taehun hit him in the head.

“OWW! IT’S TRUE!” Dongjun complained.

“It’s… over for me.” Junyoung fell on his knees. Tears start to form in his eyes “I lost the one I truly love. The one I truly cared for. She’s… gone.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's not over yet...

Thanks for reading!

Please comment and subscribe!

Follow my blog!

mmkie.blogspot.com