Guess Who Is Also In Paris?

My Innocent Girlfriend is Secretly Bad: Bonjour!

“DON’T ING RUN FROM ME ---!!!!!!!!!” Junyoung screamed from the top of his lungs and went to chase after you.

ABOUT 5 MINUTES OF RUNNING

Kwangmin was panting. “You’re…. pretty…. Good at….. running…..in……..HEELS!!!.....”

Then suddenly you grabbed Kwangmin into an ally.

You see Junyoung pass by without spotting you.

You both were panting and catching your breath back.

“Thanks…. I was trained…. To run like this…..” you said while panting.

“Oh… yeah… I…. forgot you were…. A….. ninja…..” Kwangmin said with a smile.

You laughed a little bit.

Then you felt someone grabbed your shoulder. You turn around and was about to knee the guy, but it was L.

“L! OPPA!” You said with O.O eyes.

“FINALLY I CAUGHT UP TO YOU!” L said while panting. “Hyung REALLY needs to talk to you! He still Lo…”

Kwangmin interrupted him by pushing L and made him stumble to the sidewalk.

“LET’S GO!” Kwangmin said. You and Kwangmin started to run like hell broke loose.

L got up and was furious. “! THIS OUTFIT WAS WORTH $5000! HOW DARE YOU MAKE IT DIRTY! I’M GOING TO ING KILL YOU!!”

Then Junyoung saw L and caught up to him. “Did you see ---?”

L was still pissed off. “HELL YEAH! SHE IS WITH THAT ING GUY WHO MESSED WITH MY SUIT!”

Junyoung started to have track on you again while L followed.

You went through another ally and stopped to catch your breath again.

“Oh my god…. I hate running….” You complained.

“Me… too…” Kwangmin said.

You felt a hand again on your shoulder.

“L OPPA! I DON’T HAVE THE TIME TO…” you turned and it wasn’t L… It was the rest of Infinite, ZEA, and UKISS!

“HOLY! ING! !” You screamed. “WHY ARE YOU HERE IN FRANCE! HOW THE YOU GET HERE SOOOOO FAST?!”

Kwanghee, Kevin (UKISS), and Sungjong gave you a group hug.

Sungjong took you by the shoulders. “We came on the newly invented REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY fast Jets.”

Kevin (UKISS) grabbed you by the shoulders. “And ---ah. Most of us still feel queasy from the fast trip.”

Lastly, Kwanghee took you by the shoulders. “And we are all here to tell you that Junyoung asked us for help and to tell you that he still Lo…”

BAM BAM BAM!

Kwangmin high kicked Kwanghee, Kevin (UKISS), and Sungjong on the face that they tumbled to the floor.

“GO! GO! GO!!!!” Kwangmin screamed. Then you and Kwangmin started dashing out of there.

Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE helped their group members up.

The all said in a messy group. “HE IS GOING TO ING DIE!”, “LET’S GO JUMP HIM!!”, “HOW DARE HE MESS WITH US!”

And Kwanghee started to complain. “MY IPHONE!!! IS RUINED!!!”

He had a crack.

Woohyun went to go support him. “We will go get it fixed, but right now we need to KICK HIS !!!”

They ALL went to chase you and Kwangmin down. (Mostly Kwangmin…)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uh-oh UH-OH!!!

Thanks for reading!

Please comment and subscribe.