Daddy Wants Us To Be Protected...

My Innocent Girlfriend is Secretly Bad: Bonjour!

You entered school looking all pretty with Junyoung next to your side and ZEA behind you, playing with your hair and making you laugh and stuff.

The Queen Bees looked at you with disgust.

“Junyoung and HER are going to Paris tomorrow.” Trace said while chewing gum obnoxiously.

“I know. Don’t remind me.” Jenna said with disgust. Then she got an idea. “Let’s go to Paris tomorrow too.” She said with a smirk.

Teresa looked at Jenna weird. “But… Jenna… we didn’t get chosen. Plus, if I don’t have my grades improving then i’m soooo going to get ed up by my parents.”

Jenna looked at Teresa with attitude. “Then don’t go.”

Teresa looked away and whispered to herself “Fine.”

Jenna went to do her ‘idea’ as Trace followed. Teresa walked away trying to cool her steam off.

 

BREAK TIME!

You were sitting there reading a novel and then out of nowhere plane tickets were set on top of the book.

Mr. Shnider smiled “Have fun. Even though I only got to have you for not even two full days, you were a good student.”

You smiled.

Mr. Snider pat your head and you thought *why are all the staff here like to touch my head for? -,-*

“I’ll see you again in May.” He said in a smile and walked out of the room.

 

THURSDAY NIGHT (9:30PM)

“OPPA! WHERE IS MY BURBERRY PERFUME SET?!” you screamed in your room.

“I DON’T KNOW!” Junyoung screamed back in his room. “----! DON’T BRING TOO MUCH PERFUME! WE’RE NOT MOVING! IF YOU RUN OUT WE CAN BUY MORE OVER THERE!”

*oh yeah…* you thought and screamed “OKAY!”

About 15 minutes later

You in the middle of packing your second suitcase and out of nowhere you felt a back hug.

“Do you need help packing?” Junyoung asked while laying his head on your left shoulder.

“Well…” you thought of it. “yesh…”

Junyoung laughed slightly. “yesh?”

“Yes plus yeah… I guess.” You both laughed together.

He set your makeup in your small makeup box and started to help you pack.

30 minutes later.

You both jumped on your bed and lay on your backs.

“UGH! PACKING IS OVER!!!” Junyoung screamed in relief.

“You can say that again.” You said calmly.

“UGH! PACKING IS OVER!!!” He said a gain with a slight laugh in the middle.

At that point you both laughed hysterically.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

The maid came in “Miss Ahn. I brought finger sandwiches for a midnight snack for you. I though you would… OH MY GOSH!” she screamed. “I DIDN’T KNOW YOUNG…”

“Oh just stop it Ari. You say this all the time every time Junyoung is in here.” you said in a bland voice.

She looked down “It’s just I think you two might…”

“No we won’t do anything. Don’t worry. Gosh.” You said in =.= face.

She nodded and put the tray on your coffee table in your room and quickly left.

The butler came in right after. “Ah. Young lady,” he hands you a letter. “This is a letter from your father before he left to Russia.” He bowed and quickly left the room.

To My Loving Son and my Bratty-lovable Daughter…

You made the =.= face

Jane and I left to Russia early. Have fun on your flight to Paris. Also, there is a helpful briefcase in the guest room I was in.

Love dad and Jane.

You got up and RAN to the guest room. Junyoung was right behind you.

You both see a black briefcase on the bed. You opened it.

It had 2 pistol guns, grenades, poison. And a bear that said LOVE DADDY on there.

“Wow… dad wants us to be protected in Paris I guess…” Junyoung said with the O.O eyes.

“yeah…” you said and smiled. “At least he didn’t leave a box of condoms”

“uhh ---…. Sweety hold on….” Junyoung held up a spray can.

“What is it?” you asked curiously.

“That’s what I thought.” Junyoung said with a bland voice and the =.= face.

“What?” you were dying to know so you grabbed the can out of his hands.

Your eyes went OO.OO “DADDY!!!!!!!!!” you screamed.

Junyoung looking at you “Yup… sweetie… It’s a spray on …”

“What am I supposed to do with this?!” you screamed “We are not…”

Junyoung grabbed it out of your hand and said “I’m going to save it… Just in case.” And he sprinted out of the door.

You had the =O= face. “JUNYOUNG!!!! GIVE IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!” and ran after him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy....

I'm back...

.....

Yeah......

Updating in a few hours after i get some sleep....

Just dont ask why i was gone.... :)

 

Thanks for reading!

Please Comment and Subscribe ^-^