Dad's Confession

My Innocent Girlfriend is Secretly Bad: Bonjour!

"APPA!!!" you screamed in shock.

"Yessss," dad said casually "it is I, your Appa." 

"wwwaaaaiiiitttt!!!" you said "what's going on here?!" you desperately asked with lost puppy eyes.

 Dad stood  between Jenna and Junyoung. Dad smirked "I'm sorry my little princess, but I had to go behind your back for a little bit."

You were still confused "why?"

Your dad looked at you deeply even though he was a few feet away from you. He sighed "I know you went against Junyoung and Infinite's L last year."

Your eyes grew bigger. 

Dad continued "Junyoung desperately needed my help to get you back, so while you went to L's mansion and was about to kill him even though you didn't, Junyoung and I had made a special plan for this year."

You were in shock and gave a slight glare at Junyoung, which made him look down for a bit. You look back at dad "daddy, whyyyyyyy???!!!"

Dad looked at you seriously "my little girl... Don't you realize you used someone, broke them, and tried to fix what's broken? Truthfully honey I don't even know if Junyoung still loves you. "

You stopped your serious face look and had the 'wtf?!' look. You looked at Junyoung like 'seriously?!' Junyoung ignored you and continued looking at dad.

Dad continued "another reason why I had to plan this revenge was to have you find yourself again. Sweetie, you changed when you started to date Junyoung. I was always wondering if you remember your martial arts skills and weapon skills. I always see Junyoung protecting you instead of you protecting yourself like you promised me you would a long time ago. So, that's why I plan this revenge. This ENTIRE trip was planned by me, your Appa. "

You thought of it  'so this whole trip was an act?! Jenna kissed Junyoung, Kwangmin's plan, Minwoo's kidnap?!'  You wanted to say something, but nothing would come out. 

"Also," Jenna stared to speak "I was over Junyoung for a long time now. I had to pretend that I liked him because I was part of your fathers plan. I really like Kwangmin. Like seriously" Jenna went to Kwangmin and hugged him. 

Kwangmin smiled "--- I really did like you, but you were hyung's girlfriend so I had to move on. And I seriously do love Jenna too. I hope we could still be friends?"

You gave them the 'WTF?!' look. "Friends?! Seriously?! After all this you expect us to be FRIENDS?! Well you expect that..."

"boo." someone said behind you. 

You turned around and see Steph stand and smiling at you with a slight giggle.

You forgot everything that you were going to say and stood up. You hugged Steph tightly "I thought you were dead!"

Steph smiled "it's just ketchup everywhere Unni."

You let go of Steph and looked back at dad "If Steph is alive, the the body guards..."

"Nope, their dead." dad interrupted and said it like it was nothing. 

You looked shock "s-so I... Killed innocent people?!"

Appa went to you and hugged you "no sweetie, these were criminals that were on the list to be in the electric chair, but you handled them anyways. The police department and government was fine with it. The criminals also agreed to it because they wanted to die in a cool way." dad let go if you "now Appa needs to go call the police department and government to tell them that the plan is over and they can come and pick up the bodies."

Dad walked out of the building. 

You looked down at the cement floor an tried to process everything that just happened in your head. 

You felt a hug.

You looked up and see Junyoung hugging you.  

He kissed your forehead, cheek, and he was going for your soft lips but you stopped him by blocking it with your hand. 

Junyoung gave you a weird look. "what's wrong?" expecting to have everything to go back to normal. 

You looked at him seriously. "....let's break up. Like seriously break up."

Junyoung let go of you. "WHAT?!"

It didn't just shock him. It shocked everyone. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whoa....

I wrote this in my iPhone! 

Thanks for reading! 

Please comment and subscribe.

Follow me on my blog!

mmkie.blogspot.com