Finding You.

My Innocent Girlfriend is Secretly Bad: Bonjour!

9:56 PM

 

Everyone was back at the hotel.  In their rooms... Depressed. 

 

"Okay." Junyoung said quietly with confidence. 

 

L was lying on the couch with his arm over his forehead "What are you planning to do now hyung?"

 

Junyoung stood up out of his bed. "I'm going to go talk to ---. I think she had enough time to cool down."  he slipped on his v neck nave shirt and changed his basketball shorts to silk pajama pants. He headed his way toward the door. 

 

L got up and sat on the couch. "Are you sure she's here in the hotel though? Also, it's curfew so you might get caught by security."

 

"I NEED to talk to her," Junyoung put on some slippers. "Plus, the rules told us that we can't stay anywhere else besides this hotel, so she has to be here. Since it's curfew, she has to be in her room." he grabbed his cellphone and put on his watch. 

 

L understood and nodded. "Good luck hyung and don't get caught by security. They're everywhere in this hotel."

 

Junyoung looked back at L and gave him a small grin. "Thanks."

 

He left to go find you. 

 

Junyoung was heading his way to the elevators. Before, he entered the elevator hallway he saw two guards. So, he quickly hid behind a big bushy plant. 

 

Junyoung looked at his clock knowing he is going to waste time if he stays in this bush. 

He thought to himself 'okay, if I take the elevator then I will definitely get caught by security so I must take the stairs.'

 

Junyoung had an idea. He took an average size rock from the plant hand threw it at a window on the other side of the hallway. The noise from the glass shattering got the guards attention and they sprinted past Junyoung's hiding spot and went to investigate the broken window.  

 

Junyoung took this chance. He moved like the wind to the staircase and quietly closed the stair doors behind him leaving no evidence behind. 

 

"ugh..." Junyoung sighed. "time to climb up 24 flights of stairs. God, please have --- love me again because I'm doing something I would never do in my life." Junyoung put his cell in his  Pajama Pants pocket, took off his slippers and held them in each of his hands. He started his journey of stairs. 

 

A few minutes past. 

 

Junyoung was sprinting the first 20 stairs without stopping. 

 

He is panting like crazy. 

 

"I-I need to rest..." Junyoung sat on the stairs. He looked at his watch and sees that he just wasted 30 seconds. Still panting and sore he forced himself to move up the stairs again, but this time he was crawling. 

 

More minutes past by and he finally reached your floor. 

 

Still on the floor, Junyoung slammed the staircase door with exhaustion and is still breathing like there is no tomorrow. 

 

Junyoung stood up on his sore feet "Finally..." he whispered with his eyes closed and sweat dripping off his perfect facial features. 

 

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

 

Junyoung opened his eyes and see 2 big security guys walking toward him. 

 

"!" Junyoung yelped. 

 

Then he saw the guards instantly fell on the floor. 

 

Belle was behind the guards and she held a taser in her hand. 

 

Junyoung looked at her blankly. "H-How did you..."

 

"Myungsoo called me." Belle interrupted. 

 

"Is she..."

 

Belle shook her head "she isn't here, but she is in a different floor."

 

Junyoung looked down with his eyes closed 'Fml. More stairs.'

 

Belle grabbed his hand and gave him a room key card and her taser. "Go all the way to the top floor. There is only one golden elevator there. Take the key card to activate the elevator and go to the floor called R4. There is only one room and that is ---'s room. Use the same key to enter her room."

 

Junyoung smiled and hugged Belle. 

 

"eewwww sweaty..." Belle complained. 

 

Junyoung ignored her comment and entered the elevator. 

 

Belle stopped the elevator from closing. "One more thing…… she still loves you Junyoung."

 

Junyoung now has lots of confidence. 

 

The elevators closed and now he is going up. 

 

The elevator somehow stopped in the workout floor. 

 

The first thing that Junyoung thought was '. Is it like those movies where it stops somewhere but nobody is there and a ghost comes in?! .'

 

The elevators slowly opened and Junyoung held a tight grip to the taser.

 

He couldn't believe his eyes. 

 

Wearing a sports bra and tight workout shorts that revealed their y abs and toned legs...

 

It was you. 

 

You were about to enter the elevator, but you saw Junyoung standing with his eyes wide open. You took a step back and refused to enter the elevator. 

 

Junyoung grabbed your arm and forced you to enter the elevator before the door closed. 

 

He hugged you tightly. 

 

"J-Junyoung let me go..." you said quietly. 

 

"Please just let me say something." Junyoung whispered sweetly. 

 

He let go of you. Junyoung went on his knees. "---ah, I love you and still love you. I will always love you and without you I would seriously turn crazy. Please take me back... I promise I won't overly protect you too much. We can..."

 

“Junyoung… I can’t… it’s better if I’m independent. Please… get over me and I’ll get over you too.” You interrupted without looking at his face.

 

Junyoung went back on his feet and glared at you. He glanced at the Taser and looked back at you. “Fine, if you seriously don’t love me… then I will…”

 

He shot the Taser to himself and instantly fell to the floor.

 

“OH MY GOD!” you screamed.

 

You went on your knees and hugged Junyoung. “Junyoung,” You shook him “… JUNYOUNG! Oh my god! HELP!” You screamed.

 

You feel tears falling down your face. You held Junyoung in your arms and close to your heart. “I’m sorry… I love you Junyoung. Please… forgive me.”

 

You gave Junyoung one last kiss… then you felt a hand lightly touch your face.

 

Your kiss became deeper.

 

You broke the kiss and sees Junyoung smiling.

 

You glanced at the Taser and saw that the electricity charge was disabled.

 

Junyoung hugged you out of nowhere and you couldn’t help but cry and hug him back.

 

“I’m sorry!!! I love you sooo much Junyoung… it’s too hard to get over you!” you confessed with tears in your eyes. “It’s all my fault! If I never did that last year then I would have had an amazing vacation with you and…”

 

Junyoung smiled "I should be sorry too. It was both of our faults. All we should care about now is our love and what our future should be together." He interrupted with a smile.

 

You wiped your tears and smiled. "Okay." 

 

Junyoung stood back up and kept hugging you. 

 

You looked at him "Let’s have a sleepover like what we do at home.”

 

Junyoung smiled. “Alright my baby doll.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Awwww. It's still not over yet. 

 

Thanks for reading. 

Please comment and subscribe. 

 

Follow my blog. 

 mmkie.blogspot.com