Sleep Over With Pretend Boyfriend

My Innocent Girlfriend is Secretly Bad: Bonjour!

You went to your hotel room and cleaned up a bit and changed into an outfit you liked instead of that plaid one.

You looked at the plaid shirt. “Should I burn it? Or… Should I keep it?”

You felt a back hug and he whispered in your ear “Keep it. You look y in it.”

You took his arm and flipped him over to your bed. It was Kwangmin.

“AGH! WHAT THE !” Kwangmin screeched.

You had the shocked face OoO “Oh my god Kwangmin Oppa!!! I’m sooooo sorry! Let me help you up!” You took out your hand so you could pull him up and said “I really didn’t mean to…”

At that point Kwangmin pulled you down to him and landed on him. He flipped you around the bed so you would be under him.

Kwangmin smirked. “I’m fine! Now… let’s just…”

His face was getting ready to kiss you and he leaned in closer.

*He is cute. Plus, I’m his fake girlfriend… so… why not?!*

You closed your eyes to get ready.

Kwangmin was only a few centimeters away.

“WHAT THE DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!”

You both snapped out of it and looked at the door.

You see Belle and Minwoo.

You pushed Kwangmin and stood back up on your feet. “BELLE! It’s not what it looks like!”

She went to you and shook you slightly “REMEMBER! IT’S ONLY A PLAN! IT’S NOT TRUE LOVE! REMEMBER JUNYOUNG!!!!!!!!!”

You were a little dizzy that you fell on the floor.

Belle got slightly mad. “DO YOU STILL LOVE JUNYOUNG?! DO YOU?!”

You looked blankly into space. Everyone was staring at you.

“I-I-I…” You glanced at Belle, then Kwangmin, and then back to Belle. “I-I….I’m going to bed.”

You face was :D and now -.-

You went on your bed and quickly fell asleep like nobody was there.

And it was only 8:30PM

 

2:15AM

You had a bad dream and woke up quickly, but you stayed in the same sleeping position. You see yourself cuddling onto someone and they were cuddling back.

You looked up and see Kwangmin in his silk pajama pants and a comfy v-neck shirt. He was sleeping like and angel.

*HOLY CRAP! Is he like… a boy version of me?!* You thought to yourself. xD

You also needed to go pee so you tried to get him to un-cuddle you and headed towards the bathroom.

After talking your piss you went back to bed and laid on your back without cuddling or anything. Then, before you were about to fall asleep again you felt an arm wrapped around you all over again.

You looked over and see Kwangmin with his eyes like -.- and is cuddling all over you.

You smiled and tried to go back to sleep.

A few seconds later you hear. “… Are you stressed?”

You opened your eyes and looked over and see Kwangmin’s eyes like O.O

“HOLY !” You screamed quietly.

“SHHHH! You’ll wake them up.” Kwangmin said and pointed on Belle’s bed.

You looked over and see Belle sleeping peacefully as for Minwoo…. He was sleeping upside down and his arms and legs are just EVERYWHERE! You see Belle’s table and it contained 3 different brands of sleeping pills since she couldn’t handle all that movement from Minwoo.

You giggled a little and faced back at Kwangmin.

This time, Kwangmin’s face was a few inches away from your face.

“OMG! Oppa!” You said quietly “Don’t do that! I almost…”

Then he quickly pecked you on the lips.

Your eyes went O-O “OPPA!” you said loudly and quietly as possible.

“Why did you do that?! You know that…”

“I really like you Ahn ---…” Kwangmin said quietly.

You face just went OOO-OOO

Kwangmin looked deeply in your eyes “I really like… no… I really LOVE you.”

You were still in shocked face.

Kwangmin smiled a bit “I truthfully was supposed to just use you, but you’re really cool, pretty, fun, and… lovable. You’re actually my ideal type. I actually never knew I would meet a person of my dreams… and I found you.”

He grabbed your hands and kissed them. Your eyes went OOOOOOOOOOO-OOOOOOOOOOOO

Kwangmin smirked and looked deeply in your eyes again. “Now… Miss Ahn… I would like you to answer my question… Do you like me?”

You were frozen for a bit.

You finally croaked. “I-I… The thing is that I…. I-I….”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whoa! Epic Pause!!! XD

Thanks for reading!

Please comment and sub! ^_^