Revenge complete... I think...

My Innocent Girlfriend is Secretly Bad: Bonjour!

“K-Kwangmin…” You stuttered. “I-It isn’t what it looks like…”

“Save it babe,” Kwangmin said with an evil smirk. “I had my revenge done perfectly. When we were in that French store… Jenna saw us. That pissed her off and the other revenge of mine that I was keeping a secret from you was...” Kwangmin looked at Junyoung “To make Junyoung miserable.”

You got off the hospital bed and stood up. You were completely shocked “Why did you do this Kwangmin? Why?”

Kwangmin looked down and smirked “So I can have you all to myself.” He looked up again with the same smirk. “ Ahn ---… You made my life so happy. Before, I didn’t know what love was, I didn’t know how to grow up… until I met you. I wanted you to be mine, but you were with him. I was jealous. I wanted you sooo bad… but I didn’t want to keep HIM happy.”

Junyoung attacked Kwangmin and pushed him to the white hospital wall. Junyoung held tightly on to Kwangmin’s shirt collar. “So… you made me go heartbroken, be angry at my girlfriend for pretending to break up with me, and make me look like a ING HOBO so you could… play?!”

Kwangmin pushed Junyoung away with all of his strength and ran to you. He grabbed your hands “Please… ---… please take me back and leave him… for real. I want to be with you… we can be real… we could be…”

“Kwangmin,” You interrupted. “I… Love Junyoung. You have to move on.”

Kwangmin fell on his knees. “I… I can’t. I love you too much already… I…”

“Well, look who we have here…”

Everyone looked at the door to see who interrupted. Everyone’s face was shocked.

“Whoa….” Kwangmin said with a slight grin on his face.

Junyoung’s face was just O_O

Your frown turned into a smile.

The person entered the room.

“Hello Ahn ---. I have seen you in the past 8 years.”

You finally croaked. “Yeah… I haven’t seen you in ages… Steph.”

Kwangmin let go of your hands and took a step closer to Steph. “You know…. Y-Y-You look a lot like... like… like…”

“Me.” You interrupted with a smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Long time no Update.

I wanted to concentrate on my studies so I took a break from writing for a while. Now, it’s almost summer and I am getting more bored so… I’m back.

Please follow me and read my blog! :D

mmkie.blogspot.com