The Chase

My Innocent Girlfriend is Secretly Bad: Bonjour!

3:30PM

You were walking around Paris by yourself to release stress.

Someone tapped on your shoulder.

Before you turned around you thought *… I got caught…*

You turned around and see 2 big men wearing black suits and sunglasses. They looked like body guards.

“Uhh… can I help you?” You asked in a bland voice.

“Are you Miss Ahn?” said Guard 1?

“Yes.” You answered.

“We are ordered from ZEA, Infinite, and UKISS to capture you and bring you to them.” said Guard 2.

“WHAT THE !” Said Guard 1 being furious to Guard 2.

“What?” asked Guard 2

Guard 1 took off his sunglasses and looked at Guard 2 seriously. “You not supposed to ing say that we were supposed to capture her! We were ordered to ing tell her that she must follow us! The capture part was out own individual goal for them! STUPID!”

Guard 2 took off his glasses and had his ‘oops’ face. “Let’s see if we can fix it.”

“Miss Ahn we would…” Guard 2 looked straight to where you were and you were gone.

Guard 1 was pissed “Look what you did fat . She ran away! Now she knows we…”

“THERE SHE IS!” Guard 2 pointed at you when he spotted you and chased after you.

Good thing you were wearing your personal designed tennis shoes, so you can run 10x faster than heels. It feels like lightning speed.

Guard 1 is panting like crazy. “She…. Runs… hella FAST…”

You entered an alley.

“Yes!” Guard 2 screamed. “Dead End Miss Ahn! You Lose!”

Then, they see you Jump over the high wall like jumping over a puddle.

“HOLY !” Guard 1 stopped. Guard 2 literally ran into the wall while attempting to jump too.

“We lost her.” Guard 2 said while getting up from the floor with pain.

They started to walk back to a hotel that they were staying in.

They passed this lady that was wearing a similar sweater and shorts you were wearing.

They suspected it was you, but you weren’t wearing sunglasses.

They feel an awkward aura after walking passed the lady, so they turned around.

The lady was YOU the whole time. You took off your sunglasses after they passed you, and put up both of your middle fingers and flicked them off like there was no tomorrow!!

Then they turned around and had a visual of you. You stopped your flicking and said to yourself “Oh …” and started running again while they chase after you again.

 

20 minutes later.

You REALLY lost the guards and entered the hotel. You were alone in the elevator.

“Hello Miss Ahn…” said a whisper.

You turned around.

Your eyes went huge.

It was Junyoung.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holy !

Thanks for reading!

Please comment and subscribe! ^-^