Feeling Bad For Kwangmin

My Innocent Girlfriend is Secretly Bad: Bonjour!

“Y-Y-You’re dating Jenna and Trace?!” you exclaimed.

Boyfriend seems startled. “Yes we are. I’m dating Trace and Kwangmin is dating Jenna.” Minwoo said.

You smirked and rolled your eyes. “I can’t believe it!”

“I-Is there a problem?” Kwangmin wondered.

You nodded your head furiously. “They are gonna use both of you so they could take Junyoung away from me. THOSE ES!! UGHHHH!!” You screamed.

Their eyes turned big. “They said they love us…” Minwoo said quietly and sadly.

“Love my …” Belle said with a dirty face.

10 hours later.

Everyone was next to the plane exit door with their designer sunglasses on.

“Everyone ready for paparazzi?” Belle said with a smile.

Everyone nodded.

The pilot attendant smiled “Have fun kids.” And she opened the exit on the plane.

Everyone walked out first and you walked down last.

You walked down on some stairs that were connected to the airplane. You see Junyoung waiting for you, but it wasn’t just Junyoung… it was also international press there too.

“LOOK IT’S MISS AHN!!!” a reporter screamed.

Once you took Junyoung’s hand; reporters came running towards you.

They all talked at the same time. “What does it feel like to be chosen on the Paris Trip Miss Ahn?”, “What are your goals?”, “Is this man your Fiancée?”, “Miss Ahn! You are very beautiful! Will you marry me?”

That question made you go =.= behind your sunglasses.

 Running to the entrance where no press can enter; you and Junyoung sprinted there.

“How was the press people?” Kwangmin asked with a smile. Same with Minwoo.

You took off your glasses and gave them the serious face. “My head hurts like hell.”

“Babe! Is it a migraine?!” Junyoung started to massage your temples for you.

Kwangmin looked jealous. He glanced at Belle and L and sees them laughing quietly and feeding each other grapes. Kwangmin felt lonely so he looked at Minwoo next to him. Minwoo had a sandwich with his mouth full of it.

Minwoo stared at Kwangmin back and offered his sandwich by feeding it to Kwangmin. “Say ahhhh hyungggg.” Minwoo said with his mouth full.

Kwangmin gave him the =.= look and shook his head. At the same time he said “No…” and looked away.

“BOYFRIEND DARLING WHERE ARE YOU!!” someone screamed.

Everyone gave a glare.

“Jenna…” you whispered. Junyoung tried to hold you back, but he couldn’t.

You grabbed Jenna and slammed her on the wall.

“What the !” she screamed.

“Let her go!” Trace screamed.

You glared at Trace and she just shut and looked down.

You glared back with ice cold eyes to her. “I know what you’re doing.” You said quietly with anger.

Jenna smirked “so what if you know? What do you even know?”

Your smirk was colder than hers. “Your plan is going to fail.”

She glared at you. “I’m here to take my Junyoung back and you will be sorry ---.”

You smirked. “Be careful of what you say Jenna. You’ll regret it for life.”

“MISS AHN!!!” Junyoung screamed.

The group finally reached you and Junyoung pulled you back and whispered in your ear “Behave yourself.”

You just gave Jenna a dirty glare and walked away with Junyoung. Belle and L followed giving Jenna a dirty look too.

Minwoo gave Trace a hug.

Kwangmin went to hug Jenna, but she refused.

“Are you okay my Jenna dear?” Kwangmin asked pleasingly and sweetly to her.

She glared at Kwangmin evilly “My back hurts!” she screamed.

Kwangmin was massaging Jenna’s back while walking. He was also thinking *---ah was right. Jenna was never a nice person.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feeling bad for Kwangmin? Yeah… me too.

Thanks for reading! ^-^

Please comment and subscribe ^0^