Major Guilt.

My Innocent Girlfriend is Secretly Bad: Bonjour!

Belle couldn’t believe what she is seeing right in front of her right now. Belle feels really bad, but she knows she couldn’t let you down.

She swallowed hard “I... thought she was with you.”

Junyoung looked down in devastation and put his hand on his forehead and ran his fingers through his hair slowly. “So… she wasn’t here the whole time?” he said even quieter, still looking down.

Belle took a deep breath. “No she wasn’t.” she said in a shaky tone.

At that point Junyoung fell on his knees. He put both of his hands on his head and slightly went through his messy hair. Little tears start falling from his eyes. He was breathing hard. Junyoung finally said in this shaky voice “Do you know how long I was searching for her? It took me all night and day… I still can’t find her. I didn’t even sleep,” tears run faster. “I wanted to find her and tell her I love her!” He looked up and stared at Belle.

Belle’s hand was on and tears starts running down from guilt.

Junyoung’s tears starts running down, breathing harder, and he put one hand on his heart and tried to have a grip of it. Junyoung continued sadly “I wanted to tell her that I love her and I can’t live without her! Belle! Look at me! Do I look like that normal Junyoung you see every day?! I can never live without her! She completes me!” He looked down and put his hands on his face while tears run down. “Do you know what even happened?” He put down his hands and clenched them into a fist. Now his tears turn into anger. “On that day, I was waiting for --- by the elevator so we could go to breakfast together, until that er Jenna came to me and gave me a force kiss. Then --- came and saw everything.” He looks up at Belle. “She came in at the wrong time, but mostly I said the wrong words!” Junyoung looks back down. “It’s my fault! I should have said those words! I shouldn’t have said anything! I should just go suicidal if I can’t find my true love!”

Belle couldn’t take it anymore. *I’m sorry ---. I can’t see him hurt like this anymore…*

Belle went to your drawer and took the letter. She quickly went back to Junyoung by the door and handed it to him.

Junyoung looked up with his saddened red eyes and took the letter. Junyoung looked at Belle.

Belle was looking down and wasn’t giving him eye contact. “Go find her. If you find her… tell me.” Belle went inside. She looked at Junyoung on the floor with his knees like he was lifeless. She shut the door on him and whispered to herself “I’m sorry ---…”

Belle went to the bathroom and opened the door and was shocked. She put her hand on to resist from crying.

Minwoo still dead asleep in the bathtub and Kwangmin lightly patting your back and biting his lip to resist himself from crying from seeing you hurt.

You were bawling your eyes out and breathing hard. You couldn’t take it anymore.

You heard every single word Junyoung said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

…….. I’m actually crying alittle…. And my heart feels like it fell down to my tummy or it sunk…. I actually feel bad right now even though I’m the one who wrote this… T-T

Thanks for reading!

Please comment and subscribe! ^-^