Junyoung's Mansion and Mysterious Letter...

My Innocent Girlfriend is Secretly Bad: Bonjour!

Mr. Shnider came in.

“Oh Ms. Ahn, class is about to start. You should get ready for class.” He said in an excited bland voice.

“Um about that,” you said. “Mr. Shnider can I skip school today?”

“Why?” Mr. Shnider asked. “I mean it’s the first day of school.”

“I know,” you said “But this would be my first time doing this. Also, if something went wrong then it would be my fault and I would have learned a lesson.  Please Mr. Shnider?”

Mr. Shnider thought of it and smiled. “Only once a month… okay?  No skipping class too much. I’m not worried about you ---. I know you’re very mature and know rights and wrongs. I know I may be your new teacher, but I trust you.”

You smiled “Thanks Mr. Shnider! You’re the coolest teacher ever!”

He pats your head. “Now go have fun.”

You nodded. You grabbed your stuff and headed out the door and see Junyoung and ZEA waiting for you by the main entrance.

Once you saw Belle you RAN to her and gave her a huge hug.

“UNNI I MISSED YOU!!! How was your summer vacation?” you asked.

“Oh my y bunny,” Belle said while hugging you back. “No homo…” she also said.

You both started walking together while Infinite and ZEA were following.

“Well,” Belle continued “L and I went to France and it was super beautiful. I recommend you and Junyoung going there. It’s the perfect place for a perfect couple.”

You smiled. “We’ll think about it.”

“OH!” Kwanghee yelled. “I also saw them in France too! They were holding hands and eating croissants… it was like watching a drama.”

You all laughed and saw a LONG stretched limo waiting at the end of the block.

“There’s our ride.” Seungyeol said with a smile.

Everyone climbed inside.

“Where are we going?” Kevin asked.

“The beach, we are going to my cruise ship.” Hoya said in a cool tone.

It only took 5 minutes to get to the beach.

You all went in the cruise ship and pretty much just hanged and talked the whole time…

(Infinite and ZEA started to get along because they didn’t want you and Belle to feel hurt. That is why ZEA and Infinite are getting along now)

 

About 10:30PM

You’re alone on the deck while everyone was inside.

 “Why are you out here alone?”

You were startled and turned your head. It was Junyoung. He sat next to you. You laid your head on his shoulder.

“I’m just trying to be in a quiet place right now.” You said.

“Then I should leave.” Junyoung said while trying to get up.

You pushed him back down. “No. I like it when you’re here with me.”

He smiled and kissed you on the lips.

“WHOA!” you broke the kiss.

“What is it?” Junyoung asked.

“I just saw a shooting star! Wait, I’m going to make a wish.” You sat there with your eyes closed.

A few seconds later with your eyes closed and wishing deeply you felt a surprise peck on the lips that kind of messed up your wish.

You opened your eyes with O.O face. “YAH! JUNYOUNG! YOU SOOO RUINED MY WISH! I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!!” you screamed.

Junyoung took you seriously. “Holy ! Babe I’m sorry!!”

You started to chase him around the ship.

 

12:45AM

You and Junyoung arrived home in his mansion.

Junyoung yawned” –YAWN- what did you wish for anyways ---?” he asked.

You didn’t say anything. Both of you entered the elevator.

“Well?” Junyoung asked.

“What?” you pretend you forgot what he said. “I wasn’t listening.” Acting stupid.

Junyoung knew you well enough. “Don’t act stupid to me ---. I know you heard me. Come on and tell me.”

“No,” you confessed. “It won’t come true if I tell you.”

“You seriously believe in it.” He said.

“Yes,” you said in a bland voice. “Yes I do.”

You went into your room and Junyoung went into his room which was across the hall.

You entered your bedroom.

(It looks like this)

bedroom33.jpg

 

You passed by your bed and entered your huge and modern bathroom to take off your makeup.

There were doors in your bathroom the entered your big walk in closet to change into your PJs

Gabriella's Walk in Closet

After changing into your comfy black shorts and a gray tank that wraps around your body, you went through another door to go back to your bedroom and headed your way out to Junyoung’s bedroom.

Once you entered his bedroom you were searching for him.

(His bedroom looks more modern)

ALF Stromboli Bedroom

“JUNYOUNG WHERE ARE YOU?” you screamed.

“IN HERE!” He screamed back.

You knocked on his bathroom and entered it.

He wasn’t in there.

“I’M IN MY CLOSET!” he screamed.

You opened his closet.

senzafine-walk-in-closet-2.jpg

You see him wearing long PJ pants that says “I’m y” and he was shirtless showing his strong 6 pack abs. (:D)

“You are y.” You said in a y voice while walking towards him.

Junyoung turned around and smirked. He quickly slipped a comfy v neck on.

You gave him a hug and kissed him. “Good night.” You said while laying your head on his chest.

Junyoung kissed your head. “Do you wanna sleep in my room tonight? I don’t mind.”

“Nah,” you said in a bland voice. “Next time though.”

You both kissed one more time and you left to your room for bed.

 

NEXT MORNING.   5:30AM

-OH... She’s back…She’s back…She’s BBBBAAAAACCCCKKKKK…-

“UGHH!!” you put your alarm in snooze.

About 5 minutes later

-OH... She’s back…She’s back…She’s BBBBAAAAACCCCKKKKK…-

“SHUT UP WOOHYUN!!!” you put it in snooze again and tried to go back to sleep.

“Well my darling is screaming out other boys names…”

You looked at your grand and elegant door entrance to you bedroom and saw Junyoung standing there with =.= face.

“Let me sleep!!!!!” you whined. You put your head under your pink memory foam pillow.

Junyoung entered your room and climbed on your 2X King mattress. He sits on his knees and crossed his arms to see if you would realize that he was there.

He poked you. “Yah, Wake up now.”

“NO!!!”  You yelled.

-OH... She’s back…She’s back…She’s BBBBAAAAACCCCKKKKK…-

Junyoung shut off your phone alarm for you. “Why do you still use this ringtone? You love Woohyun now or something?” he asked curiously and jokingly.

“No,” you put your face out of your pillow and lay on your back. “I have it because Infinite made that alarm tone for me as a friendship present. Plus, Woohyun’s voice is…hot.”

Junyoung gave you a WTF look. “So you love Woohyun now?! Are you going to cheat on me again and…”

You put your hand over his mouth and pushed him down on your bed. Now you’re on top of him. “I didn’t say I love Woohyun,” you said calmly with a serious face “I think Woohyun is cute, but his voice makes him seducing. Plus, I love you and only you because you are the only one who understands me and my secrets.”

You let go of him and lay down next to him. Junyoung turned and faced you with a smile. “That means you love me forever and will never cheat on me again?”

“Ugh…” you complained “I went over with you about this already. I will never cheat on you in my life and we will be together forever.” You hugged him and lay on his chest. “Now let me sleep.”

15 minutes later

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

The maid enters your room holding your uniform. She sets it on a lounge chair. “Ms. Ahn, you must wake up now for school. It’s 6:00AM and… OH MY GOD!”

You and Junyoung woke up.

The maid stared at both of you. “I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to come in when young master is here. I…”

“Don’t worry about it.” You said calmly “We didn’t do anything. It’s okay.”

A butler comes in holding Junyoung’s uniform. “I’m sorry to barge in, but I didn’t find Sir. Junyoung inside his room.” The butler sets Junyoung’s uniform right next to yours. He took out two letters and handed one to you and Junyoung. “Also, there were mail that came in this morning.”

The butler left and the maid followed.

You both looked at the envelope and it was from the same person/company.

“Airlines Corporation?” Junyoung questioned.

You both had the same letter. You and Junyoung opened it and read it.

 

Dear Ahn ---, (or Moon Junyoung for his letter)

                Congratulations! You are one of the chosen to travel to Paris, France. Out of the whole Universe, you are one of the chosen six to travel to Paris, France. Here is a list of other students that will be traveling with you.

EMPIRE HIGH SCHOOL:

-Moon Junyoung, senior

-Ahn ---, junior

INFINITE HIGH SCHOOL

-Kim Myungsoo, junior

-Ahn Belle, junior

STARSHIP HIGH SCHOOL:

-No Minwoo, sophomore

-Jo Kwangmin, sophomore

                Your homeroom teacher will give you your plane ticket. Please pack lightly.

                DATE LEAVING: This week Friday. At 10:00AM

 

Sincerely,

Airlines Corporation

 

After reading the letter you looked at each other.

“Well, my wish just came true…” You said with o.o face

 

~~~~~

Oh Yeah! You read it.

Here comes in BOYFRIEND!

And I know a crappy letter, but I’m not seriously going to send it to the president or something. xD

 

Please Comment and subscribe!

Thanks for reading! ^-^