things you said when we were on top of the world

things you said

I took in a deep breath and slid my arm around Minwoo's waist before pulling him closer.

"It's breathtaking." He smiled against the wind.

"You mean you."

I felt him elbow my stomach lightly as if protesting against my words, then leaning against me once more.

We decided on another cheesy date and visited the Namsan Tower with a big lock in hand. Minwoo suggested we write a short note to each other to attach to the lock and come back to read it 10 years later, blushing brightly when I for being so romantic.

Minwoo tied a red string across both our notes after puncturing a small hole in them, then tying it around the lock so we could just cut the string 10 years later to read the notes.

"But a red string depicts fate. Are you really going to cut it?" I with a serious face, and Minwoo shrugged it off like he expected the question.

"If we're together 10 years later, not even a broken red string can break us up."

"Touché." I chuckled. "Where would you like to lock it, then?"

"The seventh section, second column, thirty-first row, twelve to the right." Minwoo smiled, twirling on spot. "Here."

"Is that some magic spell?" I smiled, then frowning slightly. "Are you sure this is the thirty-first row?"

"I've been counting." He nodded, dragging me to the side of the seventh section. "Count it yourself."

He watched me eagerly, as if impatient to prove himself right.

"..." Minwoo pouted. "Stop being unfair."

"I only kissed you." I grinned, leaning close once more to steal another one. "Twice."

"Let's hurry and lock it." Minwoo hurriedly changed the topic, and I let him do the honours while I held my hand over his. "One, two, three!"

We watched our notes dance in the breeze in silence.

"The key." Minwoo said suddenly, holding up the said item.

"Are we throwing it?"

"Nope, we're going to put it in the Postbox of Love." Minwoo explained as he pointed to the said place.

"If you're going to speak of love so carelessly..." I let my words trail off, reeling him into my embrace. "You're just as unfair."

"It's the name of that thing!" Minwoo whined exasperatedly, but tackled me with a sudden kiss. "There, satisfied?"

I nuzzled against his neck and ignored his squirms, then letting him turn around to watch the sky.

We had came right after tea to leisurely enjoy the view and lock our locks, making sure we'd be in time for the sunset. Minwoo seemed very fond of the idea when I brought it up, and I craned my neck to look at his current expression.

"How many sunsets will you watch with me?" He asked quietly, eyes set on the faraway star.

I smiled softly, leaning my chin on his shoulder.

"As many as the sun allows."

"The sun will outlive us." He said thoughtfully, hand raised to hold the railing as if stabilising himself from the euphoria of being so high up

"But not our love." I grinned, almost hearing him sigh at my cheesiness.

"Give me a number anyway."

I squeezed his waist tighter.

"Seven hundred twenty three thousand one hundred and twelve sunsets." I let my breath tickle his ear. "And this is just the first."

-

I didn't really want to scare you guys, but I kinda want to so you can go back to the forewords and read the remaining prompts.