Thirty Two

things you said

“It’s Christmas soon.”

“Sure is.” I yawned, thanking Minwoo for breakfast as I took a seat at the dining table.

“Any plans?” He joined me at the table after finishing with the set-up, picking out some meat and adding it to my spoonful of rice.

“I don’t mind lazing on bed all day with you.” I grinned, enjoying the special treatment I got ever since I returned.

Minwoo learnt to make meals in my absence and I’m now reaping the benefits of it as compared to before when I was the one in the kitchen.

“Then let’s go shopping.”

I wondered why the sudden decision, but nodded my head in agreement because it really didn’t matter.

-

I found myself in a toy store, blinking uncertainly.

“Pick out whatever catches your eye, we’ll take 25 different items to check out.” Minwoo patted my head and zoomed right ahead, leaving me clueless while staring at his disappearing backview. “Oh right, this will be charged to your card!”

“…” I sighed, and could already start to feel the burn in my pockets.

The toys recently seemed pretty sophisticated though, albeit a lot more expensive. I picked out what a ten-years-old me might want, finding it a bad idea to not grab a trolley like Minwoo did when my hands were filled with 2 Lego sets and a remote-controlled toy plane.

Going back to the entrance and placing my stash in it, I went back to where I stopped shopping and found Minwoo waiting for me with a smile.

“I’ve got sixteen toys already, do you have…we need six more.” Minwoo said, eyeing my trolley.

I blinked at his, frowning subtly at the sheer amount of pink oozing from his trolley.

“Why is yours so pink?”

“Hurry and go pick out some more.” Minwoo ignored me, steering his trolley to behind me and pushing it lightly against me. “Old man, hurry!”

“You really don’t want to cross that line.”

He chuckled behind me, and let me pick out six more toys before we headed to the counter together.

“Donghyun-hyung.” Minwoo pressed himself against me, and I turned to him with a questioning smile, waiting for our turn to check out.

A light kiss was pressed against my lips, and he smiled brightly back.

“You will have to pay for these 25 toys properly at home, a kiss isn’t enough.”

“What a scrooge.” Minwoo folded his arms with a pout, laughing heartily after.

-

I watched Minwoo stare at the toys we somehow manage to lug back into my apartment. He stared seriously at them and then the rolls of wrapping papers he bought, as if mentally figuring out how he was going to finish wrapping all of these presents.

Leaving him to his devices for three presents, I saw him run up to me with the most sorrowful puppy look he ever wore.

“So, do you want spaghetti for dinner or-“

“Donghyun-hyung…” Minwoo whined softly, pressing closer and pushing me against the nearest wall.

“…hm?”

“Help me…”Minwoo pouted, nuzzling against my neck.

I sighed.

Can’t say I didn’t see this coming.

We ended up wrapping presents all night and calling for pizza delivery.

-

I sighed some more.

“Stop sighing, you’ll kill all the fairies.” Minwoo chided, adjusting my clothes for me.

“Why am I in a Santa suit, Minwoo?”

“It’s Christmas!” Minwoo cheered, then fixing my fake beard. “Get in the spirit, old man.”

“You really, really don’t want to cross that line.”

He smiled up at me and pecked my nose, the most visible spot under all that red and white. “I got you a Santa sack too.”

“When did you even get all these things prepared?” I eyed the said sack that was filled up with most probably the 25 presents we wrapped.

“I went to a costume shop yesterday, this was the last of your size you know.” Minwoo smiled, patting the dust off my shoulders. “The other one left was extra-large, so count your blessings.”

“Are you not going to explain this?”

“You’ll know when we get there, Santa.”

-

“I brought you Santa this Christmas!” Minwoo announced, kneeling to match the height of his audience.

“Liar! You’re just going to wear a Santa suit!” A boy that looked around twelve called out.

Minwoo shook his head with a smile. “It’s really Santa! If you don’t believe me, you won’t get your present!”

The boy fell silent, most probably wanting a present despite his defiant self.

“Then, let’s all call for Santa together, okay?” Minwoo urged the kids, raising his hands to countdown from three. “Three, two, one!”

“SANTA!”

I entered while holding my puffed up stomach, carrying the heavy sack of presents in good cheer. “Ho, ho, ho! Merry Christmas!”

Kids rushed up to my side and I kept my balance despite my surprise, looking helplessly at Minwoo who tried to hide his laughter.

“Okay, kids, Santa only give presents to good kids!” Minwoo warned, shooing the kids away from me. “Line up according to your age and come to the front to greet Santa! Santa has one for everyone, okay?”

I managed to sneak a peek at every name written on a small card attached to the presents and play my role of a Santa to the kids that came up to me. They all thanked me prettily, the younger ones even giving me a big hug.

I smiled at the boy who didn’t believe in Santa and read his name off the card Minwoo had written with slight amusement. “Hello, little Minwoo. Do you not believe in me?”

He fidgeted from where he was, eyeing his present as if with one misstep, he’d lose the present right in front of his eyes.

“I unfortunately only exist today.” I smiled, reaching out to pull him closer. “Created from the hopes and wishes from kids like you. If the world stops believing, I’ll stop existing.”

He looked up at me with wide eyes. “Is that why I never see you on other days?”

“Yep. But every Christmas, I’ll bring presents to kids who have been good all year. Here is yours, and have a Merry Christmas.”

He smiled a toothy smile up at me, initiating a tight hug. “Thank you, Santa!”

I ignored the soft chuckle at my side. “Really smooth, Santa.”

-

“Thank you for your hard work.” Minwoo hugged me from behind me, burying his face against my back. “The kids all seemed really happy.”

“I didn’t know you visited the orphanage regularly.” I smiled softly, removing the last of the Santa costume from me – the hat.

“Maybe because they remind me of me.” He shrugged, pulling away.

“Especially that one with your name.” I turned around, ruffling Minwoo’s hair. “You didn’t celebrate Christmas the first year I met you either.”

He blushed bright red, turning away with a soft mumble. “It just happened.”

“Ah!” I stretched, groaning as I turned from side to side. “It’s so tiring though.”

“Hyung, wait here for a while!” Minwoo suddenly shouted, hurrying into my room while I packed up after the Santa costume I got out of. Being with kids was energy-draining, and I wanted nothing more than crashing into bed.

I raised my head when I saw something move, raising my eyebrow at the Minwoo presented before me.

He avoided my gaze while coughing awkwardly. “Well, Santa needs a present too.”

I eyed him from top to toe and stared curiously at the frilly cloth. “Why are you in a maid costume?”

“Don’t spell it out loud!” Minwoo squeaked. “I just heard men liked their partners being submissive and a maid was a symbol of absolute submission so…”

I picked the edge of his costume and raised it, watching him hold down the dress with a yelp.

Hm, no underwear.

“Minwoo, I think you got something wrong.” I said, going round him to survey his look. The costume looked really detailed and he somehow managed to wear everything so perfectly, and I liked how my gaze was making him fidget on spot. “If I was into skirts and dresses, I’d date a girl.”

“It’s not that I thought you were into me crossdressing.” Minwoo sighed. “I just needed to get into the mood to, you know, manage to call you…”

I waited with arms crossed.

“…master…”

We stared at each other and blushed brightly.

.” I took a step closer, stealing a kiss to temporarily quench my thirst. “I’d very much rather you than with this frilly thing though. Of course, you have to repay that 25 toys tonight too.”

Minwoo shuddered at my sudden low tone, hand raised behind his back to find the zipper before he stopped short.

I stared amusedly as he pressed against me, lips grazing my ear. “Would you like to unwrap your present yourself?”

Picking up in a quick swoop, I smirked. “With pleasure.”

I took confident strides into my bedroom and laid him down, his knees bending at a sharp angle to hide what his ed one-piece revealed.

He coiled his arms around my neck, biting his lip shyly with a tinge of red colouring his cheeks.

“Merry Christmas, master.”

-

I'm not sure what I just wrote.
I'm very embarrassed right now.
It's also all over the place because I had no idea what I was trying to convey lol.

I didn't plan this so it's late, but goszkasmall wanted it and I managed to find something to write about so here ya go!
Thank you for the three comments!