things you said after you kissed me

things you said

Minwoo cuddled closer on the rare weekend he had free. He was getting busier with schoolwork as his curriculum got more difficult, and it made me wonder if I should visit his house instead.

But his parents are in. Do they know...?

He wasn't in the mood for movies so we somehow settled for cartoons that were playing on the television, us laughing at the oddness of new animations that was so different compared to those in our times.

"Pokémon~!" He cheered, throwing both his hands up into the air for the effect.

I laughed at his antics and unconsciously leaned even closer to him. His shampoo changed to a lighter fragrance, and he turned to me with a light blush as if knowing.

"Do you like it?" Minwoo asked shyly, biting his lower lip.

"It's nice." I smiled, nuzzling against his neck knowing it would tickle him. He squirmed at my proximity, prying my hands away so he could escape but I held him firmly. "Who said you could run?"

He continued to writhe violently with constant squeals, falling back onto the sofa while I continued pressing closer. I pinned down both his arms and laughed, stopping short when I realised how flushed his face was.

I pulled away enough to fully take in the scene before me.

"Sor-"

He grabbed onto my shirt and tugged forcefully, soft hands shifting to guide me down to him. His eyes fluttered closed, breath held, the intent of his actions clear to me. Dropping myself slowly, I tilted my head slightly and closed my eyes as well.

We kissed.

His fingers curled around my shirt to bring me closer, his tightly pressed together lips expressing the anxiety that conflicted with his wants. I nibbled softly on his lips as if bringing attention to it, and he breathed out heavily against me, releasing his tension. His slightly agape mouth stayed motionless, and I took the lead to bring this further.

I let myself weigh him down even more, feeling him reciprocate against my tongue. His hands slid up from against my chest to around my neck, hugging me tightly as if his life depended on it.

We lost ourselves in the fight of passion, and I couldn't remember what was happening except for how sweet he tasted.

I slowly pulled away, both of us looking at each other's flushed faces and irregular breathing.

"Did you enjoy it?" He whispered, eyes averting.

What?

I widened my eyes as if trying to hear him better with my sense of sight, and he finally looked back at me when he didn't hear a reply.

"T-That was my first..." Minwoo mumbled, not wanting to finish the sentence. "I might not be...good..."

Right, I forgot he was drunk then.

"You're really bad at it." I grinned, pulling away to sit properly on the sofa once more. "You're so bad at it I want to kiss you once more to teach you how to do it right."

Minwoo straightened himself as well, blushing brightly at my teasing.

"It's not a competition." My tone turned serious, and I cupped his face with my hand. "Even if you bit me, I'd kiss you again."

I smiled satisfiedly when he nodded against my touch expressing his understanding.

"Alright then, what do you want for lunch?" I pressed down on my knees and stood up, heading to the kitchen. I used to cook really simple stuff to get by and all, but Minwoo liked my cooking and I decided to expand my recipes a bit more than just ramen and fried rice for the sake of my stick-thin boyfriend. "I'll cook for you today."

Minwoo trailed along like a little puppy, and tugged onto my shirt as I entered the kitchen. "H-Hyung..."

"What's wrong?" I my heels, watching him hesitate. "You...want to go out for a meal instead?"

"No!" He shook his head anxiously, leaning closer. "Can...can I kiss you once more?"

It felt like my heart was ripped out and wrung dry before being haphazardly stuck back in. I grew weak at my knees and stumbled a step back.

Is it even legal for him to ask this question so innocently?

Minwoo raised his arms and circled them around my neck, not waiting for my spoken approval. He tipped his toes to reach my height, leaning against me to peck my lips softly again, and again.

He kissed my upper lip, my lower lip and even the ends of my lips. It was unexpectedly light compared to our make out earlier, but it was also unexpectedly driving me crazy.

With a shaky exhalation, he pulled away and smiled cutely. "I...cheated. I kissed you more than once."

Someone needs to put this boy behind bars.

-

Thanks to the two commenters ^_^