things you said when i was crying

things you said

I snivelled loudly, feeling so betrayed that he could ask me the most hurting words possible.

"Who is this?" He repeated calmly, as if it didn't matter.

"Minwoo..." I cried. ", Minwoo..."

"...Donghyun-hyung?"

I was crying too badly to be relieved that he didn't forget me.

"Are you okay?" Minwoo cooed, some shuffling noise from his side could be heard. "What happened?"

I lost my words, bawling and letting him hear my incoherent mumbling as if it was enough explanation. I didn't dare ask if he moved on, because I wanted to believe that if he cared to ask what happened, he would be waiting for me.

"It's okay." Minwoo hushed my cries gently, and I clutched onto my pillow as the best replacement for his figure half a world away. "I'm here, and I'll always be."

Minwoo let me cry for half an hour and kept humming lightly as if to soothe my messed-up feelings.

"I'm waiting for you."

I shook violently, trying to contain my sobs to hear him clearly.

"Tirelessly."

The nights in America were dull and draining despite the vibrant city.

"Endlessly."

The days here were unnecessarily long.

"Painfully."

And every minute without him made every breath so laboured.

"Everyday, it hurts to think of you. But I can't stop. I won't stop."

"Minwoo..." I bit onto my lower lip so hard it almost drew blood, arm roughly rubbed across my face to wipe the tears. "Keep hurting. Please."

"I will." He said lightly, a hint of laughter in his voice. "The moment you entered my life, you became the last man I willingly allow to hurt me."

Steadying my breathing and gathering my thoughts once more, I finally realised the ungodly hour it was on his end of the call.

I clenched my teeth, parting my lips to utter the most selfish request before I let him slip back into his slumber.

"Wait for me."

-

Thank you for the 2 comments! 
Their love be stronger than you think >D!