Raindrops

Dirty Pretty Things ↬ Volume 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We fell asleep like lovers do,

listening to the raindrops pitter-patter on the old tin roofs

hands entwined and souls secretly smiling.

 

We always hear stories about how childhood friends become lovers, then married couple after that.

 

It's the same old story, but we are only at the second stage; lovers.

 

Im Yoona, she is my childhood friend and being neighbours, there's no way you could run away from her.

 

She's very bubbly since young and that's how she caught my attention. To be fair, she was kinda attracted to me too.

 

Her mom would always ask me to take care of her in school and she would be standing at the side, smirking away.

 

"OPPA!"

 

And there she goes~

 

"Yes my little princess?" I looked at her lovingly and continued. "Oh wait, you're not little anymore."

 

"YAH! How could you say that to me?" She pouted. "My friends wants your signature."

 

"Mwuh? For?"

 

"They say you would get famous anytime~ They want something to keep for themselves in case you get famous."

 

"I really wonder if you have influenced your friends with your weirdness or the other way round."

 

I pulled her onto my lap, taking in her scent from the back.

 

"You smell nice."

 

"So are you going to give me your signature?"

 

"Ask them to find me after I get famous. For now only concentrate on me." I gave her a peck on the cheek.

 

"You know all these still doesn't feel real right? We've been together for almost half of our life and now suddenly, we're a couple."

 

"Nothing has changed. We're just giving each other a status and..." I carried her, slowly putting her on the bed. "We can do things that friends can't do~"

 

"You gangster! So much for having my mum's trust in you~" She said that but she was hooking her arms around my neck willingly.

 

"You little minx, you like this too don't you?"

 

♡♡♡♡♡

 

"When are you going to call Daesung oppa over for dinner? I kinda miss his kimchi fried rice~"

 

It's early in the morning and she was hugging the sheets, thinking about other guys.

 

Since we are staying side by side, most of the time, she doesn't even bother to go home.

 

"Are you actually thinking about other guys the moment you wake up? And in my bed even?"

 

I placed the glass of milk on the table, planting quick kisses on her lips.

 

"But Daesung oppa's kimchi fried rice is really gooood!"

 

She pulled me down and when I was on top of her, she started to shower me with her kisses; the action that I really like.

 

"When are you gonna change this habit of yours seriously? Stop talking about other guys in front of me and then trying to appease me with your kisses."

 

"You are just a pot of vinegar Kwon Jiyong~ Just admit it~"

 

Before all of you come bashing on how can I get jealous about small little thing like this, let me tell you.

 

For a trip to the town, she could be talking non-stop about the friends around us, or more accurately, about my friends.

 

Kang Daesung, Lee Soo Hyuk, Choi Seunghyun.

 

My top 3 enemies.

 

And it's getting on my nerves.

 

How can I not get jealous when my girlfriend is so pretty that she could be drag away by those wolves?

 

"Stop being so petty." She laughed it away and gave me a hit on the arm. "Who ask you to have such good looking friends?"

 

With our fingers entwined, feeling our couple ring against my flesh.

 

"How is it my fault? They are attracted to me first, wanting to be my friends."

 

She made herself comfortable in my arms, wrapping her arms around my waist.

 

"Then you can't blame me too," and silence came as she fell back to sleep.

 

"You have to wake up now or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter