First Love

Dirty Pretty Things ↬ Volume 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Petals unfurl from a delicate flower,

closer to picked with each passing hour,

losing the I and gaining an our.


There's always a first in everything.

 

Right here, I'm experiencing my first love, waiting for our first date, our first for everything together.

 

This must be how falling in love feels like.

 

The unfamiliarity of having someone beside you, taking care of you, making your heart goes wild at the slightest action.

 

This must be how first love feels like.

 

It's like a whole new experience for me.

 

I'm falling, falling deeply in love with Kwon Jiyong.

 

♡♡♡♡♡

 

I was losing myself to him, the thought of being alone seemed so far away to reach ever since we got together.

 

"Yah Im Yoona, why are you smiling to yourself?"

 

I just had to, with the thoughts of him, with the thoughts of us being together, with the thoughts of meeting him later. I just couldn't help but smile.

 

"Just ignore her, she has gone mad under the spell of Kwon Jiyong."

 

Yes, they were right. I'm under his spell, willingly.

 

"I can't believe we're heading back to Korea, it's been months of western cuisine and I'm sick and tired of it." The person sitting next to me let out a sigh while busying scrolling her phone.

 

Choi Sooyoung, my bestie, my model friend.

 

"Stop looking at the menus you gluttony, switch off your phone. The plane is about to take off~"

 

"You're a gluttony yourself too alright!" She scoffed. "Just because you have a boyfriend, you can think about him. I don't have one, so food is the only choice."

 

I was about to plug in my headphones and get some sleep but Sooyoung's voice rang once again. Being a model is hectic, having one show a day is tiring enough, moreover we have four shows per day.

 

"Yah Yoona, to be honest. Would you choose food or Kwon Jiyong?"

 

"Food." I answered it without any hesitation and continued on what I was doing.

 

Who was I kidding, the actual answer should be Kwon Jiyong.

 

Before you mark down your conclusion, thinking that I would be saying diabetic stuff, calm down on that.

 

The main reason was because Kwon Jiyong is rich and I can get my food from him!

 

As simple as that.

 

Kwon Jiyong, see you soon~

 

♡♡♡♡♡

 

"Ah~ Korea~" She let out a heavy sigh.

 

"I miss this so much~"

 

"More like missing your boyfriend~"

 

"Yah!"

 

Waiting for him seemed like forever, even though only a minute passed.

 

"Well, at least you have a boyfriend to fetch you while I've to drive back on my own."

 

"I can ask Jiyong to drive you home?"

 

"Oh no, spare me that. You've been love sick for the past 1 month and I'm not going to be the lightbulb between the both of you~" She let out a nervous laugh which I found it so funny and started laughing. "I've to check if my car is still working~ It's been rotting in the carpark for at least a month now."

 

Usually she would just leave me to wait for him alone, I wondered what's gotten into her today.

 

At that right moment, a black Aventador turned into our vision.

 

"Your boo is here~"

 

So she patiently waited for him to get down from the car, walking towards us.

 

"Yah Jiyong, your girlfriend choose food over you!" She let out a satisfied smile as she walked away. "See you soon Yoong, enjoy your time with the main culprit behind your love sick."

 

"YAH CHOI SOOYOUNG!" I screamed because I was embarrassed.

 

Did she stay and wait just to say this sentence? That Choi Sooyoung, seriously.

 

"Shall we get going? My gluttony girlfriend?"

 

"Not you too!"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter