Fate

Dirty Pretty Things ↬ Volume 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I never truly believed in fate,

until your lips met mine

and convinced me otherwise.

 

"Let's go!"

 

"Yah Kwon Yuri, tell me why am I going with you?"

 

"Let's meet Yoona together! The famous model Im Yoona!"

 

"Hello~ She's your friend, not mine."

 

"Come onnnnn, pleaseeee."

 

"Arasso arasso, stop whining."

 

Any guesses who is this?

 

Kwon Yuri, my little sister that I adore so much.

 

Of course, this can't be mention in front of her.

 

♡♡♡♡♡

 

"Yoona!!!"

 

There, the 2 girls got into a deep hug, leaving me standing there by myself.

 

"This is?"

 

She stood there, looking at me with confusion.

 

"Oh right!" that heartless little thing finally realised that I am here with her. "You know I have a brother right? My oppa, Kwon Jiyong."

 

My hands reached out instinctly, motioning for a handshake.

 

I am kinda use to it, since handling a big company means that I have to go around meeting new people.

 

"Im Yoona." She too, reached out her hands, giving me a firm handshake.

 

Since she just came in from outside, her hands were as cold as a ice.

 

The weather was freakingly cold, with snow falling outside.

 

Christmas is gonna be here soon.

 

♡♡♡♡♡

 

"So Yoona, are you very busy now?"

 

"Of course, Christmas is round the corner." She took a sip of the hot tea that was in front of her. "There're shoots from everything, from Magazine to Advertisements."

 

"Awww, our busy deer~" Yuri laughed. "So I guess I would see you around everywhere?"

 

"I guess so?"

 

Even though she is a very famous model in Korea, I had never seen her in real life despite owning a big company.

 

Her skin was glowing, that pair of doe eyes was sparkling.

 

Now I know why Yuri always says that she has a friend who resembles a deer.

 

Elegance.

 

"Oh oppa, are you opening your mansion up for this year's Christmas?"

 

"Yeahs? You would kill me if I don't, right?"

 

Well, that earned a big laughter from her.

 

"Oh, pardon me." She was controlling her laughters, with Yuri glaring at her.

 

"How could you embarass me in front of the famous model!?"

 

"I am sure Yoona-sshi is used to it."

 

"Ahem, Yoona. Do you wanna join us for Christmas? We will open a small party at oppa's house and only close friends are allowed."

 

"I will have to check first. Let you know soon~" She then took the menu, eyes brightened at every dish that flashed across her eyes. "So, shall we order now~ I will treat!"

 

"Yay! Im Yoona is the best!"

 

Who would have thought that just this day alone, everything had taken a change in my life.

 

♡♡♡♡♡

 

"Oh! Yuri's oppa!"

 

Just when I thought that I would never see her again after that meal.

 

To clarify, I am NOT interested in her.

 

"Yoona-sshi."

 

We were at the golf club, I guess everything was just for business purpose.

 

"Yoona would do." She gave a smile. "What brings you here?"

 

"Oh, business purpose."

 

"Same. I've got to go now, see you soon."

 

I gave a nod, walking away from her.

 

Someone tell me why am I bumping into her so often recently?

 

At the pub, restaurant, at her dad's company meeting and now even at the golf club.

 

It's like she's everywhere.

 

♡♡♡♡♡

 

"I'm home~"

 

"Wow, rare days where you would be back at such timing~" Yuri pointed to the clock.

 

5:01PM

 

"Just back in time for dinner later?" I smiled, wanting to walk up the stairs.

 

"Oppa."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"It's fate!"

 

"Mwuh?" I was seriously confused, this sister of mine is abnormal; always saying things out of the blue. 

 

"Meeting Yoona everywhere you go! I say that is fate."

 

"Stop messing around, I don't believe in those things," I gave her a pinch on the nose and chuckled, realising her abnormality. "It's just coincidence."

 

Coincidence and not fate.

 

"Suits you then~" She smirked. "Remember, Christmas party sooonn~"

 

"You would do the cleaning up then~"

 

"Yah! Oppa!"

 

♡♡♡♡♡

 

"We've met again, Jiyong oppa~"

 

More 'fated' encounters had changed lot of things, from 'Jiyong-sshi' to 'Jiyong oppa'.

 

"So what brings you here today?"

 

I looked around, making sure that there was no one before I ruffled her hair.

 

"Yah, you're messing up my hair!" She pouted. "Look at where you are first before asking me that."

 

"Oh right, this is your second home~" I smiled.

 

"So, why are YOU here?"

 

"Same reason, business purpose. Trying to convince your boss to have us appear on the magazine."

 

"Convince? Oh please, the almighty Kwon Jiyong is convincing someone? More like the other way round."

 

"Stop being a busybody," I gave a knock on her head. "Your manager is waiting, get going~"

 

"Oppa,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter