Gratitude

Dirty Pretty Things ↬ Volume 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Take nothing for granted.

Even a rock will eventually surrender to the sea

and love can slip away like sand through fingers.

 

"Ji, are you sure?"

 

"Let's go, stop being a ."

 

"But Yoong would not like it though..."

 

"She is not even here! And even if she is, I will explain to her. She will understand."

 

Or maybe that is what I thought.

 

Partying is my life; why spend your time in the hotel when there are so many clubs out there for you to pick?

 

"Ji! Yoong is flying over later."

 

I heard Young Bae's shouts, which was drown in the EDM in the club. I was proceeding to the waitress around the bar, grabbing drinks and going from table to table.

 

Who cares if I am BigBang's G-Dragon.

 

I am still a human.

 

♡♡♡♡♡

 

"Omo, what happened?"

 

"Ask him yourself."

 

I overheard their conversation and the next thing I knew, I was being thrown on to the bed.

 

"I will take care of him tonight. Oppa, you should go back and get some rest."

 

Yoona? It's definitely Yoona's voice.

 

"Alrights, I will pick him up in the morning. Thanks Yoong~"

 

I was drunk but still kinda sober, I heard the hotel door went shut with a thud.

 

"Oppa? Oppa."

 

A few taps were felt on my cheeks. Knowing that it was her, I pulled her down immediately, locking my arms around her waist.

 

"Yoong~"

 

"Gosh, didn't I tell you not to drink anymore?!" I got a slap on the chest. "Kwon Ji Yong, I am going to get angry if you're going to continue being like this."

 

I started to giggle and hugged her tighter.

 

"You are like my mom..."

 

"I am very serious here."

 

"But Im Yoona would never get angry with Kwon Ji Yong, right..."

 

That was the last thing I remembered saying before I fell into deep slumber after that.

 

♡♡♡♡♡

 

Just like normal hangover, my head was throbbing so badly and I had no choice but to open my eyes.

 

No matter how bad the throbbing was, after looking at the scene right in front of me,

 

My heart melted.

 

What is a hangover?

 

Her face was on lying on my chest, her arms wrapped around my waist.

 

I leaned over to give her a peck on the forehead which caused her to stir, bringing herself closer to me.

 

"Goodmorning sunshine."

 

I gave a light chuckle as frowns started to form on her face.

 

"Why are you up so early? Someone should be experiencing a hangover now..." She mumbled against my chest and silence loomed in.

 

I was staring at her, bringing my hand to brush across all her features. From her eyebrow, eyes, nose, all the way to her lips.

 

"Because there's a beauty beside me, what is hangover?" I stopped tracing her features and grabbed her chin, pulling her face towards me and planted a kiss on her lips. "I love you."

 

"If you love me, you should stop drinking, smoking and partying."

 

"If you are 24/7 by my side, I won't even want to go anywhere~" I spoke against her lips. "We can always do something fun on the bed."

 

"Yah! Are you really not gonna stop drinking?" Her eyes went wide open, stretching her arms towards my face, pinching both of my cheeks.

 

My hands that were on her waist, gave a slight lift, forcing her to lie on top of me.

 

With my hands, placing comfortably on her waist.

 

"Hmm?" I was pretending that I didn't hear what she had said.

 

"Kwon Ji Yong." The tone that she used, didn't seems like she's fooling around. "I'm serious."

 

"Alright alrights, I won't do it again~"

 

"I am worrying about your health! Not trying to be naggy but seriously, stop drinking or smoking if there isn't a need."

 

With her looking into my eyes, a smirk formed on my face.

 

"I know being the forefront person of korean entertainment world is stress but I don't want to see you falling sick again and again. Tell me how many times have you fallen sick within the span of a month?"

 

"Aww, yoong." I held onto her cheeks. "I'm sorry, I won't do it again."

 

"Make sure you do what you say!" She stuck out her tongue cutely. "I will ask Young Bae oppa to spy on you~"

 

"Be my guest~"

 

♡♡♡♡♡

 

However, things weren't as easy as saying it.

 

"FINALLY, IT'S JI YONG HYUNG'S TURN!" Seungri jumped up from his seat and was clapping excitedly.

 

"TRUTH OR DARE!"

 

"Dare."

 

"Woohoooo. Come on everyone! It's your only chance to command the G-Dragon."

 

"Go grab a girl on the dance floor and finish with a kiss~" I heard someone spoke up but was unsure who it was.

 

"Yah, hyung has a girlfriend!"

 

"Come on Seungri! It's a dare~"

 

"Yeah, what's so difficult about that." I stood up and walked away, but only to be pulled back by Seungri.

 

"Hyung, what if Yoona knew about this? I think you shouldn't do this and just dri-drink up," Seungri suggested. 

 

"Let's not spoil the fun. Besides, Yoona will understand it."

 

Or maybe that's what I thought it would be again.

 

I proceeded to the dance floor, casually dancing around and girls started to crowd around.

 

Since it was a dare, I conveniently grabbed one of the lady beside me and crashed my lips on hers.

 

I had no idea how long time had passed, until I felt a tug on my shoulder.

 

"HYUNG! STOP IT, YOONA IS HERE!"

 

I turned towards the source of the voice, only to met with her eyes.

 

She was stunned as she looked at me in shock. Even though we were a few metres apart, I could feel that her tears were welling up.

 

The next moment, she turned towards the entrance and started to run out.

 

"YOONG!"

 

I shouted as I pushed passed anyone who was blocking my way and chased out.

 

♡♡♡♡♡

 

"Yoong." I grabbed ahold onto her wrist and spun her around.

 

"LET GO!" She shook off my hand with all her might. "I don't wish to talk to you now. Let go."

 

"This isn't really what you are thinking. We are just pla-"

 

"Kwon Ji Yong, I guess you didn't take my words seriously." She let out a dry chuckle. "It's not important isn't it."

 

"Yoona, stop being childish! It's just a game!"

 

"Oppa." She took a deep breath before continuing. "Let's... Let's break up. I am so sick and tired of this. And you. You always take my words as a joke. Oh right. That's what you always say. Yoona will understand right?"

 

I couldn't believe what I'd heard, she's breaking up with me?

 

It might be due the alcohol that I took in just now, I wasn't sober enough to talk to her. I exploded instead.

 

"FINE, GO AND FIND SOMEONE BETTER. GO AND NEVER COME BACK!"

 

"L-Let's not see each other again..."

 

She turned her back on me and started to walk away, with me looking at her backview, slowly disappearing out of my sight.

 

"IM YOONA!"

 

♡♡♡♡♡

 

As usual, I was having a very bad hangover the next day.

 

The constant ringing of my phone woke me up and I picked it up with a hint of annoyance.

 

"YAH KWON JI YONG WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOONA?!"

 

A loud growl was heard from the other side.

 

It was Yuri.

 

"What is i-"

 

I hadn't even finish my sentence and she continued.

 

"WHAT IS IT? OPPA, YOU DARE TO ASK ME THIS?" She screamed. "Yoona told us that she would be meeting you last night and you know what? She ended up knocking on my door at 1am. TOTALLY DRENCHED."

 

"W-What..."

 

"What have you done to her?! She's not eating and neither is she speaking. I'm seriously worried about her."

 

"I'l get back to you later..."

 

I hang up immediately, dialing Seungri's number.

 

"YAH LEE SEUNGRI WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?!"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter