First Kiss

Dirty Pretty Things ↬ Volume 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first kiss is the last to be forgotten.

*note: please read the previous chapter if you haven't, this is a continuation.

 

First kiss?

 

Who are you kidding? Such a lovely lady right in front of me, how is that possible.

 

 Actaully, we had our first kiss on the first time we met.

 

We're just standing in the middle of the road, she was smacking my back, motioning me to stop.

 

"Aren't you embarrassed?" She smile shyly as she buried her face on my chest, wrapping her arms around my waist.

 

"You're embarrassed? I didn't know that the girl who pounced on me will be embarraassed kissing in front of people~"

 

"Yah! Stop reminding me about it, it was so embarrassing!"

 

"What to do? People say that the first kiss is always the last to be forgotten~"

 

"Kwon Jiyong, enough is enough huh." She gave a pinched on my waist, causing me to squirmed away.

 

"Forget about the Bingsoo, Im Yoona~" I folded my arms across my chest, walking away leaving her behind. "Let's get back to the company, I still have work undone.

 

"You cannot do this to me! Kwon Jiyong!"

 

And a silly grin was spread across my face.

 

♡♡♡♡♡

 

Both Yoona and I are under the same label; YG Entertainment. I've been in this company 4 years earlier than her, the first time we met each other was during the welcome party for the new batch of models that YG has recruit.

 

Being known as the party boy, what's welcoming party without Kwon Jiyong?

 

"Yah, why are you stoning here. Aren't you the number one party boy?"

 

"Well, the main characters isn't here yet." We're at the second level of the club that YG owns as I point towards the dance floor. "The main party boy is there, your beloved Lee Seunghyun."

 

"Can you please be more careful with your words, people that don't know us will think that I'm a gay." Choi Seunghyun aka TOP rolled his eyes, "I'm straight."

 

"Yeah yeah, straight and loves table and chairs a little too much"

 

"Everyone~ As you'll have know that today is a welcoming party for the new models that will be joining our YG family, I'll let them introduce themselves."

 

Instead of Hyungsuk hyung doing the introduction, it's Lee Seunghyun. YG's Mc.

 

Names and names of unknown models have passed, not like I'm interested in them but the last one caught my attention.

 

That's why they say, save the best till the end.

 

"Annyeonghaseiyo, I'm Im Yoona, currently 23." She was originally focusing on the first level but she took a short pause and divert her vision to the second level. "I'm very happy to be able to join YG and be part of it. Please take care of me~"

 

We locked our eyes when she was saying her last sentence and ended it with a polite smile.

 

Please take care of me?

 

Hell, I'll even take a bullet for you.

 

That's exactly how we got hooked up, it's just a mere few seconds of eye contact.

 

"Tell me why am I here instead of returning back home?"

 

"I heard that you've something to settle with Hyunsuk hyung?"

 

"Are you a spy? How are you so clear about my schedule?"

 

"You know, Hyunsuk hyung loves me~"

 

"Yeah yeah, just because you write songs that goes bomb on charts."

 

"You can put them in a better sentence; it's because I'm talented."

 

"Always so full of yourself." She rolled her eyes, grabbed her bag and hop of the car, "You'll be at the recording room right? I'll be there after meeting YOUR boss."

 

"He's your boss too!" I shouted before she shut the door.

 

I shook my head at her. This is why YG is great, you can make money here and get yourself a girl.

 

♡♡♡♡♡

 

"You're still busy?" An arm was wrapped around my neck from the back.

 

"Hmm, there's still a lot undone." I pulled her down on my lap, "Should I send you back first?"

 

"It's alright, I've nothing to do at home anyways. I could sleep on the couch if I'm tired, just focus on your work and get it down."

 

"How am I suppose to focus when you're here~"

 

She ignored me and pinched the both side of my cheeks, "Are you sure you've been working hard? You seems to have grown fatter eh?"

 

"Yah yah. It's because my girlfriend isn't here with me and food is my best company."

 

"You're just like Sooyoung." She mumbled, wanting to stand up. "I should go catch a wink, wake me up later~"

 

"Yoong."

 

I pulled her back on my lap, wrapping my arms around her waist, staring at her intently.

 

"Mwuh? Why are you staring at me like this."

 

"Where's my present?" I pursed out my lips, hinting her to do something.

 

"I already gave it to you!"

 

"But you cut it off, come on Im Yoona is always very generous." I closed my ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter