The Wish

Dirty Pretty Things ↬ Volume 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every time you take a sip,

your lips wet with wine,

I wish I was the glass.

 

At the first glance, she caught my attention.

 

At the first glance, I wanted her to be mine.

 

Our eyes locked as I walked towards her direction, smirking away. She wasn't shy either; the y smile was on her face the whole time.

 

Oh damn, she's courting for death.

 

"You know, every time you take a sip, your lips wet with wine." Without any warning, I brushed my fingers on her lips as I was an inch away from her, whispering against her ears. "I wish I was the glass."

 

"Do you tell this to every girl you meet?" Her hands were now hooked around my neck. "Because it doesn't sound like it's your first time."

 

"Your actions shows that you're not a first timer too."

 

Then, the normal procedure. We were both on fire, pressing on each other, wanting to feel more. Our lips latched on each other, the sound of our saliva slapping against each other filled the room, turning the whole atmosphere, . She wasn't like the others girls that I have met, she was special, she was someone that I wanted to protect, someone I wanted to be in my embrace, taking all the bullets for her and only giving good things to her.

 

"You haven't introduce yourself." She was panting as I let her lips off, allowing her to take in some air.

 

"A-Are you trying to kill someone you met for the first time? You will get into trouble, Mr Kwon."

 

"You won't die, I came here for a purpose." I smirked, this little minx was not easy. "Tell me your name, now."

 

Since she knew me, it showed that she had been hanging around in the club for quite some time already. Thinking about all the men that got their hands on her made me boil.

 

She's mine, only mine.

 

"Im Yoona." She stretched her hands, initiating a handshake.

 

Short and sweet.

 

"Kwon Jiyong." Instead of giving her a handshake, I grabbed hold of her hands and pinned her down on the couch.

 

"Spare me the handshake, I'll give you something else in return."

 

♡♡♡♡♡

 

I had totally no idea how did we even got into the hotel but yes, we're here. It was the next morning and she was still soundly asleep in my arms.

 

"What have I done to deserve such blessing?" I was caressing her cheeks, with silly smiles spreaded across my face.

 

How would she react? Panick? Non-chalant? Or maybe to her, it's just a normal one-night stand.

 

As I was staring at her face, she squirmed and her eyelids started to flutter, along with her eyes opening slowly.

 

For the first time, I was feeling nervous, I wasn't sure how she would react to this.

 

"Good morning." However, I acted like nothing was wrong, giving her a peck on the lips.

 

"G-Good morning." She was stuttering and her hands immediately went to grab the duvet, covering her up, only having her eyes peeked out., looking shyly into my eyes.

 

By looking at her reaction, it was far off from all the thoughts that I'd in mind. I was elated, if she didn't feel anything, she wouldn't be acting shy like what she's doing now.

 

I got bolder, pulling the duvet down and crashed my lips on hers. She was responding to the kiss but after some time, she was hitting my back furiously.

 

"Don't tell me you're shy about this?"

 

"Y-Yah! Who s-says!" She's making those cute faces that I only thought I would see it on animals; she was turning red.

 

"Fine, but why are your cheeks so red?" I smiled cheekily. "Oh, your ears too~"

 

I continued teasing, and as the time passed, she was turning as red as a hot tomato.

 

"Yah Kwon Jiyong!" She shouted it as she tried her best to hide herself inside the duvet while I constantly tried to pull it away from her.

 

"Oh, no more Mr Kwon?"

 

"Oh Mr Kwon prefer that calling? Sure~ No more Kwon Jiyong then." She was glaring at me and it's too adorable for me to handle.

 

And that one part of my body was catching fire, damn it.

 

"Are you trying to seduce me? Early in the morning?" I held onto her chin. "You know I wouldn't mind going for another round and we shall see what kind of names I will be addressed after that~"

 

"YAH KWON JIYONG, YOU'RE A MONSTER!"

 

Of course, after that, her screams was then replaced by her moans.

 

♡♡♡♡♡

 

Everything went on well. Just like normal friends, we remained contact through phone calls and texts. Afterall, we didn't make any agreements and I didn't push any further. 

 

It was just like a normal day, until it hit on me.

 

She hadn't been picking up my calls nor replying my messages.

 

For that week, I didn't see her in the clubs we used to hangout on every Friday.

 

At first, I though that she was busy with her work and didn't want to bother her with too many calls. As days passed, the same thing happened; no calls, no text and I was starting to get worried.

 

1 day..

 

2 days....

 

3 days....

 

Same thing is happening all over again, all the calls were directed to her voicemails and the messages were stagnant. Nothing went well, from getting worried, panicking, getting mad and all the way till now, it's just depressing.

 

I kept thinking, trying to find out what I did wrongly.

 

Am I the only one that is falling and was that night just a normal one night stand to her?

 

Everyday I spent all the time thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter