Your Smile

Dirty Pretty Things ↬ Volume 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your smile is a beautifully written line

I hope to write some day.

 

You were a mysterious person.

 

You've a vibe which causes people to stay away from you.

 

You were a man, with no smile.

 

The one and only time I'd witnessed it was when you were with your sister, Kwon Yuri.

 

Kwon Yuri is my best friend since high school; we practically hang out together, everytime, everywhere.

 

That day after school, it was pouring heavily. Since Yuri's chauffeur was caught in the traffic, I decided to send her home. As we were chit-chatting at the back seats, she suddenly mentioned about you.

 

"Yoong, have you see my oppa before?"

 

"Nope. Why?"

 

"My oppa, many always say that he has no emotion. But I guess, I am the only one he shows his emotions to. I am the only one he will smile to but to be honest, he's too overprotective of me."

 

Even though it seemed like she's complaining about it, a blissful smile was spreading across her face.

 

"That's because you're his only sister!" I let out a chuckle. "At least you're not alone."

 

My parents are always overseas, settling business here and there. At most, I could only see them once in a few months. When I returned home back from school, it's always Auntie Kim, the maids, me and a dog.

 

I was lost in my own thoughts until I heard her voice again.

 

"I can be sure. He will be out at the porch, holding an umbrella with a towel."

 

True enough, you were there and when the car rolled to a halt, you came over to open the car door.

 

That was my first encounter with you.

 

You wrapped the towel around Yuri first, before looking over at my direction, giving me a nod as a form of  'thank you'.

 

Once your vision was back to her, your lips curved up.

 

That was the prettiest smile I've even seen.

 

♡♡♡♡♡

 

"Do you know how much you're affecting me?"

 

"Do you know how hard it is for me to make you smile?"

 

It was the first time being in your apartment after an unexpected confession from you, which of course I agreed readily.

 

I'd never thought that you would be attracted to me like how I was attracted to you.

 

"I can smile as much as you want me to~"

 

Who would have thought that the mysterious Kwon Jiyong have this side?

 

"I want to be the reason behind your smile..." I confessed boldly and I could feel all my blood rushing to my face.

 

I wanted to turn away, embarrassed by my confession.

 

"You will. Every one of them." You caught my wrist, turning my body to face you.

 

With that smile that you're showing me, I couldn't help but to smile back.

 

♡♡♡♡♡

 

The next time I returned to your room, you were already on the bed, so focused on your phone.

 

The sound of my slipper caused you to look up, waving your hand at me.

 

"Come here."

 

I walked over obediently, only to be caug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter