Lost

Dirty Pretty Things ↬ Volume 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lost is a lovely place to find yourself.

 

I finally understand why people always mourn after their break-ups.

 

I am doing the same thing right now.

 

"2 MORE SHOTS OF VODKA PLEASE"

 

Right, I am in the club, the club that I first met him.

 

The guy that broke my heart so brutally.

 

"Yoona, you should stop."

 

I was really drunk and by the time I saw you, all my feelings went out of control.

 

So much of telling myself to cut off contact with everyone related to him.

 

"Jiyong oppaaaaaa~"

 

I called out for your name, throwing myself onto you.

 

I was still sitting on the high-top chairs when I wrapped my arms around your neck.

 

"Oppa, why is Soohyuk doing this to me...." I mumbled as I felt your hands rubbing on my back, trying to calm me down. "What did I do wrongly... I loved him so much..."

 

"Sshhh, let's get you home. Hmm?"

 

"NO!" I screamed but I didn't let you go. "How could he do this to me..."

 

It ended with me sobbing against your neck, mumbling incoherently.

 

"That brat, so much for entrusting you to him..."

 

That was the last thing I heard before I passed out.

 

♡♡♡♡♡

 

As usual, I woke up with a throbbing headache, cursing myself for drinking so much last night.

 

Just as I was thinking how did I get home, my phone started to vibrate.

 

I was stunned when I saw the caller ID but still picked up in the end.

 

/I cooked a small pot of hangover soup yesterday night. Heat it up and finish it./

 

Before I could even say 'hello', you were busy babbling into the phone.

 

/How did you get in-/

 

/With those keys in your purse. Stop drinking so much if you know you are going to suffer the next day./

 

You knew what I am going to ask before I could say it myself. 

 

As much as I am thankful for what you have done, I really don't want to have any contact with people that is related to him.

 

/Thank you, but oppa I really n-need some time alone. I'm sorry./

 

/Yah! I-/

 

There, being the heartless one, I hang off like this.

 

♡♡♡♡♡

 

After cutting contact with them, I was totally lost.

 

I had no idea where I should be, neither do I know what am I suppose to do.

 

Blame it on my feet, I was right in front of the ice rink - the place when we had our first date.

 

Tears were forming in my eyes as I took a breath, walking in.

 

"Hi, I would like to have an entrance ticket."

 

I didn't know how to skate, all along I was pulled by him.

 

Now that I was here alone, I was slowly walking while holding onto the rails on the side.

 

"YAH IM YOONA!"

 

I thought my ears were playing tricks on me, ignoring it and moving on the railing like a turtle.

 

"Trying to cut off contact with me huh?"

 

Then you appered right in front of me, brows furrowed while looking into my eyes.

 

My first instinct was to run away and I did.

 

But only to be pulled back.

 

"Where do you think you're going?"

 

"I-I don't know how to skate! I should get going!"

 

"Hold onto me."

 

"I-It's okay, you don't have to do this."

 

"Are you really going to cut off your contact with me because of that brat?"

 

I kept quiet, your face were turning red as time passed.

 

"I think I have seen you wrongly. You are not the Im Yoona that I have known."

 

As you slid pass me, I was actually getting scared and I wanted to catch onto you.

 

I forgot that I was on the skate though and hence ended up falling onto the ice.

 

"Oppa...."

 

"You don't want me to leave after all isn't it? I was just planning to go grab a bottle of water~"

 

You smirked victoriously at my unfortunate state and skated away without offering your hand. 

 

It's funny how one moment I was about to cry and the next moment I felt like screaming my head off at you.

 

"KWON JIYONG!"

 

I was shouting because I was actually embarrassed, wanting to dig a hole to hide myself.

 

Neither did I know that I was smilling unknowingly as I watched you skated out of the ring.

 

♡♡♡♡♡

 

"Let's go!"

 

I was leaning against the ring when I felt a pull on my arms.

 

"Yah! I don't know how to skate!"

 

I instinctively held onto your arms like my whole life depended on it.

 

"I can teach you~"

 

"Are you sure you should be here now? It's office hour Mr Kwon~"

 

"There is a reason why chairperson is the biggest in the company."

 

As you dragged me across the ice, the cold wind blew onto my face.

 

"Move your legs and keep the gap in between your legs smaller."

 

I did as I was told, swaying my body but did not let go of the grip.

 

"You know, the first time when he bought me here. I was practically squealing inside since I have never been in a relationship before, the fluttery feelings that every girl feels during their first date..."

 

I felt your hand grabbed onto mine even tighter than before.

 

"How did everything became like this? I feel that I have lost everything, I'm lost... I kept coming back to places that we'd been to, reminiscing the past with a smile but only to break into tears when I recalled that we'd broke up... "

 

I lost myself again as tears started to spill and I grabbed onto yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter