Deeper

Dirty Pretty Things ↬ Volume 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everytime you open your eyes,

I fall deeper in love with the story they tell.

 

"Yoong, are you ready? We're late already!!"

 

It was Tiffany unnie, being all so excited about the clubbing later on.

 

Of course, dragging me along when I thought I could have some 'me-time' back in the dorm.

 

Well, to be honest, after being an idol, it was hard to get out at such timing, without getting caught by paparazzi.

 

We're preparing to get out at 2am.

 

"Unnie, are you sure this is alright?"

 

"Rest assured! It's a private club by my friends. You would most probably know some of them too!" She gave me a wink and dragged me out.

 

I was sure she was having something up in her sleeves.

 

Part of me was getting all excited, another part was filled with fear.

 

"Come on Yoong! This is not your first time~ Remember those times when you got all so crazy with the guyssss!"

 

Yeah, the guys that I haven't seen in months. More like half of the year.

 

♡♡♡♡♡

 

By the time we reached the place, we could already hear the loud music blasting from the club.

 

"Unnie, how many times have you came here without informing manager oppa?"

 

Her actions didn't seem like it was her first time here.

 

"Let's have funnnnnn!" She ignored my question and dragged me in.

 

Once I got in, then it hit me.

 

"You would most probably know some of them"

 

HOW COULD I NOT KNOW THEM, IT'S YG FAMILY FOR GOD SAKE.

 

"UNNIE!" I immediately turned to her and all I saw was an apologetic face.

 

"Waeeeee?" she hang herself onto my arms. "It's been so long since you've been to a club and this is the right chance! You know basically everyone here and there's nothing to worry about!"

 

"But I haven't met them since months ago! Especially the guys..." I looked at her. "Don't tell m-"

 

"Yes it's him, I was being instructed by someone to bring you here tonight~"

 

"More like being bribed with Chanel items~"

 

"Bingo! You know me the besttttt~"

 

Right then, there were loud screamings coming from the dance floor.

 

And that someone was there, enjoying his time on the dance floor.

 

"Talk to him. Seems like you've been ignoring him for the longest time."

 

"You can't phrase sentence like this unnie, who am I to ignore him~"

 

"I have never seen such stubborn person on earth."

 

"Enjoy yourself with TABI oppa~"

 

"YAH! THAT WAS NOT MY MAIN MOTIVE FOR THE NIGHT!"

 

Says the one making her way to TOP after screaming at me.

 

♡♡♡♡♡

 

"Vodka please."

 

I came over to the bar wanting to get myself some shots. If I were to get drunk tonight, it's all unnie's fault.

 

Until a familar voice rang behind me.

 

"Is there a need to call for such a strong drink?"

 

"Mind about your own body GD-sshi."

 

I grabbed the glass cup in front of me, finishing the content in a shot.

 

The way he just walked towards me, speaking non-chalantly as if nothing had happened was making me boil.

 

Bastard.

 

"Seems like someone is not in a good mood today~"

 

"Why are you here? I thought someone is busy preparing his final album?" I finally looked towards his direction, "Which I don't see any hint of it..." And ended up mumbling away.

 

When my eyes met his, it felt like there wasn't a need for him to explain himself.

 

Because his eyes said it all.

 

♡♡♡♡♡

 

"After all these months, did you forget the way?"

 

I was stoning, looking at him blankly as we came out of the lift.

 

We're at his apartment.

 

"Why did you bring me here?" I acted normal as I changed into the slippers that was placed at the entrance.

 

It was still the one that I had been wearing.

 

By the way, we're at the second level of his apartment. Mind you, it's the golden boy Kwon Ji Yong.

 

"Do you even know what you are asking?"

 

Just right after I had stepped in after changing, I was pulled into his embrace.

 

"Yah! What are you do-"

 

"Sshh. This is the only place where we can do something like this and not get caught?" I could feel his chin resting on my shoulders.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter