One Last Time

Hold My Hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 years later

 

                “JUNG DAEHYUN GET BACK IN HERE!!! WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT DRAWING ON APPA’S BUSINESS PAPERS?!!” Yonghwa’s voice boomed through the peaceful morning inside the beach house.

 

                Seohyun sat on the settee facing the beach, enjoying the orange juice the maid had prepared with her French toast. She was reading a book and looked up when she saw a blur of black hair run past her and hid behind the corner post. She smiled at her baby’s cute antics and returned her attention back to reading.

 

                “Hyun, have you seen that brat- oops err Daehyun?” Yonghwa rubbed the back of his head seeing Seohyun’s raised brow. Sometimes even if their child was cute and adorable, he just loved pranking Yonghwa knowing how red he gets when he’s angry.

 

                Seohyun shook her head and stuck her tongue out at him, “My loyalty’s with the brat Oppa. Mian!”

 

                She winked and blew him a kiss and Yonghwa sighed. Sometimes he wished they had another baby who’ll be on his side.

 

                “Daehyun-ah! Come out or Appa won’t take you to the aquarium this weekend, those fishes will miss you!” he threatened and stifled his laughter when he saw his son peering at them from the corner. Then the kid slowly walked towards them and hid behind his mother’s back.

 

                “Aigoo. Daehyun-ah, what are you going to say to Appa?” Seohyun crooned as she pat his head, stepping aside to reveal their cute little troublemaker.

 

                “M-Mianhae Appa. I p-promise not to do it again,” the boy hung his head low and Yonghwa didn’t miss the quivering of his son’s lips as the boy tried to stop his tears. Feeling bad but knowing he had to discipline his child somewhat, Yonghwa kneeled down to Daehyun’s level.

 

                “Do you know what you did wrong?” Yonghwa asked and he nodded.

               

                “Will you do it again?” Yonghwa prompted and Daehyun shook his head frantically.

 

                “Araseo, so come give Daddy a hug,” he smiled and Daehyun slowly wrapped his arms around Yonghwa’s neck while he hugged his son tight.

 

                “Awww, you two are so cute,” Seohyun smiled at her family, feeling the warmth spread in her heart.

 

                “Oh right, Daehyun-ah. You’re birthday’s coming up, what do you want as a gift?” Yonghwa asked as they walked back into the house with Seohyun trailing behind.

 

                “I want a baby brother or sister!” Daehyun suddenly blurted out and grinned at them while Seohyun and Yonghwa shared a look.

 

                “Why would you want one, baby?” Seohyun asked as they sat by the sofa switching off the television.

 

                “Because Omma, everyone in school has siblings! And Sehunnie told me that even though his sister was a bit annoying, at least he had a playmate! They would do all sorts of things together, so Omma…. Appa, jebal… I want someone to play with too!” he blinked his eyes at them and pouted his lips knowing he looked cute which was his parents’ weakness.

 

                “Well baby, I have nothing against that. But you’ll have to convince your Omma,” Yonghwa winked at him and grinned mischievously at his wife who was shaking her head while sending him deathly glares.

 

                “Omma, jebaaaaaal~” Daehyun pursed his lips as he begged, almost tearing up. Seohyun’s heart wavered seeing how much her son wanted it. She sighed and nodded.

 

                “We’ll see, okay?” she smiled and wiped away his tears. “Now give Omma a kiss, and help Appa clean the mess you made, okay?”

 

                “Thank you! Omma I love you!!!” he squealed happily, running off to do what he was told.

 

                “Appa!” Daehyun called after his dad who was still looking lovingly at his wife.

 

                “I’m coming, I’ll just talk to your Omma for a bit,” he hollered as his son was now at the farthest corner of their house where his office was.

 

                “Oppa,” Seohyun backed away as Yonghwa advanced towards her.

 

                “I love you baby,” he grinned as he trapped her between his body and the fireplace. Then he held her chin before kissing her deeply. Seohyun was resisting at first, still shy about being seen by the maids. But Yonghwa was insistent and his persistence paid off, soon she was returning his kisses. They pulled apart, catching their breaths. Tension filled the air as tingles of need and love ran down their spine.

 

                “I-I’m scared Oppa,” she whispered as she rested her cheek on his shoulder.

 

                “You won’t be alone this time around love,” Yonghwa hugged her tight.

 

                “This time around, I’ll treat you like a queen. You won’t be doing it alone, you have me and Daehyun,” Yonghwa kissed her lightly on her forehead. “So don’t worry, okay? And let’s grant that kid’s wish. Besides, I really want a baby girl to spoil.”

 

                Seohyun hit him in the head and rolled her eyes, “You’re just hoping that our next kid will side with you.”

 

                Yonghwa glared at her and started kissing her randomly, knowing it was tickling her. Then he captured her lips and they kissed, bodies heating as even after five years of marriage, they still couldn’t get enough of each other. Yonghwa was about to scoop her into his arms and barge into their room when they heard Daehyun call out for his Appa to hurry. Yonghwa sighed before turning to face his wife who was laughing at him seeing how frustrated he seemed to be.

 

                “We are not yet done my little wifey, we’ll continue this tonight,” he winked at her leaving Seohyun blushing as thoughts of what they’ll be doing all night long filled her mind.

 

 

A few weeks later

 

                “Omo, what in the world is that awful smell?” Seohyun wrinkled her nose as she entered their bedroom. She tried searching for the source of the smell but didn’t find any dirty laundry or trash anywhere. She was about to call for a maid when Yonghwa came out of the bathroom.

 

                “Oh, you’re back. How was your picnic with Daehyun?” Yonghwa approached his wife who was staring at him, not speaking.

 

                “Oppa, you smell weird,” Seohyun stepped away from his grasp just as he was about to hug her.

 

                “What? But I just took a bath,” Yonghwa looked at her weirdly.

 

                “Take another one! You stink,” she shook her head before going out of the room leaving her husband gaping at what occurred.

 

Three days after

 

                “Hyun, wake up. It’s late in the afternoon and you’re still sleeping,” Yonghwa gently nudged her awake as they had to attend a party the country club was hosting. He was wondering why she was still asleep when she was in bed before ten o’clock last night, and it was almost two in the afternoon now.

 

                “F-Five minutes more,” Seohyun mumbled into her pillow, refusing to get up.

 

                “But we have to get ready. The party’s at three, remember?” Yonghwa peeled the blanket away and pulled her into a sitting position. Seohyun opened her eyes and glared at him.

 

                “I SAID FIVE MINUTES MORE! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT? THOSE PEOPLE AT THAT PARTY CAN JUST IT UP IF WE ARRIVE LATE. I’M TIRED AND I DON’T WANT TO GET UP!” she suddenly shouted at him shocking him.

 

                “Omo, I-I’m sorry,” Seohyun was shocked at what she just said. She started to tear up for she had never acted out like that before.

 

                “Love, what’s wrong?” Yonghwa looked at her in concern. At first she was angry at him and now she was a crying mess.

 

                “Hey, don’t cry,” Yonghwa’s eyes widened seeing her suddenly bawl her eyes out. “Hey, it’s okay. I’m alright. Baby? Talk to me. Hey, what’s wrong?”

 

                “I’m really, really sorry Oppa,” Seohyun bawled and hugged him tight, her tears wetting the front of his shirt.

 

                “Hey, I said its okay. Stop crying, please?” he grabbed some tissue and wiped away her tears. Then he held some out for her to blow her nose. After ten minutes, she finally calmed down and pulled away from him.

 

                “Are you okay now?” Yonghwa asked and looked at her in concern. Seohyun nodded and looked up. She saw the clock by the door and her eyes widened seeing how late it was.

 

                “Oh crap! OPPA! WHY DIDN’T YOU WAKE ME UP EARLIER? WE’RE GONNA BE LATE! OMO,” she stood up and rushed into the bathroom, mumbling why he didn’t wake her sooner. Yonghwa was dumbfounded. Just what was wrong with his wife?

 

                Thirty minutes later, they were being driven by the same retired race car driver to the venue and arrived in the nick of time. The press took pictures of the mysterious power couple who rarely attended much of society’s gatherings. Yonghwa was declared the previous year as one of the richest men in the planet, as his business boomed for the past few years while Seohyun had become a best-selling author of self-empowerment books. Their good looks and vast fortune attracted the public’s attention especially since Seohyun donated half of her books’ proceeds to various charities. The two posed gamely for a few photos before entering the venue. Once inside, they talked for a while with some acquaintances and mingled for a while. Soon, Yonghwa was back beside her and the two were inseparable. The guests teased them for being clingy and Seohyun laughed saying it was just Yonghwa who was like that. Yonghwa back and said a funny story where Seohyun insisted they wore couple shirts and hold hands after she had seen that being done in a drama she was an avid fan of. Seohyun playfully hit him and made their friends laugh at the couple’s cute antics which never changed even as the years passed. Soon, the party had ended and they were walking to where their car was parked as Yonghwa had sent their driver home, opting to drive back himself.

 

                “Oppa,” Seohyun purred as they got inside making Yonghwa stare at where her hand was headed.

                “Hyun?” he gulped as he felt her touching him through his pants, while her lips as she stared at him. She pulled her hand away and bit her lips, still staring at him. Yonghwa was blinking his eyes rapidly as he tried to calm himself down. He was so hard down there even from that small stimulation and they were still in the parking lot, in broad daylight.

 

                “I feel hot,” she whispered seductively as she started to her navy blue lace top which she had paired with a light pink skirt and pumps.

 

                “Seohyun?” Yonghwa stared at her as she finished ing her top and was about to fully remove it when Yonghwa placed a hand on her arms to stop her.

 

                “We’re in public!” he hissed as he looked around trying to see if paparazzi were nearby.

 

                “Don’t be a wimp, Oppa. Besides, the windows are tinted. And, I feel really hot,” she whispered as she pushed her hand away and tossed her blouse in the back seat of their car, leaving her in her black lingerie and skirt which she was starting to as well.

 

                “Stop. I’ll get you out of here, just hang in there for a moment,” he held her hand to stop her and quickly drove away as he didn’t want to risk someone seeing his wife half . Yonghwa was driving home as fast as he could, trying to ignore his wife who was touching her s beside him and .

 

                “Oppa, touch me,” she pulled the hand that held hers and placed it on top of her s which were aching to be kissed and led by him. She didn’t know what had gotten into her, but seeing how hot her husband was even in his casual wear was making her want him to do naughty things with her right at this very moment.

 

                “Seohyun, did you drink something at the party?” Yonghwa cursed as he almost hit the lamp post as he felt her soft under his right hand.

 

                “No, I just want you really, really bad right now Oppa,” Seohyun whispered as she let his hand go and allowed him to drive, opting to pleasure herself instead.

 

                “Aisht,” Yonghwa gritted his teeth as he felt his junior straining against his pants. Keep your head Jung Yonghwa. You can her all you want at home, for now just endure. You can’t like bunnies at the side of the road in broad daylight for Pete’s sake! Good things come to those who wait, you’re almost there. You can do this, Yonghwa chanted in his mind, trying to ignore the moans filling their car as she played with herself just beside him.

 

                Yonghwa immediately parked the car and rushed out. He picked her up into his arms, not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter