Twenty-eight

Hold My Hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And I'm back. Sorry it took so long~

I had to enroll first, get settled back at the dorm, etc... -__-

Anyway, brace yourselves... 

It ends now... ♥

 

 

            “As her doctor, I’m very reluctant to grant this request and have Ms. Seo released,” the doctor said grimly as he talked with Yonghwa in his office. “She’s shown marked improvement Mr. Jung, her blood pressure is stabilized. The baby is not showing any signs of fetal distress. I’d say she has a good chance of carrying your child full term. But I’m not comfortable of releasing her just yet.”

 

            Yonghwa rubbed the back of his neck as he pondered on the doctor’s words.

 

            “What can I do, doc? She’s not happy here. S-She’s not herself,” Yonghwa chocked on the last part. It was true, looking at Seohyun a week after the incident, she was withdrawn and distant. As if she was somewhere else. She barely responded whenever he talked to her. Yes, she ate and even then, she lost weight. She had bags under eyes even when she slept most of the time. He could see she was miserable and he just wanted to make her happy.

 

            The doctor nodded, “That’s precisely why I’m reluctant of releasing her. At least here I can be reassured that she’s getting the care she needs. She’s not in good spirits and I’m very concerned about her stress levels. It’s important that she isn’t subjected to a stressful environment, it won’t do her or the baby any good.”

 

            “I promise I’ll take good care of her. I’ve arranged for her to be flown somewhere warm where she’ll never have to lift a finger. I can have a medical team fly us to the island and once there, I’ll have a priva

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter