Fifteen

Hold My Hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Go back one chapter if you haven't read it it~ 

Double updates ♥♥♥

 

            Yonghwa was back at the office for a meeting with the board. Everything went well, considering Minhyuk had sealed the deal with the Jungs. Jonghyun was eyeing him weirdly as Yonghwa tuned the boring talk, only responding when the question was directed at him.

 

            After a few more hours, it finally ended and Yonghwa couldn’t get up any quicker. He wanted to see Seohyun as he’d left when she was still sleeping. The furniture for the baby’s room would arrive today and he wanted to be personally there so she wouldn’t have to be stressed about it and only think about the color scheme, and minor details etc. He had brought the catalog he got from a well-known furniture shop which also had a ‘for babies’ department two days ago. Instead of going to the mall where she’d be force to walk for hours before finding something, Yonghwa opted to just order them. He let her choose what she wanted, trusting her decision except only when she chose that hideously neon pink wallpaper did he draw the line. Seohyun merely giggled at him and he knew that she was only teasing him. Now that the furniture would be arriving and strangers would go inside his house with only Seohyun there, he was a bit wary.

 

            “Hyung!” Jonghyun called out stopping Yonghwa in his tracks.

 

            “Yeah?” he looked back and wondered what he wanted.

 

            “Why are you in a hurry?” Jonghyun asked, looking at him skeptically. Minhyuk eyed them both and sighed. He usually left the prying to Jonghyun, but Yonghwa’s weird behavior was making him curious as well. It was the first time since Seohyun disappeared that he appeared happy and yet distracted at the same time.

 

            “W-Wait, are you dating someone NEW?!!” Minhyuk blurted out and Yonghwa flinched at the thought that his friends wouldn’t even think of him getting back with her.

 

            “N-No,” he denied and shook his head but Minhyuk raised his brow and stared at him until he gave in.

 

            “Fine. I got back with Seohyun, okay?” he confessed and heard Jonghyun’s sharp intake of breath while Minhyuk looked so stunned.

 

            “Why?” Jonghyun asked, suddenly being the rationale one out of the three.

 

            “I still love her,” Yonghwa shrugged before adding, “And she’s carrying my child.”

 

            “SHE’S PREGNANT?!! AND YOU TOLD US JUST NOW?!!” Minhyuk shouted out loud as Yonghwa cringed at his high pitched excited voice. But he nodded and looked at his friends, gauging how they would respond to this new information.

 

            “How sure are you it’s yours?” Jonghyun asked the dreaded question, making Minhyuk gulp nervously as Yonghwa’s eyes showed that his temper was rising.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter