Who's Jane?

Let Fate Decide

“I just…knew him for a long time, that’s all.”

“What?” Both of them half-shouted and looked at her, eyes widened. So Hoseok was not imagining things. He did know her, but he couldn’t remember. They asked why she didn’t introduce herself to him as his friend.

“I’m not here because of him. Besides, why should I? He didn’t even recognise me. He’ll think I’m a creepy fan or something.”

“Please, Jane. You’re not just a creep, but a sasaeng! How the hell do you even know we’re dating? That’s still a mystery though.”

“What can I say? I’m a mysterious girl.”

All of them laughed at that ridiculous remark. Then Jane stood up and turned to the door after excusing herself. But she was halted by the sight of a guy standing just a few feet away from her and she gasped. The other two rappers turned to the sound and also let out a surprised gasp.

“Ho-Hoseok.”

There he stood; leaning at the door frame with his grey wife beater, soaked is his sweat, showing that he was back from the gym. He was going to say something to her but she quickly walked passed him making him speechless.

 

~*~

 

From there on, Hoseok was using any opportunity he had to talk to Jane. He had heard what she said the other day, the last part where Jane said that they were friends. What frustrates him the most was not that he was unable to remember who she was, but Jane has been avoiding him ever since.

One day he had enough; he mustered his courage and tried to talk to her again when she was cooking in the kitchen. Since she couldn’t run away this time, she picked to stay silent while stirring the soup she was making for the boys. She left the stove for a while to take some more vegetables from the fridge.

When she turned away from the fridge, Hoseok was standing right in front of her. She was surprised when her eyes met his, which was hinting a slight of annoyance from him. She tried to walk past him but he blocked her at every way possible. He then surprised her again by suddenly placing both of his hands on the fridge at the sides of her head successfully trapping her from moving.

She didn’t have any choice but to look up to him. Although Jane was a year older than him, there was no way she could beat him in height. His tall figure hovered over her making her looked so small trapped between him and the cold fridge.

“You can’t keep avoiding me, noona. Just explain to me what I need to know, what I forgot.”

Jane couldn’t answer him. She stayed silent but not breaking any eye contact with him. She looked deep into his eyes, as if looking for something, looking for any signs that can made him recognize her without telling him.

He was not saying anything but he frowned when she was not replying. He leaned in to make his face as close as possible to hers. He felt her hands on his chest stopping him from getting any closer.

“Hobi, please.”

He stopped at her voice. Hobi? She never called him that before. Not many people call him that nickname, only s, managers, family and his close friends. He thought hard, if she was his friend, why did he forget about her?

“What’s going on here?”

Both of them snapped their heads at the voice. Jungkook was standing near the dining table, frowning at the scene. Hoseok slowly let his hands back to his sides. Jane quickly went back to stir the neglected soup she was making. He mumbled a slow ‘nothing’ under his breath and walked away from the kitchen to go to his and Yoongi’s room.

When they were sure Hoseok went inside his room, Jane let out a sigh she was holding. She was nervous about that scene a while ago. If it wasn’t for Jungkook, she would be still in that position now.

“Are you okay, noona?”

“Yeah, thanks.”

“That’s what I do, always saving your .”

“Language, Kookie.” She said before she playfully smacked the back of his head and he whined. A moment of silence filled the air between them before Jungkook spoke again.

“You know, you should just tell him who you are. It’s not like you have anything to lose. It has been driving him crazy these few days.”

Jungkook went on telling her how his Hoseok hyung couldn’t focus on his days. He was always frowning, maybe thinking about Jane; who is she, why didn’t he recognize her. He also messed up a few choreographies, which was very odd for him to do so since he was the main dancer in the group.

Jane smiled at the younger’s statement. Hoseok was always stressing himself over petty things. Despite being an always happy ball of sunshine he is, he was actually a very meticulous person. He was also known as the mom of the group, before Seokjin came in.

“I don’t know, Jungkook. If I did, it will seem like I want something from him.”

“Do you?”

Jane’s face turned into a serious one. After thinking a little, she answered. “No.”

 

~*~

 

Yoongi once said in a radio show that although Jungkook has his own bed, he just sleeps wherever he wants. They once saw him asleep under the table in the living room. This was why Taehyung was not surprised when the first thing he saw after he woke up was the maknae sprawled on the floor in the middle of his room.

He smiled at the sight and crouched beside him. He slowly his cheeks knowing that the other will not be affected by it since he was a heavy sleeper. He would spend the whole day to look at his sleeping crush but unfortunately they had a schedule today and they will be late if they didn’t start washing up.

He shook the boy up but there was no response. He shook him again and the boy frowned in his sleep and scrunched his nose.

“Jungkook-ah, we need to wake up now or else we’ll be late.”

“Five more minutes, hyung.” He mumbled. He turned to face Taehyung with his eyes still closed.

“No, Kookie-yah. We need to wake up now~”

Taehyung held the younger’s shoulders and pulled him up into a sitting position with his legs crossed. Jungkook finally opened his eyes but only halfway. He smiled dreamily to his hyung when his face was in his vision while the older blushed.

Taehyung had to bit his lower lip to stop himself from squealing at the look of the younger. He looked so cute with bed (floor?) hair where the ends are pointed at every direction. The oversized t-shirt he was wearing exposed a little bit of his collarbone and Taehyung pull it back up. His fingers brushed the younger’s skin and he was fully up.

“Why did you sleep down here, Kookie? You should’ve just climbed up on my bed.”

The said boy blushed hard at the statement. Taehyung was confused at first but he blushed after realizing what he just said. He quickly looked away when their eyes met. Jungkook looked everywhere in the room except at him. Thankfully there was Namjoon who knocked at the door, reminding them that they have to freshen up.

Jungkook hurriedly stood up and left the room leaving Taehyung who was blushing and smiling like a shy teenage girl in love. If it was possible, he blushed harder when he heard Jimin spoke.

“Stop smiling like a ert, Tae.”

 

~*~

 

When they arrived at the dance studio, they greeted their dancer hyungs and Sungdeuk ssaem and began stretching.

“Your comeback is within two months and after that you will start you second part of your concert, The Red Bullet. Starting today, practice is going to be tough. So, fighting!”

All of them clapped their hands together, high-fived each other while encouraging the team. They knew their road ahead will be hell and they have to go through it no matter what. 

 


I'm sorry for the late update! >o<

andddd i wanna thank you for all that's been reading this crap~ thank you~! ^^