Bon Voyage

Let Fate Decide

Taehyung was looking for Hoseok, to inform him that it was his turn to shower. But it surprised him that there were so many people in his room.

Yoongi was lying down on his own bed, playing with his phone. Jane was sitting on the floor, softly having her fingers through Hoseok’s hair, who was resting his head on her lap. Seokjin was sitting behind Jane, doing an exceptionally great job at braiding her hair.

Yoongi was the first to realize Taehyung’s presence.

“Oh, Taehyung-ah. What is it?”

“I was going to call Hobi hyung for shower but the dorm was empty. Everyone’s here, then.”

Yoongi made an annoyed face. “I know, right?” he turned to the other occupants of the room. “What are you guys even doing here?”

“This is my room too.” Hoseok shrugged playfully.

“I’m braiding her hair. It’s been a while since I saw her, so…”

“I’m here, because my man is here.” Jane spoke up, causing Hoseok to look at her with eyes full of mischief.

“Your man?”

“My man.”

Yoongi made a puking sound while others cringe of the couple’s cheesiness. Soon Taehyung join them in the room, annoying Yoongi more as his room was so noisy when they talked and laughed.

Namjoon was sleeping as he was very tired from all the dancing he (unusually) did, while Jimin and Jungkook stayed back at the practice room for more practice. That was when Jane saw the sad look on Taehyung’s face.

“Why the long face, Taehyung-ah?”

He hesitated at first, because he felt that it was childish, whatever his problem is. But later figure out that he treated them like his own siblings, so sharing his problem was nothing, right?

“Urm…I think…that Jungkookie doesn’t like me anymore.”

Everyone stopped whatever they were doing; Seokjin’s hand froze in Jane’s hair and Jane’s on Hoseok’s head, Hoseok and Yoongi’s fingers stopped scrolling their phones.

“What makes you think that, Taehyung-ah?” Jane looked at him with pity.

He pouted as he talked. “He doesn’t spend time with me anymore. He hangs out with Jiminnie more…”

The other occupants shared eye contact with each other, sharing an untold agreement. All but one person.

“Taehyung-ah, it’s not like that. Jungkook is – ”

Before Hoseok could finish his sentence, he was attacked by a kick at his shin by Seokjin, Yoongi threw a pillow at him, and Jane quickly covered his mouth with her hand. The attacked man was utterly confused.

Jane sighed before talking. “Taehyung, isn’t Jiminnie’s your best friend? You wouldn’t possibly be jealous of him, right? He’s Yoongi’s. Besides, they’re practicing right now. You knew they have a special stage together.”

The youngest in the room pouted more. “It’s not I’m jealous of Jimin. It’s just…he seemed to be avoiding me these days. He even threw me away if wanted to play with him. Like, literally threw me away. He hits me a lot too.”

Yoongi snorted and said it was Taehyung’s fault anyway, for bothering Jungkook when he was on his computer. He also said that Jungkook and Jimin even went out together and the fans saw them outside, just the two of them. Just at that time, Jane turned to Taehyung with a mischievous look on her face.

“Well, Taehyung…if he’s ignoring you…then why don’t you do the same?”

 

 

~*~

 

 

Well, it started, ‘the ignoring game’ by Taehyung. He would purposely avoid the youngest. He stopped pestering Jungkook at the dorm, during their free time, at any time he was capable to.

It hurt him to be honest, not talking to his boyfriend while he was in front of his eyes, talking and laughing with the other members. But it’s for the greater good, he thought.

Jungkook did realize that he was getting further and further away from Taehyung. He didn’t mean to, he promised. He still spends time with his hyung, but not as frequent as they used to. He was busy.

But that doesn’t mean that he forgot about him. Jungkook always found his way to Taehyung uncounsciously, holding hands secretly, and all the secret kisses before bed. And although Taehyung was supposed to ‘ignore’ him, he couldn’t help to give in.

One night, Bangtan was getting ready to get back to their dorm after performing at a music program. There was Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin, and Hoseok in the car.

It was nearly midnight and they were exhausted so the car was silent throughout the ride. The car stopped at a road in Gangnam and Taehyung was taking his seatbelt off.

“Hyung, where are you going?”

Even from behind his black mask he just put on, Jungkook could see his hyung was smiling.

“I have a variety show shoot. You guys go ahead.”

“What kind of program?” Jungkook never heard of this schedule.

“Oh, it’s a new program. Just a program showing friends having fun, I think. The name is ‘Flowerboy Bromance’.”

Jimin and Hoseok cooed at Taehyung while the latter just laughed. But Jungkook was ticked on the inside. Bromance? What?!

Taehyung turned to ther manager driving the car, “Hyung, I’ll go back by myself. Minjae is going to drop me off.”

“Minjae? Who’s that?”

“Kim Minjae, the actor. Oh, he’s the MC for Music Core.”

“Oh, the cute one?” Jungkook sent a glare at Hoseok. Taehyung just giggled and went out from the car. But before the car went away, Jungkook rolled down the window and called out to his youngest hyung.

“V-hyung! Don’t come back too late!”

Taehyung ruffled his hair and the maknae blushed. He cheered in his heart, that finally he got Jungkook to be jealous!

 

 

Taehyung was having fun hanging out with Minjae. It’s been a while since they hung out outside the broadcast station. Minjae even brought him to a massage parlour. Even though the massage was painful but Taehyung felt refreshed afterwards.

They were eating ramyun at Han River after racing with their hoverboard and skateboard when Taehyung’s phone rang. He looked at the caller ID and smiled when it was showing his boyfriend’s name.

“Oh, Jungkook-ah. Why?”

“Hyung, what are you doing now?”

“Me? I’m eating ramyun at Han river.”

There was a silence at the other line, he thought Jungkook hung up.

“…When will you be back?”

Taehyung tried not to smile as there was a camera filming him. He told him he was probably going back at around 3 a.m. Taehyung was actually had blooming flowers inside his heart right at that time.

Spending time with Minjae extended because the younger prepared a small birthday party for him. Taehyung ended up at the dorm at half an hour after 4 in the morning.

The first sight he saw after he opened the door sent a warm sensation to his whole body. Jungkook was sitting crossed leg on the sofa, nodding off from sleep.

Jungkook waited up for him.

Taehyung didn’t wake him up right away. He sat in front of him and stared at his handsome face (and maybe took a few pictures too). Taehyung tried to lift Jungkook up but of course he didn’t have the strength and ended waking him.

“Taetae hyung? You’re back.”

Taehyung wanted to squeal at Jungkook’s cuteness. He was rubbing his eyes cutely, slurring some of his words sleepily.

“Let’s get you to bed.”

He dragged Jungkook to his room, almost falling down to the floor when Jungkook accidentally pulled his hand to steady himself. Taehyung was about to leave but Jungkook grabbed his wrist.

“Sleep here, hyung.”

Taehyung gulped. He really wanted to do that but luckily there was a small voice at the back of his head told him not to. You’re supposed to ignore him! He quickly shook his head, smiled at the younger and left the room.

 

 

~*~

 

 

Taehyung didn’t want to ignore Jungkook anymore. It felt like his heart constricted whenever he had to avoid the youngest. He decided not to do the stupid thing anymore, but he did it anyways.

Unintentionally, of course. He got casted to act in a drama and the filming was taking most of his time. He barely had time to sleep, let alone being lovey-dovey with Jungkook. 

But his heart swelled with affection whenever he received cute texts from Jungkook, cheering him up at the tough filming schedule. That lifted his spirit a little.

 

 

Bangtan got to go to a Eurotrip thanks to V-app. However Taehyung had a shoot the next day thus he couldn’t go with them, but only to go at the next day. He was sulking, to be honest.

But he was caught off guard when Jungkook backhugged him tightly just before Bangtan were leaving.

“Come soon, hyung. Or I’ll be lonely.” Taehyung would kiss that pout of his if it wasn’t for the cameras filming them.

 

 

Jungkook felt empty when Taehyung wasn’t at his side during the first day of the trip. That’s why he was the one that ran towards Taehyung when he saw him waiting for them at the station.

He didn’t realize this earlier but he thought that Taehyung looked good in brown hair. It was red during ‘Save Me’ promotions but he colored it back just in one day.

He also didn’t realize that his hand automatically went to the other’s hair and playing with it the whole time they’re together.

“Yesterday the other hyungs bought me flowers and a cake for finally being an adult.”

Taehyung just hummed in response; one hand scrolling his phone while the other tapped his mouth, concentrating on whatever on his phone screen.

Jungkook waited for something, but Taehyung was too busy with his phone to look at the pout forming on Jungkook’s lips. Disappointed with his hyung’s lack of response, he sighed.

Suddenly Taehyung put his finger on Jungkook’s lips, the one he has been tapping his mouth with.

“There. I couldn’t do much with the cameras around, so…”

It took a while for Jungkook to get it but once he did, even the tips of his ears were red. Even more so when he saw Taehyung’s smirk.

 

 

Bangtan had fun in their trip. Sure, they lost a few stuff, even did a hidden camera with Taehyung about his ‘lost’ bag but they enjoyed the time they were together.

They even rent a camping car and went camping; things they could never do in Korea. They took a lot of pictures too, especially Jungkook and Yoongi with their big cameras (as what Seokjin called them).

One morning, Jungkook went out early to take pictures of the sunrise. He was bragging on how beautiful it was.

Once back to the camping car, he realized that Taehyung was not at his yesterday’s makeshift bed at the table. It turned out that he slept in Yoongi’s bed, the bottom bunk. So where is…?

Jungkook looked around and saw Yoongi all cuddled up with Jimin on the top bunk. Jungkook almost cooed at the sight. He yawned a little and decided to nap before the others woke up.

 

Taehyung hugged whatever that was in his bed. Because it made him felt warm. And comfy. He didn’t want to wake up but he heard Hoseok’s morning call. He tried to get up with his half-opened eyes, but something was blocking his way from getting off the bed.

Well, someone.

“Why are you here?” he shook Jungkook up but the maknae didn’t want to move from his spot. He asked him again but only answered with a tired grunt from Jungkook.

Taehyung started to smile when he saw Jungkook was actually blushing, and he was awake the whole time. He giddily snuggled back beside him, using the youngest muscular arm as his pillow.

“Jungkook-ah.” The said male hummed sleepily. “You really love me, don’t you?”

Although all he got back from Jungkook was a shy ‘shut up, hyung’ but deep down, he knew that Jungkook loved him, and he loved Jungkook, and that’s all that matters.

 

 

~*~

 

 

Hoseok was enjoying his stroll alone in the streets. With his coffee in hand, he walked along the road freely, enjoying the view. He couldn’t do so back in his own country, or he would be chased around by fans.

He managed to beg the camera director to leave him alone for his little walk and promised to call him if anything happens.

Well, so much for alone.

“Hobi!”

His face lighted up when he saw the love of his life waving at him from a distance. Excitement filled him and he ran to Jane, engulfing her in a big bear hug.

Jane just arrived from her flight and headed straight to where she promised to meet Hoseok. Even the other Bangtan members didn’t know she was here. Jane wanted to surprise them, his brother especially.

They walked hand-in-hand, something that they could only imagine being doing in public. They talked a lot, catching up with their life.

“So I heard Taehyung cancelled his ‘ignoring game’?”

Hoseok laughed. “Well, of course! It’s a stupid idea anyway. You’re mean, Jae. You know Jungkook isn’t avoiding him at the first place.”

“It’s not my fault my little brother is a love idiot. He’s been hanging around with Jimin to ask for dating tips.”

“Dating tips? From Park Jimin?” he snorted.

Jane just shrugged. “Well, he couldn’t ask you, since you’re my boyfriend and how I will for life when you tell me. And asking Namjoon or Seokjin oppa would result in cheesy suggestions.”

Hoseok agreed. Seokjin and Namjoon are the greasiest couple ever. Even more so when they were literally showing the world that they were dating, being at fansigns or even in their twitter.

“Jungkook just felt he’s not being a good boyfriend. Taehyung is his first love, after all.”

Hoseok almost spilled his iced Americano. He widened his eyes and Jane just laughed at him. It’s true. Jungkook came to Seoul at the age of 15. And he never dated anyone before that, not even having any crushes knowing his shy personality.

Hoseok and Jane arrived at the hostel Bangtan was staying but it was empty. The others were not back from their outing yet. Luckily Hoseok had a spare key, and they settled in Hoseok’s room.

“You sleep alone?” Jane asked, seeing just a single bed in the room.

He nodded. “Yeah. Seokjin hyung and Namjoon got their own room down the hall, Suga hyung’s room next to theirs, and the trio slept in the living room.”

Jane sat on the bed while looking around, but was surprised when Hoseok suddenly pushed her down, causing her to lie on the bed, hovering her, smirking at her.

“But tonight I won’t be.”

Jane didn’t get to reply when Hoseok dove in for a kiss. Two kisses. Three kisses. And more. The kisses travelled along her jaw, and down to her neck. Soon it became heated when she felt one of his hands crept under her shirt.

“Hobi.” She panted. She brought her hand to his cheek to get his attention. He froze a second, afraid that he went too far. But Jane tilted her head upwards to give him light kiss before pulling back.

“I love you. So much.”

Their eyes seemed to speak for themselves. They could see how much love they had for each other.

“I love you too.”

Jane’s hand was lost in Hoseok’s hair as they kissed. They were lost in their own world of love –

 

*knock knock*

“Hobi hyung?”

Eyes shot open. Kisses were stopped. Breathings were halted. Hands were frozen.

“Hyung, are you asleep?”

“Oh Jiminnie? Uhh…Um…No. I was…I was just lying down. Wh – why?”

“We bought some food and snacks. Come out and eat.”

“Uhh…o – ok – okay.”

After he was certain that Jimin was no longer in front of his door, both Jane and him sighed in relief. They couldn’t stop themselves from giggling softly. They were lucky Jimin didn’t bust in, Hoseok didn’t even lock the door.

“Oh, and hyung?”

He was startled that Jimin was back knocking at the door. “Yeah?”

“Tell noona to come out and eat too.”

Jane’s eyes widened in shock, looking at Hoseok who had the same expression looking back at her. They could also hear a few laughs coming from the living room.

Oh, crap. 

 

 

 


i know i have to move on from this fic but they're just... ahhhhh

congrats bts on their first win!! ^^

and thank you to all readers! see you in a new fic~~ *wiggle eyebrows*