Remember you

Let Fate Decide

i'm soooooo sorry for the late update and neglecting you guys!! i'm a bad author~~ >.<''

well enjoy then~~

 


 

Nothing much changed, really. Despite the two youngest members of Bangtan being extra lovey-dovey than their usual selves, there was not much of a change in Bangtan’s daily life. Jungkook and Taehyung were going all out, now that they were officially dating. They did not reduce the skinship between them; off or on camera. While the fans squealing for their bromance, the other members just rolled their eyes at them.

Not enough with all the love radiated from the youngest two, the other Bangtan members almost gagged on how cheesy Hoseok can be. If they thought Hoseok was a greasy guy before, they didn’t see anything yet. Whenever Jane was over their dorm, they had their fingers and toes curled at whatever words that escapes his lips.

I’d never thought you’d be this beautiful.

I’d catch the moon and the stars for you and it’s still not enough to show my love.

Where’s my sunglass? Because you’re shining.

Now that everything was going on well, Hoseok can fully focus on his career now. He got his concentration back; he performed better on stage. He even continued to film his Hope on The Street videos and upload them on Bighit’s blog and Youtube channel. Just like the other days, now he was dancing his heart out while filming his short dancing clips.

He danced and danced without even realizing there was someone watching him the whole time from the entrance. He finished his last move and just stood there. He went to the camera to turn it off and all of a sudden he heard someone clapping.

“You got better.”

Jane walked in and sat on one of the sofas in the dance studio. Hoseok beamed at her presence and sat at the other end of the sofa.

“Why didn’t you sit beside me?”

“Because…I stink? I just finished and I’m sweaty and –”

He was interrupted when Jane scooted closer to him and put his arm on her shoulder while she rested her head on his shoulder.

“Do I look like I care? Besides, it’s not like I haven’t seen you like this.”

Hoseok smiled to himself. This brought back memories; where they practiced together until late night just to outdo each other in dancing. They would go on late night walks and stopped by the street vendors to eat late night snacks. Oh how time flies.

Hoseok noticed Jane was quiet afterwards. It was not like she was a chatterbox, but this was a different kind of silence. And the way she was playing with a thread on her shirt told him that she was hiding something.

“Just tell me, Jae. What is it?”

She caught him off guard when she leaned in to give him a short kiss on the lips.

“You know I love you, right Hobi?”

Hoseok didn’t know where this was going but he was certain he never heard her sound like this. He was scared, this sounded like something was up, and he didn’t like it. He nodded and let her continue. Only after a few seconds of contemplating, she continued.

“I have something to tell you.”

 

-Back at the dorm-

Yoongi was just going to go to bed when Jungkook called everyone to the living room. All of them were dead tired and just wanted a good night rest after a hectic day. When all of them were seated on the sofas; Jimin and Taehyung sat on the floor, the youngest spoke.

“Jae In noona is leaving.”

 

~*~

 

Jane pulled the handbrake when she reached in front of Bangtan’s dorm. They unbuckled their seatbelts but neither of them made a move to get out from the car. Hoseok was silent the whole ride from the studio. She couldn’t take it anymore; she hated it when she was at the receiving end of the silent treatment.

“Hobi, say something –”

She couldn’t finish her sentence because Hoseok pulled her into his arms and hugged her tightly. She tugged him closer, not wanting to let go. When minutes felt like hours, Hoseok finally spoke.

“Three years will pass quickly…right?”

Jane only nodded against his shoulders, not wanting to believe her voice that was about to break any moment now. He pulled back a little just to capture her lips with his.

“You’ll contact me always, okay?”

She nodded again. They rested their foreheads against each other, just feeling one another. After what it felt like eternity, Hoseok finally went out of the car and waved her goodbye. But before that, he tapped her window and she rolled it down.

“Don’t flirt with hot hunks there, okay?”

 

~*~

 

Jane picked up Jungkook from school and went to Bangtan’s dorm afterwards to prepare dinner. Her last dinner for them. She prepared a lot of dishes, including Taehyung’s favourite japchae and Yoongi’s grilled meat. She was waiting for the others to come back from practice while she was lounging around in the living room watching tv.

Jungkook came out form his room and joined her but there was nothing fun to watch. Jane’s eyes caught on the karaoke machine just below the tv. Her brother must have caught on with her and they looked at each other playfully. He quickly went and set it up.

“It’s been a while, right?”

He nodded and picked up a song that they liked.

“Wow, Kookie, can you sing this song?”

“I’ve practiced a lot, noona.”

He had his famous smirk when he started singing. They were so into the song that they didn’t hear the door opening. Bangtan members were already filing in but they stopped at the hallway to hear Jungkook and Jane singing. After that final adlib, they broke into cheers and clapped loudly. The siblings were shocked and turned around.

“Whoa, Jane! Your singing…wahh…” Yoongi was utterly speechless.

“No wonder Jungkookie can sing powerfully, he got it from his sister!”

Jane just shrugged and smirked. “Well, at a young age, how do you think he can do all those things that you guys even called him the golden maknae?”

Now that she said it, they all thought about it. Jane can sing, rap, and dance. Just like how Jungkook can. And seeing how she already became an idol trainee at a very young age, she was superbly talented. Just think that if that accident didn’t happen, they would’ve worked side by side by now.

They settled down and have dinner. It was nice. Having small talks throughout the night. Sometimes having a laughing fit at Taehyung with his weird antics, and Namjoon with his sudden philosophical remarks. Jane looked around to see them having fun. I’m gonna miss these dorks.

She met eyes with Hoseok. He was looking at her with eyes full of love, she returned his gaze as much love as she received. She definitely didn’t regret coming here, she finally met Bangtan, and most importantly she resolved whatever issue that she had with Hoseok. She cleared to get their attention.

“Guys…I just want to say…it’s been great knowing you guys. Thank you for being nice to me. Although it’s only a short time that I really get to know you, but I’m happy. So, yeah, thanks.”

Jane felt her face flush. She was not used to saying these cheesy things (except with Hoseok). All of them are looking at her with gentle eyes. No matter how many times they said it, they will always treat her as family, especially when she’s the one and only Jungkook’s sister.

“Do you really have to go?” Jimin asked with hopeful eyes.

“I want to. I need to.” Her eyes unconsciously looking for Jungkook, but the kid was too preoccupied sulking and looking down. She just chuckled at the scene.

“When’s your flight?”

“Tomorrow…at 2 a.m.”

“What? That soon?? Wait…but we have a recording at that time, right?”

Yoongi looked at Hoseok and he just sighed and nodded weakly. They couldn’t send her off. They had a schedule, an overnight one and usually they will never know when it will end. That means that this is their last moment together. There’s a pregnant silence in the room.

“We’ll miss you.” Jin croaked. If not for Namjoon’s comforting hands behind his back, he would have cried by now.

“Of course you will.” They talked and laugh more, savouring every second they have together. 

 


umm this story is...coming to an end? *cries*