She wanted to dance

Let Fate Decide

Taehyung cried his eyes out. Well, not literally, but he had a good cry. In the midst of crying, Jane heard another sob, not from him. Both of them looked up and found all the members were watching them. Seokjin was putting one hand to cover his sobs while Namjoon slowly his back while Jimin was a crying mess in Yoongi’s arms. Jungkook was also crying and so was Hoseok.

Seokjin took a seat beside Taehyung and hugged him when Jane released her arms. The others sat on the floor in front of the sofa. They talked slowly, while giving Taehyung words of encouragement and stating they will be there for him no matter what. They proceeded to eat breakfast.

During the meal, they laughed at each other’s face; all of them have equally red puffy eyes, especially Jungkook.

“Hey, Jane.”

She looked up from her plate at Yoongi. She realized that all members are looking at her.

“Thank you. You’ve been a great help to us.”

“Sheeesh Yoongi, stop being cheesy.” She laughed along with the other members but they grinned when they saw her blush. They were really grateful with her presence. Although they were sceptical about her at first, she was nothing but help to them. They already thought her as family.

They went to their room to pack for their trip while Jane cleaned the kitchen. When she was about to leave, Taehyung called out to her.

“Jane noona. Um…thank you…for everything.”

She just smiled at him. She gestured him to bend down and hugged him. Just then, Jungkook came out from his room and saw them hugging. She whispered something at his ear which made him blush hard. She broke the hug and saw her brother. She winked at him before waving them goodbye.

“Hyung, why are you blushing? What did she say?”

“She said: ‘I’ll let you borrow Kookie for three days~’”

With that, Jungkook blushed madly and that made Taehyung showed him his boxy grin. Jungkook was more than relieved, to see that his favourite hyung was back.

 

~*~

 

Bangtan had a photoshoot for their summer package at Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia. Although they went for as schedule, they had a blast. They really let themselves have fun without caring anything in the world. The weather was great; Malaysia has a climate that was like summer to them which they took as an advantage to go to the beach while enjoying their photoshoot to the max. They went to the zoo; they rode a boat and even did parasailing.

Taehyung was back at his usual bubbly self. He really had fun with the members, especially Jungkook. A lot of his shoot was together with his crush, Jungkook. He wanted to make every moment with him last forever. The other members were frustrated at the two. Just date already! Jimin shouted at them during one of the schedule. Both of them blushed while smiling at each other. Both of them knew their own feelings as well as the other but they chose to stay like this. It made them happy, for now.

They were glad the schedule was not packed. They were stressed with their comeback, and with Taehyung’s incident. With this schedule, they were able to fully relax their minds. At night, they didn’t have any photoshoot so they just relaxed at the hotel after they ate dinner. They were having a nice talk about their experiences there. And of course, all of them were laughing at Hoseok, on how he was scared the whole time he was in the water.

Hoseok may be laughing with them (or more accurate, being laughed at), his mind was back in Korea. He was thinking about Jane. He was wondering why she quit dancing. His heart beat fast whenever he thought of her. Do I…still like her? Or it’s just my guilt talking? He let his mind wandered on, even when the other members went to sleep; he remained at the veranda while thinking of her.

It was 1 a.m. but Hoseok was still up at the veranda. He felt the night breeze calm him. That was when he felt someone sat beside him. He glanced to his right to see Jungkook was smiling at him.

“Why are you out here? Are you shy rooming with Taetae?” He smirked while asking when he saw Jungkook’s face has a pink shade on it. He successfully evaded the question and asked the elder back.

“Why are you not sleeping, hyung? It’s late already.”

“I’m thinking about her, Jungkook-ah.”

He nodded. He already knew the answer before he even asked him the question. Hoseok looked at him when he called his name.

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you earlier…about her.”

“Why are you apologizing? It’s not anyone’s fault. I knew she has a brother with ‘Kookie” as a nickname. I just never imagined that it was you.”

The younger was scrolling through his phone to find something. When he found it, he played a song that they both knew. The song that made everyone knew who Jane was to him.

“You know that noona made this song, right?”

Hoseok just hummed in response.

“She made this…when you guys broke up.”

He looked at the younger, surprised. He listened to the lyrics when the chorus part was played.

 

Love, it’s a hurtful and hurtful thing yeah

It feels like goodbyes are hurtful

And more hurtful

 

 “When she made this song, I can’t remember how many days she cried. She may be young, but she loved you, hyung. I think she still does. She wouldn’t want to come to work at our dorm if she hates you. What hurts me the most was that she hated herself because she couldn’t bring herself to hate you because she loves you so much.”

“And…I also didn’t know that you’re the one that…you know…broke up with her. I only knew after our debut because only at that time she finally knew that I was in a group with you, hyung.”

Then silence filled the air between them. They let their mind went on their own imagination before the younger singer spoke again.

“Hoseok hyung, before debut, you are my closest hyung. You really took care of me. I was only 14 years old but you showed me everything, you guided me through all the hardships until now.”

“Wow, Jungkook. Why are you being this cheesy?” They laughed at his comment.

“Did you remember, right after our debut suddenly I became a little distant from you for a while?”

“Oh? I thought I was the only one imagining it?”

Jungkook shook his head. The song already ended but it seemed he put it on replay. It became like background music to their talk.

“That was when she told me everything. She saw you in the album. She herself was shocked, because I never told her about our members.”

“So…when you knew who I was, you were mad at me? That I broke up with her?”

“I was mad at you, but not because you broke up with her. You literally broke her.”

Hoseok looked at Jungkook with a confused expression. The younger between the two let his gaze fell at whatever was in the darkness in front of them, evading the other’s eyes. He sighed before asking.

“Noona once said that she quit dancing, right?”

“Yes. And I thought about that ever since I heard it and I felt really bad about it, Jungkook-ah. Did she quit because of me? Because of what I said? Did I make her hate dancing so much that she didn’t want to anymore?”

“No, hyung. It’s not like she didn’t want to dance, she couldn’t.”

 

 

 

 


my dear readers~~ i'm sorry for not updating~~ i have my finals! *they btw. not that anyone's asking*