Jealous

Just Friends....Right?

Myungsoo's POV:

Dammm he looked so freaking different. Didn't the Sungyeol I know have nerdy glasses and short hair? Like this?

 tumblr_lszmmkWcVy1qjuq8x.jpg

Now who's this guy?  tumblr_ler1f9lbma1qc32n5o1_500.jpg

"Hello? Earth to Myungsoo?"

I snapped out of my thoughts when Sungyeol snapped his fingers through my eyes. "Myungsoo?" He called my name again. I think I blinked several times. "Huh yeah?" WoW I sounded like an idiot.

"Can you not stare at me like that? It's disturbing."

"Oh. Um, sorry." I looked at him on last time and turned to the teacher who had just walked in,

Cafeteria:

"Sungyeol! You look so different! What happened to you?" Sunggyu asked, looking at Sungyeol up and down. Woohyun, was fuming behind Sunggyu, tried to tug his not-yet-lover back.

"I look different don't I?" Sungyeol asked. HELL YES.

"Hyung. Wae?" Sungjong asked with his whiny little voice. "You look......like a stranger."

Sungyeol laughed. "People change from time to time Sunjong ah. You'll learn when you get older."

Sungjong pouted. "Neh....."

"Oppa!" I turned around and Hyuna ran towards me. "Oppa! Did you miss me?!""

"Neh Hyuna~" I pecked her cheek and she smiled.

When we walked pass Sungyeol, I could have sworn I saw a flash of hurt in his eyes. Or maybe it's just my imagination.

Sungyeol's POV:

That gotta get her filthy paws off my man. Or else I'll rip your head off and beat you up with your own fists.

I met Myungsoo's eyes when he and his walked passed me. I rolled my eyes and walked away, hope he didn't get anything suspicious.

The school meadow was peaceful as always. I sat down on the soft green grass and played my Ipod.

I watched Myungsoo and Hyuna making stupid cutey faces at each other. DIS-GUST-TING! She can't act cute too. All she's doing is being ty. Can't they at least not do it in public? If they haven't noticed, everyone is looking at them weirdly and avoiding them. Stupid. Get a room.

"Sungyeol? You alright?"

I turned around when I heard the voice. It was AJ.

"I'm fine." I lied.

"Really? You don't look like it."

"I'm fine."

"You like Myungsoo and you're jealous of Hyuna aren't you?"

I froze. "WHAT?!''

He laughed like I was an idiot. "Lee Sungyeol, you're so obvious."

"I am not!"

"So why are you red?"

"Gr. Whatever."

"Want me to help?"

"How?"

"Make him jealous."

"What?"

"Make him jealous."

"How?"

He smirked. "Go out with me."

"WHAT?!"

"Don't worry. He'll get jealous and I won't fall in love with you in the process arraso?"

I thought for a moment. "Why are you helping me?"

"I can't help a desparate person?"

"I'm not desparate!"

"Haha. Whatever. Anyway, let's go make him jealous, ok love?"

"Ummmm....ok but you promise you won't fall in love with me?"

He laughed. "I promise."

Maybe this might actually work. "Ok! Let's go yeobo." He locked his arm and mine.

Kim Myungsoo, you are so dead.