Falling in love

Just Friends....Right?

Sungyeol's POV:

Yesterday was fun. But back to school...which means back to hell. -SIGH- Oh well. At least I have Myungsoo's with me. smiley

The morning was the same, eating breakfast quickly and running out the house without my parents noticing me. Sometimes I wish they were dead...or.....

"Sungyeol!" Someone yelled my name behind. Wait, what? Someone yelled my name? I turned around a girl ran towards me. "Hyung!~" She yelled. Hyung? I tought she was suppose to call me oppa, but then again, no one talks to me, so who's this twerp?

"Hyung! I'm really sorry for treating you so horrible before!" She cried. I cocked my head. "Who are you? And aren't you a girl? Why do you keep calling me hung?"

The girl laughed and brushed her brown bangs. "Silly! I'm a guy!" OMG that's a guy?!? "Prove it." I said, crossing my arms.

He looked down his chest. "Uh..."

After realizing what she meant I believed HIM. "Wow...you really are a guy."

 He nodded. "Finally, anyway, I want to apologize about being so mean to you before. I didn't know why I did in the first place. Forgive me?" He pouted.

I laughed at his fail and then nodded. "Alright." He cheered up and down and we walked to our classes together.

"Bye Hyung! See you during lunch!" He waved goodbye and left. Ok...so I think I've made another friend.

The class was loud even outside and I really don't want to go in. Woohyun's in there. I sighed and finally built up SOME courage. I opened the door gently and someone rushed towards me. "Hi!" He shouted with his loud voice. Oh great. Woohyun.

"Uh...." Was the only thing I could say.

He cocked his head. "What's wrong? Can't you speak?"

I gulped and took a step back. "Do you mind being so close?" He eyes widened and aplogized quickly.

Around the room, everyone were just looking at us, mumbling and whispering to each other. I could tell they were whispering about us.

"Woohyun? I think you should stop now? They're staring." I whispered to him.

He looked at me and then glared at the classmates, making them freeze. "Listen up!" He shouted. "This is Lee Sungyeol, whoever messes with him has to go through me first! Got that? No one messes with my buddy!"

Ok buddy? WTF? "Buddy?! Since when!?"

He smirked. "Since I wanted to say sorry for you for being so mean. I'm sorry." He smiled and hugged me. "Ummm....ok."

 

Woohyun's POV:

My brows furrowed when I remembered something important. I stared at him seriously and held up a finger "But if you mess with my Sunggyu then I'll permantly castrate you."

He raised a brow. "YOUR Sunggyu?"

I shrugged. "Technically, he's not mine yet but he will be! So if you flirt with him, I'll kill you!" I laughed. "Oh I don't know. Sunggyu is pretty cute."

What?! My eyes grew serious as I glared at him. "He's mine!"

"You just said he wasn't yours yet."

"What's not his?" Sunggyu said, walking towards us and I blushed. "Oh Woohyun said that you're---" But he was cut off when I grabbed his mouth.

"-that you're such a nice person who always helps people!" I said, blushing.

He raised a brow. At first, I didn't think he'd believe me but he shrugged it off. "Oh! Sungyoel. This is for you. Sorry being so mean to you," He pulled out a wrapped present out of his bag and handed it to him like the gentlemen he was. Gr. Ok calm down Woohyun. It's just a sorry present for Sungyeol, just a sorry present. Breath in, breath out.

Sungyeol looked at me as if he knew I was jealous. He smriked and opened up the box. "OMG!" He shouted. Sunggyu smiled. Why can't he ever smile like that to me?!

"Do you like it?" The small eyed boy asked. "It cost a lot."

Sungyeol held up a stuffed bear that said 'I'm sorry! <3' Grr...this is not helping. Sungyoel is gonna take my Sunggyu away!

                                                                                               ******************************************

Class began and I sat next to Sungyeol.

"Sorry dude." He said. I looked at him confused. "For what?" I asked.

He shrugged. "We just became friends and I already made you jealous. I'm sorry."

Oh...made I was overreacting..." No Sungyeol I'm sorry. I was just overreacting. It's not you're fault." I didn't know he would apologize. Maybe I was wrong about him.

 

Hoya's POV:

I walked out of class when someone bumped me. "Oh! Sorry." I said. The person turned around. It was Sungyeol. He shook his head. "No, I'm sorry. I wasn't looking." He scratched the back of his head and smiled. "I'm clumsy with my long legs." He said, closing one eye and sticking out his tounge while smiling. Wow. I never knew he had such a nice smile. I've never seen him smile before. Probably because I've been such a jerk to him.

I smiled. "Wanna go to the cafeteria together?" I asked. He though for a moment and then nodded.

The vafeteria grew silent when the tow of us came talking and smiling at each other. The students just stared at us but we didn't care. He seemed nice. I was wrong about him.

Suddenly, his eyes winced and he held onto his arm. "What's wrong?" I asked, worried.

He took a deep breath and shook his head. "I'm fine. My arm just started to hurt." He took another deep breath stood up tall. "It's ok now."

We walked to the Infinite table and everyone was there. I looked at Dongwoo who glared at me and crossed armed. I sat next to me and looking into his eyes. "What's wrong baby?" I asked. He pushed me away and I feel on the floor. He rolled his eyes.

"Why are you with Sungyeol?! You guys act like you're together or something!" He shouted at me. I was in shock. Did Dongwoo just yell at me? Why? For being friends with Sungyeol?

"Dongwoo? Why are you yelling at me? What did I do wrong?" I asked, tears in my eyes.

He just stared at me and smacked his forehead. "Nevermind. I'm sorry. I just got jealous ok?" He walked over and hugged me but I pushed him away and ran to the roof. You so stupid Dongwoo! So stupid!

                                                             **********************************************************

Dongwoo's POV:

I just got jealous that's all. Seeing him with another boy just makes me mad. But seeing him cry is worse. How can I let my baby cry like that? I'm so stupid! Sungjong had told us to become friends with Sungyeol! So why am i getting jealous when Hoya wanted to be friends with him?! He was just being nice and I screwed it up.

"You so stupid you know that Dongwoo?" I turned around and Myungsoo stared at me, a cheese stick hanging out of his mouth. "He was just trying to help Sungyeol. No need to be mad at him. You do love him don't you?" I nodded. "So go after him pabo."

I sighed and ran towards the only place Hoya would go when he was upset. The roof top.

 

Hoya's POV:

I sat in the corner of the roof and cried my heart out. The floor around me felt like I was floating like nothing was there. Stupid Dongwoo! Stupid! Stupid! How could he yell at me!? What did I do wrong?! What did I ever do something that made him like that?! Stupid Dongwoo!

"Stupid!" I shouted this time. It was loud and made echoes.

"I know I am." I looked up at the voice.

My eyes shut again. "Stupid Dongwoo! You're so stupid!"

The blonde boy walked over to me and hugged me. "I'm sorry Howon. I just got jealous that's all."

I sniffed. "To jealous that you would push me to the floor and yell at me?"

He hugged me tighter. "I'm sorry Howon. I was being stupid. I didn't know what came over me. Seeing you with SUngyoel made me mad, but seeing you crying made me feel worse. I love you Howon. My jealousy blinded me. Please forgive me Howon. I promis that I will never act like that ever again."

I looked up into his eyes and smiled. I kiss his lip. "Jang Dongwoo. Don't you dare yell at me again."

He smiled and back and our lips met, not wanting to part.

 

Sungyeol's POV:

After Dongwoo left, Myungsoo was still eating. "Are you done eating yet? I'm bored."

He chuckled. "If I eat fast, I'll get chubby like your cheeks."

"What!? They're not chubby!" I shouted. He pinched my cheek. "Yeah they are, chubby and cute."

I blushed at his sudden contact. "They are not chubby." I said again, pouting.

He smiled and somehow, it made me blush more.....am I....falling in love???