Milky~

Just Friends....Right?

Myungsoo smiled as he peeked from the kitchen door and watched as Sungyeol was making breakfast skillfully. The ulzzang slowly tiptoed to the older boy and wrapped his arms around Sungyeol's waist along with resting his head on his shoulder, making him startle. "Smells nice." Myungsoo said.

Sungyeol giggled and dumped the vedgetables into the soup. "It's just breakfast." Myungsoo laughed, making Sungyeol's shoulder vibrate. "Oh, I wasn't talking about that." He said and felt Sungyeol's dumpling cheeks heat up. "Y-Yah. I still haven't confessed yet. Don't act all cheesy."

The younger boy chuckled. "Yeah but I already know the answer." Sungyeol sighed and brought the dish to the dining table, while being still hugged by Myungsoo. "You'll just have to wait." He said and got out of Myungsoo's hug.

***

Hoya got up from the bed and stared at Dongwoo who was still sleeping. He sighed as he remembered what had happened yesterday.

FLASHBACK:

" you hyungs!" Sungjong had shouted through the phone. Dongwoo quickled grabbed the device and shouted back to Sungjong. "Yah! Sungjong! How dare you curse at your hyungs!"

"You are not my hyungs! If you were truly my hyungs then you would know that you two breaking up means a lot to Infinite. You two are just selfish and don't care about us. We're like a family and nobody likes it when family fight! Think about what you did!" Before the hyungs could say anything, Sungjong already hung up.

Hoya stared at Dongwoo in disbelief. "You set this up didn't you?" Dongwoo shot up and looked into Hoya's now wet eyes. "What?! No I didn't! Hoya, you have to trust me!"

The younger boy shook his head and backed away. "Hyung...I can't. I just can't." Dongwoo slowly walked up to Hoya and touched both his cheeks softly with both hands. "Hoya...please....I didn't mean to be Jaekyung. I love you. No her. You."

"Hyung....." but before Hoya could say anything else, Dongwoo had already captured his lips and kissing him passionately. "Hyung~" Hoya said again and Dongwoo began kissing every part of Hoya's soft neck.

Hoya moaned as Dongwoo pushed him back to the wall and the younger's legs wrapped around Dongwoo's waist. The older boy continued kissing him while bringing him to the bedroom. For a second, Hoya giggled as Dongwoo placed a kiss on his nose. "You like this don't you?" Dongwoo asked, playing with Hoya's hair.

The younger boy blushed and looked away, still having his arms around Dongwoo. The older man smirked as he began on Hoya's neck, making moans escape from Hoya's mouth.

END OF FLASHBACK

Hoya remembered that they had after the kssing scene, which explains why they're both . The dancer smiled as he brush off Dongwoo's strip of hair off his cheek. "I'm sorry for acting a fool, Dongwoo. I love you." Hoya said and pecked on his returned lover again.

***

Woohyun sighed as he placed down his vocabulary workbook. "This is boring." He said to himself and stared out the window. Suddenly, he noticed that across the street, there was a little boy, looks no more than 4, crying. Woohyun quickly got up and ran outside to the toddler.

"Hey, why are you crying? Where's your umma?" Woohyun asked softly. The little boy cried harder. "I-I lost her! Umma!" Tears were running down his cheeks like hot lava, quickly finding something, Woohyun took out a small teddy bear keychain from his back pocket. "Do you like teddy bears?" He asked warmly.

The boy stopped crying for a second and looked at the bear. He nodded and slowly held the toy. Woohyun stood up. "Let's go to hyung's house. Then we'll find your mommy arraso?" The boy hesistated. "Umma said not to talk to strangers." After that, Woohyun chuckled. "It's ok, hyung's not going to hurt you."

"Pinky promise?" The boy said, holding up his pinky. Woohyun smiled. "Pinky promise." He said and tied his pinky with the boy's. "So what's your name?" Woohyun asked, picking up the boy into his arms.

The boy smiled. "Jonghyun, but my chingus call me Changjo." Woohyun nodded. "That's such a cute name, how old are you?"

"I'm three." Woohyun chuckled againa nd placed Changjo down on his bed. "Stay right here ok?" Woohyun said and Changjo gladly nodded.

Woohyun took out his phone and began calling Sunggyu.

"Hello?"

"Gyu hyung, I need you to come over."

"Wae?"

"I'm pregnant."

"WHAT?!"

"I'm kidding. But seriously, I need you to come over."

"Wae?"

"I found this lost boy and he needs help finding his mom."

"......I think I like the other lie better."

"Hyung! I'm serious! Just come over!"

"Aish. Arraso."

***

Sungyeol had just finished the dishes and sat next to Myungsoo on the couch watching TV. "I feel like we're filming 'We Got Married' Myungsoo blurted out, earning a chuckle from Sungyeol. "Yah. Don't think such stuff." The younger boy smirked as he pretended to stretch and put his hand around Sungyeol's shoulder.

"What are you doing?" Sungyeol asked, looking at Myungsoo's arm. The ulzzang shrugged. "I don't know. Stretching." Sungyeol raised a brow. "Does stretching involve putting you are over my shoulder?"

Myungsoo was silent for a moment and then nodded. "Yeah pretty much." Sungyeol sighed and rested his head on the younger boy's shoulder. "Then I guess I'm just 'going to sleep' Myungsoo chuckled as he pecked Sungyeol's foreehad, making him blush. "Yah!" The choding shot up. "Stop doing that! I still haven't confessed to you! Which means that you can't act like that yet!"

Myungsoo smirked. "Yet?" After that, Sungyeol's cupcake cheeks has turned into a strawberry cupcake. "S-Shut up! That's not what I meant!" The ulzzang smirked again and leaned closer to the choding. "You know." He said. "You're lips are more captivating far away." He continued and made the space between then almost invinsible.

Sungyeol gulped and backed up. "Y-Yah. Don't do that. Or else the two month plan is off." He threathen, but Myungsoo didn't give in. He just continued smirking and staring at Sungyeol like a hawk aiming at its prey. "You think I'm scared. Come on. I'm sure you're dying to feel my lips on yours too." The choding shook his head. "A-Ani you---" But he was cut of my Myungsoo's lips.

Slowly, the younger boy wrapped his arms around Sungyeol's waist as Sungyeol placed his around Myungsoo's neck. Suddenly, the door bell rang. Sungyeol quickly released himself to get the door leaving Myungsoo leaning against the wall with both arms and legs crossed while staring at Sungyeol's , obviously satisfied of his work.

"Yes?" Sungyeol said, opening the door. Sunggyu and Woohyun appeared with Changjo on Woohyun's arms. "Hey Sungyeol." Sunngyu said.

Sungyeol cocked his head. "Who's this? Sungyeol, waving to Changjo with a smile. ".....Oh don't tell me, Woohyun hyung! Why didn't you tell me that you were pregnant. And Sunggyu hyung.....I can't believe you can do it with Woohyun hyung so well to get him pregnant."

Woohyun blushed and Sunggyu smacked Sungyeol on the back of his head, not hard though. "Pabo. He isn't ours. He's just a lost baby." Myungsoo walked in and put his arm over Sungyeol. "Who's the kid?" He asked coldly. "Hyung, did you guys......."

"NO!" Both Sunggyu and Woohyun shouted. "We're here for a favor." Sungyeol nodded. "What is it hyung?" He asked and Woohyun hesitated. "Well. Can you take care of Changjo? Sunggyu hyung has to go to work very early and I have to go check on my grandparents in Jellado."

Sungyeol nodded. "Sure. I'm good with taking care of little kids." Next to him, Myungsoo smirked. "I'll make sure to take care of both of them." He said, getting a punch from Sungyeol. "Yah!" The choding shouted but the younger boy only laughed. "Arraso."

"Alright so, everything is in the bag, and if you need any help, call us ok?" Sunggyu said, handing the baby supplies to Myungsoo. "Neh Hyung." The ulzzang and Woogyu walked off.

***

Changjo sat on the floor, staring at Sungyeol and Myungsoo with his round eyes. Myungsoo leaned over to Sungyeol and whispered, "Why is he just staring at us." The choding shook his head. "Maybe because your sharp and scary looking eyes are scaring him." He joked.

Meanwhile, Changjo was watching the two argue and walked off to the kitchen. "Milky, milky~" He sang to himself as his eyes explored the fridge. "No milky?" He said, on the verge of tears.

"Well you're cheeks are fat."

"They're not fat, they're cute! And your nose is sharp!"

"Well then.....wait..do you hear crying?"

"Hey, where's Changjo?" Sungyeol asked and walked to the kitchen. "Omo! Changjo! What happened?!" Changjo wiped his tears and pointed at the fridge. "N-No milky!"

Sungyeol sighed as he picked up the baby. "Myungsoo!" He shouted to the living room. "Yeah?"

"Go buy some milk!"

"Arraso!"

After the door was heard shut, Sungyeol placed Changjo, who had fallen asleep, onto his bed. "Aish. You're so cute.....maybe you can be the one who can help me confess to Myungsoo."