Chapter 37

Just Friends....Right?

"Yah." Woohyun called, shaking Sunggyu up from the bed. "We have to go to Dongwoo and Hoya. We have to see them! Come on!"

Sunggyu groaned. "But it's so early. Why today? I'm tired."

"Yah!" Woohyun shouted again. He sighed. "I wish Dongwoo was MINE. He's so romantic and handsome."

"WHAT?!" Sunggyu shot up, his eyes wde and furious. "What did you say?!?!??"

Woohyun giggled. "I said he's so romantic and would be such a nice husband. He's just so perfect! Of course. Wouldn't matter if you came or not, I'll still be with him. Since you're not coming, I'll be leaving now! Bye bye!"

"WAIT! I'm going too! Just give me some time!"

Woohyun giggled. He knew that plan would work. Make Sunggyu jealous, of course, no onewould replace his Gyu Gyu. His hubby was too stupid to even think about it :P

***

Woohyun's POV:

"Hoya!!!" I shouted to my dongsaeng and gave him a huge hug. Damn. I feel like Hoya and I are two girls in a drama that ahven't seen each other in a long time.

"Hyung!" He called to me. "I'm so glad you came!"

I hit his arm. "Obviously! My dongsaeng is getting married! I'm so excited! You'll make me Best Man right?"

"Ani!" Sunggyu shouted. "I'm his hyung so I'm going to be the Best Man!" I pouted at him, puff my cheeks a little and he sighed. "Fine. You can be the Best Man."

I squealled. "Thank you yeobo!" He hugged him and pecked his lips. "I promise you won't regret it." He said with a wink.

Hoya giggled as he held onto Dongwoo. "So Woohyun hyung, let's go shopping?"

I nodded and we walked off first ahead of Dongwoo and Sunggyu. "What are you gonna buy, Hoya?" I asked. He still had his smile on and looked around the shops inside the mall.

"I was thinking we leave the wedding clothes last. Let's have fun first!" He squealled and we ran off to a clothes shop.

"Hey!" Dongwoo shouted. "Wait up!"

***

No One's POV:

"Omg! Hoya! Isn't this pretty?!" Woohyun held up a light pink shirt with a blue slash across the middle. "It's so cute!"

Hoya nodded. "Let's buy this one too!" He squealled.

"Aish." Sunggyu said by the doorway. "Woohyun's on his shopping flee again."

Dongwoo laughed. "Hyung, it's ok. They're having fun, and you don't really want Woohyun to be mad right? There's no stopping that diva."

"Hey!" Sunggyu shouted. "That diva happens to my babe. And I should say the same to Hoya shouldn't I?"

"No cause Hoya isn't the girly type."

*Sunggyu pointed to Woohyun and Hoya*

*Dongwoo's mouth gapped*

"Hubby! Isn't this pretty?" Hoya walked out the dressing room wearing a small light blue shirt with a sea design and baggy pants that sorta looked like a skirt. "Dongwoo? Why are you staring at me like that?"

Dongwoo cleared his throated, his eyes still fixed on Hoya. "Uh..nothing. Are you going to buy that?" Hoya nodded. "Arraso baby." Dongwoo said and he led Hoya, arm in arm, to the front desk after taking out his wallet. The younger boy giggled at Dongwoo's manliness.

Woohyun stared at Sunggyu, a small pout forming from his lips. "W-Why are you looking at me like that?" Sunggyu asked.

"Can you buy me this too?" Woohuyn pointed to the attire. Sunggyu shrugged. "Uh wae?! Dongwoo bought it for Hoya!!!!........Oh...You rather want me to wear that skirt don't cha?"

"What?"

Woohyun rolled his eyes and walked closer to Sunggyu until he could feel the older man's breath. "You want to me in that skirt don't cha?" He whispered in Sunggyu's ear.

"WHAT?! N-NO!"

"Gyu Gyu~You can't fool me~you want to me in that skirt right?" Woohyun giggled and lowered his voice. "You want to make me scream like a girl and your name right? You want to me hard in that skirt, making me yell high pitch and telling you to me harder don't you? And then we'll take it rough: I'll be rubbing your hard s, grabbing handfuls of your hair, you on my beautiful neck and filling me up with your , wouldn't you like that baby? Or should I say....oppa."

Woohyun giggled again. "If you do, then buy it and I'll be your name all night long~"

Sunggyu gulped. He hurried and took the skirt and bought Woohyun's desires. The younger man giggled. He knew no one can beat his malicious mind.

***

"When are we going to look at the wedding dress?" Woohyun asked, taking a from his ice cream that both Sunggyu bought for him and Dongwoo bought for Hoya.

Hoya giggled. "Hyung, I'm not going to wear a dress."

"Why?" Woohyun whined. "You'll look great in it and I bet Dongwoo will love it~" Hoya giggled.

"Aniyo~I'm not fit for a dress. It'll work out if I have an S-line though......"

"Ooo so you want to have a dress~"

"Hyung! I'm not buying it!"

"Buying what?" Dongwoo asked, walking up to his wife. "I'll buy anything for my baby~" Hoya blushed as he looked into Dongwoo's smiling eyes. "Baby, so what are you buying?"

"N-Nothing...." Hoya said, his eyes shooting at the floor.

"Awww~Baby, you can tell me."

"It's nothing!" Hoya giggled and pecked Dongwoo lips. "Anyway where here, and look who's waiting for us."

"Hi hyungs!" Sungjong, Sungyeol and Myungsoo waved to the four with baby Changjo sleeping on Myungsoo's arms.